1 dpo, anybody want to be tww buddies?

NurseMommy~Good luck tomorrow! I just got my first faint positives this morning at 10dpo. I'm pretty sure I implanted the night of 8dpo, I got really hot and feverish, I felt terrible that night! Sending baby dust your way!!

NurseMommy~Good luck tomorrow! I just got my first faint positives this morning at 10dpo. I'm pretty sure I implanted the night of 8dpo, I got really hot and feverish, I felt terrible that night! Sending baby dust your way!!

Thanks! Yesterday at 8 dpo I was pretty crampy, felt like af and also had one bout of ewcm which was a surprise because I know I ovulated already. Today I have headache and just feel so tired although I slept poorly last night. Which I don't really take into consideration because I always sleep bad, barely ever get more than a 3 hr span at a time. Fx I get at least a faint bfp tomorrow! And congrats to you!!

Krissie - How did testing go today?

hiphop - I don't know much about HCG levels but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything is fine and your next blood test results are really high. :hugs:

NurseMommy - Good luck testing in the morning! FX for you!

Purely - Congrats! Looking forward to seeing some test pics :)

AFM - I swear I see faint lines on the ICs I've been taking, but OH can't see them, so I think I just have really terrible line eye. :nope: I'll be testing again in the morning with a FRER but I'm not holding my breath. I'm 10dpo today, so I'll be 11dpo when I test again tomorrow.

Here are the tests I took this morning. Looks negative to me. :nope:

Been feeling grumpy the last couple of days. I have also been terribly crampy since last night. I plan to test tomorrow at 10 dpo and then I won't be able to until Monday. So I'm really hoping for a second line tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_20150723_080647.jpg
    IMG_20150723_080647.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20150723_081256.jpg
    IMG_20150723_081256.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 5

Congrats! Can't wait to see your lines.

Is it normal to feel really hot after implantation? I have no idea if I'm actually pregnant but Purelygemini said she got hot flashes and I feel so hot right now! Have been feeling crummy most of the day. I guess we will see in the days to come...

Nurse, yes. it's Normal. With my first I would get all red faced for no reason for minutes and than back to normal. AAlso, use to wake up all sweaty.

krissie, I think 10-12dpo should show you something. it's too early to test.

aiden's mom, may be hubby doesn't have line eye? Last pregnancy I discarded faint positive test negative. doah.

Welp.....10 dpo today and both ic and dollar store brands are bfn. I think i'll try again on 12 dpo. I was really hoping for at least a faint positive! I couldve sworn I have been feeling implantation symptoms on 7 and 8 dpo.

Here's today's test. I can see a line in person but I don't trust it's not the indent line.

Attachments

• IMG_20150724_064557.jpg
    IMG_20150724_064557.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 7
Sorry Nursemommy, its still early!!
Krissie I dont think that is an indent I can see it!! FX. I took an iC this morning and theres progression!! So happy. Cant wait until monday to het my blood workdone!

Sorry Nursemommy, its still early!!
Krissie I dont think that is an indent I can see it!! FX. I took an iC this morning and theres progression!! So happy. Cant wait until monday to het my blood workdone!

Thanks, I'm sure my neighbors think I'm a loon sitting outside staring and twisting it all around. And then that finale of taking its picture. :haha:

:[/QUOTE]Thanks, I'm sure my neighbors think I'm a loon sitting outside staring and twisting it all around. And then that finale of taking its picture. :haha:[/QUOTE]

Lol.I did the same today. I see line but, pretty sure it's my imagination. Here is my test for today. I am guessing I am 8-9dpo today.

Attachments

• IMG_20150724_053516.jpg
    IMG_20150724_053516.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member