1 dpo and trying pineapple core

any pineapple luck ladies? I start testing tomorrow :wacko:

I've started testing but only 7dpo so still early :)

I just tested bfn I don't feel like it's my month at all :-( but I'm ok with that x

Thats an interesting theory...never heard of that one! I wonder what the science is behind that...might have to try it

It's still early Hayley! Fx you get a bfp soon! X

I just tested bfn I don't feel like it's my month at all :-( but I'm ok with that x

I also felt out because I had af cramps and I was so sure the witch was on her way. I tested at 11dpo and I got a bfn! It wasn't until my beta(15dpo) that I got a bfp! I didn't test after the bfn @ 11dpo. So you're not out yet and its way to early!!!! Don't give up hun!

I have had this hungover feeling all day......so strange!! I haven't had alcohol for over a week so I'm definitely not hungover!

Bfn for me but definitely still early. Hopefully the week stays away for all of us!

Katie, here you go - Quite a number of women on fertility boards online seem to swear by it and there is certainly no harm in trying. There are indications that the bromelain in pineapple, which is a nutrient that it contains in higher concentration than pretty much every other food, is an anti-inflammatory and seems also to increase cervical mucus. The increase in cervical mucus can make the uterus more "sticky," which can lead to increased rates of implantation. The most bromelain in the pineapple is found near the core, so many acupuncturists and natural therapists recommend eating a pineapple slice core.

I know I'm not preg my temps are too low Hun x

I can't believe it was only three days ago that I had my last portion of pineapple - it feels like forever!

I think the pinapple was successful for me again! Think this is the start of a bfp!?

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/C91AA7F7-4E32-49E3-B7DA-F09F5886770C_zpsoisgej1t.jpg

Jbaby---I might see something can't say for sure. How many dpo are you?

I'm 9dpo :) here's the original.....

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/DFB315F4-A4E4-4A96-A27C-27B86BCDD9D9_zpsqcn0duvv.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->