1 dpo, anybody want to be tww buddies?

Great line salamander!! Sweety I may have line eye, but I can definitely see something faint on that test!

Here are my tests from today: definitely see progression from last nights so hoping that's a good sign!

Attachments

• 2015-07-24_13.58.25.jpg
    2015-07-24_13.58.25.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4
hiphop, ha ha.Having line eye sucks. I see that line in only one pic. I took that test yesterday so I guess I will take one tomorrow.

12dpo today and negative tests. Pretty sure I'm out :nope:

Thats kind of how I feel. So frustrating! Especially when you know you BD at great times. Stressful thinking about starting all over again and hoping I catch O and BD at good times again. Plus its been raining here in FL for days and makes for some depressed moods. Tired of seeing bfn bfn bfn, Just feeling really down today :(

12dpo today and negative tests. Pretty sure I'm out :nope:

Thats kind of how I feel. So frustrating! Especially when you know you BD at great times. Stressful thinking about starting all over again and hoping I catch O and BD at good times again. Plus its been raining here in FL for days and makes for some depressed moods. Tired of seeing bfn bfn bfn, Just feeling really down today :(

:hugs: I completely understand. We've been TTC for 8 months now and I dread having to go through another month of taking OPKs and timing BD and all of that other fun stuff. Yes, it'll be so worth it in the end, but at the moment it's just frustrating. At least this when this next cycle starts, I'll get my blood test done and start treatment for PCOS, which will hopefully lead to a BFP sooner rather than later.

Hey, I have a BFP:bfp: this morning. I am probably 11-13dpo. no idea becuse ff thinks i ovulated on 17th which is wrong.
Anyway, I am just very happy. Will post pic as soon as this stupid phone battery charges.

aiden's mom and Nurse, I know how difficult ot must be but, please don't loose hope. Good luck to you both and airhug.

Here it is. Still really faint but, definitely there.

Attachments

• IMG_20150726_081620.jpg
    IMG_20150726_081620.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 13
12 dpo....bfn on ic. Not wasting frers until after af is late, I wasted one yesterday!

Nurse, salamander and aiden's mom thank you everyone.

13 dpo and I am counting myself out,got a huge temp dip this morning so af is sure to come. Hopefully August will be my month, only hoping I can time BD as good as I did this month!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957/]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31a957//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->