1 dpo, anybody want to be tww buddies?

Thank you ladies! That makes me so excited you all can see it! I took another IC :rofl: and it looks the same! :) I realized I was down to 5 ICs after that so I am going to take an IC in the am, and if its any darker use the same urine for my frer :)

Thank you ladies! That makes me so excited you all can see it! I took another IC :rofl: and it looks the same! :) I realized I was down to 5 ICs after that so I am going to take an IC in the am, and if its any darker use the same urine for my frer :)

Good luck! What dpo are you?

Good luck! What dpo are you?

Thank you! I think 9 dpo based on CM and o pain, but I could be anywhere from 8-11 dpo because my cycles are off & I didn't chart.

Sounds like a good sign! Good luck for your test in the morning!

I thought I saw something in these pics, especially in the negative style. Now I don't think I can see anything :shrug: Does anyone else see anything?

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 9
  • test1.5.jpg
    test1.5.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 12
I thought I saw something in these pics, especially in the negative style. Now I don't think I can see anything :shrug: Does anyone else see anything?

I'm not the right person to ask I have the worst case of line eye today. But I did see what might be a line in the inverse.

I have a terrible case of line eye today too, Krissie. :dohh: I wish my OH was home so he could tell me if he saw anything. He doesn't have line eye ever.

i think i could see the faintest of faint lines on the original! not totally sure tho, i could possibly have line eye too lol

Weird.....so I just got ewcm, 1st time this cycle even though im 8 dpo (I know I O'd because of + OPK and temp shift). I just had watery cm the whole fertile week, never ewcm but today I have ewcm and cramping. I hope af isnt coming! Its too early for her and I would hate to learn my LP is short because that would mean I cant get pregnant without extra progesterone. Has anyone else had these symptoms and eventually had a bfp?

Nurse- I had that when I was pregnant with DS.

Afm, I've been so tired today. I did a little yard work then took a nap with DS.

I got an obvious line on my wondfo today but nothing on my frer. So maybe tomorrow. :)

Thank you sweety :) nursemommy I've heard the ewcm can be a good sign, FX.! Krissie I cant wait to see tomorrows test :) anyone else testing tomorrow? I wonder when I can take my digital, I dont want to waste it yet!

Thank you nursemommy!
I went to the ER because of pain, & they did a blood test. HCG is 37. Its still really early but I am so nervous about this one with it being so low. Scheduling a repeat blood test and trying to keep my hopes up!

I feel so off today. Very fatigued and slightly nauseous. Hopefully all good signs. Testing again tomorrow with my ic and dollar store brand. I will be 10 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->