• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO.....anyone else?

Plpixie im sorry to hear that. Big hugs!

Wishing - wish you all the best i hope its your month!

Im now looking at buying clear blue monitor to help track O a bit better :)

I've thought about the clear blue monitor too, very good success rate with women who use it (especially if there are little to no health issues causes infertility). I think that is a great idea!!!

Thanks for the good wishes, still feeling the same (not sure if that's good or not!). Only time will tell unfortunately.

FX that this next cycle is your cycle!!!

well I tested last night before bed and got a faint bfp! this morning tested with first morning urine got abfn on the digital that was positive yesterday and a faint bfp on a normal test. im confused af due thurs

Geez! How nerve-racking for you!!!!!! I am so sorry the tests are going back and forth like this. There is such a small chance of getting false positives, I really do think you are PG!

I think i'm going to stop testing and wait it out

well I tested last night before bed and got a faint bfp! this morning tested with first morning urine got abfn on the digital that was positive yesterday and a faint bfp on a normal test. im confused af due thurs

Geez! How nerve-racking for you!!!!!! I am so sorry the tests are going back and forth like this. There is such a small chance of getting false positives, I really do think you are PG!

I can understand that! I'm already wanting to test veryyyyy badly. Ugh, please give us the strength to wait a bit longer!

Ladies, did any of you have clear-yellow nipple discharge early on in your pregnancy? They were really sore I gently massaged and this discharge came squirting out. Sorry if this is TMI lol. Freaking me out.

Ladies, did any of you have clear-yellow nipple discharge early on in your pregnancy? They were really sore I gently massaged and this discharge came squirting out. Sorry if this is TMI lol. Freaking me out.

Hey Wishing1010, I did with my second :) FX

I'm thinking good thoughts for you floridamomma!!!! FX

OOO!!!

Geez, this TWW has been very crazy for me. If this isn't PG, then I think I have a hormonal imbalance.

I'm thinking good thoughts for you floridamomma!!!! FX

thank you!! Im just waiting to see if af comes now

OOO!!!

Geez, this TWW has been very crazy for me. If this isn't PG, then I think I have a hormonal imbalance.

im with you there I feel like a mad woman lol

OOO!!!

im with you there I feel like a mad woman lol

Haha! I feel totally unlike myself, and DH is like "When are you going to be normal again?"

I keep crying, getting mad, etc. I don't normally get this emotional, especially so long before AF. I have really dull cramps in my very lower abdomen (I have horrible AF pains starting the day of and very heavy bleeding) so I don't know what to think about this. I'm sure AF is on the way, but I really just want it to stay away. :(

Have we got any more news from anyone???

I had my :bfn: confirmed by blood work... boo. But I did ask them to check my TSH cause I have been feeling "off"... sure enough it is out of wack again :dohh: which can be counter-productive to gettting pregnant!

Waiting for AF now so I can try again! I have decided that June 2013 is going to be my month! Who's with me!!??

:dust:

I had my :bfn: confirmed by blood work... boo. But I did ask them to check my TSH cause I have been feeling "off"... sure enough it is out of wack again :dohh: which can be counter-productive to gettting pregnant!

Waiting for AF now so I can try again! I have decided that June 2013 is going to be my month! Who's with me!!??

AF is still a no-show...I POAS earlier (but it was during lunch time, and I had only held my urine for like 25 mins lol) and it was a definite negative. Ugh, oh well. I'll be in there with you for June if AF show soons!!!!!!!

FX to all of us that we get the BFP's that we are hoping for very soon!!!!

And, that's good you know your body well enough that you need something wasn't right. That's always useful when TTC!!!

ive been getting one :bfn: after another. I had like 3:bfp: earlier this week. this happened when I had a chemical last year

ive been getting one :bfn: after another. I had like 3:bfp: earlier this week. this happened when I had a chemical last year

I'm very sorry to hear that. :( That's just cruel, in my opinion. I wish it would just show negative if that were the case, that would be a lot less heartbreaking.

BFN this morning...no sign of AF. Hoping the doc will do whatever possible starting Tuesday. Feeling down today. Just had hoped that this was the month so badly. :( Currently on CD37, usually have 32 day cycles. Regular Doc diagnosed me with Bronchitis yesterday, and put me on tons of meds after getting a negative on a test in the office. It was a urine sample. *sigh*

Really starting to think I never O'ed this month, maybe because I have had this cold/Bronchitis since a few days after my positive OPK. Maybe I won't O till I feel better. Ugh, I don't know anymore.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"