1 DPO.....anyone else?

Another BFN this morning. the last 2 times I was pregnant I got BFP within 12dpo. I am now 12dpo with no signs whatsoever. the nausea is not so bad. yesterday I felt like there were a bit more cramps coming im getting a little discouraged:(. We agreed if we aren't pregnant know we will just NTNP and see what happens. I think im going leave the site ladies. its too much watching others get what we deserve. Thanks for all the encouragement.

Another BFN this morning. the last 2 times I was pregnant I got BFP within 12dpo. I am now 12dpo with no signs whatsoever. the nausea is not so bad. yesterday I felt like there were a bit more cramps coming im getting a little discouraged:(. We agreed if we aren't pregnant know we will just NTNP and see what happens. I think im going leave the site ladies. its too much watching others get what we deserve. Thanks for all the encouragement.

Good luck, Floridamomma. I hope you get the BFP you are wishing for. I know it's discouraging and none of us blame you for wanting to get away from all of this. I hope that you are going to get your BFP this month but if not, I hope it is soon. :hugs: Good luck!!!

Today Symptoms:
Still very sore breasts, more veins popping up all over my body. Cold symptoms still persist. Still creamy discharge.

So, nothing new here.

How about the rest of you ladies?

Forgive me for my temper tantrums ladies it's been a rough road. The strips I night online look positive but I can't tell. But ladies here is what I got on a clear blue test morning

Attachments

• 20130519_071936.jpg
    20130519_071936.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 8
I took another to confirm maybe 1 1/2 hour later the digital said not pregnant the normal test showed a second very faint line but it's defiantly there. My husband is cautious but happy, but I'm scared to be happy because the lines ate faint but I'm only 12dpo

Congrats florida! Everything is crossed its a sticky one for you x

I took another to confirm maybe 1 1/2 hour later the digital said not pregnant the normal test showed a second very faint line but it's defiantly there. My husband is cautious but happy, but I'm scared to be happy because the lines ate faint but I'm only 12dpo

I think it's all good! I'm happy for you!!!! :hugs::hugs: Cautiously saying congrats :)

Keep your hopes up! I is more common to get a false negative that a false positive (not common).... if you are 12dpo the positive digital test may just be more sensitive.

FX!!!!!

Today Symptoms:
Still very sore breasts, more veins popping up all over my body. Cold symptoms still persist. Still creamy discharge.

So, nothing new here.

How about the rest of you ladies?

Hey Wishing1010....

I still have "lightly tender breasts", but that is about it. Got a BFN this afternoon at 14 dpi.... Looks like I am out :nope:

My bleeding is red now, im out. :(

Im so sorry hun. Looks like I am in the same boat as you this month. I have to go off the progesterone now and painfully wait for AF to take its time so I can restart the cycle.

I'm so sorry plpixie...Maybe you still have a chance as AF hasn't shown up yet.

Soo glad to have found this thread. I will follow you in the coming TWW. :flower:

Update:- No AF.(1 day late now)..No BFP :( very heavy, sore and blue veiny breasts, hoping that's a good sign!
No cramps like AF is coming at all!! arrrghhhh

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Plpixie im sorry to hear that. Big hugs!

Wishing - wish you all the best i hope its your month!

Im now looking at buying clear blue monitor to help track O a bit better :)

well I tested last night before bed and got a faint bfp! this morning tested with first morning urine got abfn on the digital that was positive yesterday and a faint bfp on a normal test. im confused af due thurs

well I tested last night before bed and got a faint bfp! this morning tested with first morning urine got abfn on the digital that was positive yesterday and a faint bfp on a normal test. im confused af due thurs

Geez! How nerve-racking for you!!!!!! I am so sorry the tests are going back and forth like this. There is such a small chance of getting false positives, I really do think you are PG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->