• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO.....anyone else?

Im pretty sure i just got my BFP ladies!

:yipee: (you can stalk the pics in my journal if you d like)

3 years of trying! 2 Losses GEtting tested for IVF and IUI and VOILA a BFP!!

Im pretty sure i just got my BFP ladies!

:yipee: (you can stalk the pics in my journal if you d like)

3 years of trying! 2 Losses GEtting tested for IVF and IUI and VOILA a BFP!!

OMG!!! It's definitely a BFP!!! Get yourself a FRER!!!! Wow, I am so happy for you that I'm crying! lol!!!! Just goes to show that LTTTC ladies can get their BFP's too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi ladies I have even more cm today. underwear soaked sorry if this is tmi. earlier today I felt a lot of cramping sort of like premenstrual cramps but not as bad. ive been testing everyday since im not sure when I O. no bfp yet but we willsee

Lots of CM is an AWESOME thing!!!!! Keep testing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: Keeping FX for you!!!

Thanks dear.!! and floridamomma! ye lots of CM is GREAT sign!!

xxx ill be praying for u wishing!! xxx

Ladies can i ask do you get much backache before af?

Do you get achey hips?

Cm is still going but my af is due Thursday. I still get bouts of nausea and I've gem feeling crampy and I don't get af cramps

Cm is still going but my af is due Thursday. I still get bouts of nausea and I've gem feeling crampy and I don't get af cramps

OOO!!! Very good signs!!!!!!!

I'm crampy too which I never get so soon after O. Breasts are super sore (another symptom I'm not used to) but, I know it can change from one cycle to the next.

FX For you!!! Hoping the BFP Fairy is hanging over Florida right now :flower:

My last 2 bleeds have started brown so more than likely af :(
Deffo not spotting, first load was mucus like, rest only happened when i wipe.
I feel like ive got af cramps now though.

Not coming onto pad or when i wee. Still only when i wipe, down there is completely dry now. Just see how few days go, i've got no hope left now.

Best of luck to everyone else! Hope you get your BFP's!! x

Not coming onto pad or when i wee. Still only when i wipe, down there is completely dry now. Just see how few days go, i've got no hope left now.

Best of luck to everyone else! Hope you get your BFP's!! x

AF doesn't count unless its a full flow! Hang in there, it's not over yet!

YAY Congrats on the BFP :)

Sorry to hear that some of you are losing hope :( Im losing it too...

Ive had BFN's since my faint positive so im believing that was an Evap line...cruel cruel world!!

MY boobs are extremely sore, and theres lots of CM, and some mild cramping, but AF is due tmmr....we shall see...im very grumpy and moody which is usually a very good sign the witch will appear :wacko:

Good Luck to everyone who is still in, and good luck for next month for those that are out :D

xx

Hey everyone....hoping u don't mind if I join. I just had my first complete IUI this morning and will be 1dpiui tmrw:)

OOO!!! Very good signs!!!!!!!

I'm crampy too which I never get so soon after O. Breasts are super sore (another symptom I'm not used to) but, I know it can change from one cycle to the next.

FX For you!!! Hoping the BFP Fairy is hanging over Florida right now :flower:

Ill keep my Fx for both of us!!!

Morning... well brown continued only in the same way, i had 1 red wipe.
I would say it has eased off, nothing on pad over night and not much when wiping.
My belly/lower back feels horrid, dont feel like its our month at all now.

Kittykat & floridamomma - FX'd for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->