1 dpo- anyone fancy keeping me sane?

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
So, 1dpo- its going to be a looongggggg 2 weeks. 2 weeks? Who am I kidding, I'm aiming for 10 dpo and it'll be a test of my willpower if i reach that far! Anyone else? :flower:

Hi loraLoo, I'm two DPO and would love to do the TWW with you. :) lol I'm hoping to test around 10 days as well but it's soooooo hard waiting, like I wan to test right now even though I know that the egg wouldn't even have implanted yet hehe this is my 2nd mth ttc number three.
Also read about your losses of your baby girl and boy and my heart literally broke for you, I hope that you get your rainbow baby and I hope to follow the journey with you :) xo lots and lots of :dust: and a sticky healthy little bubba xo

Hey, ladies! I'm 1dpo today, so I'd be glad to join you in waiting it out. I'm really hoping to wait until at least 13 days to test (I plan on testing on the 16th, actually). But if you guys get an early bfp, then maybe I'll test early too! Hee hee. :)

Hi loraLoo, I'm two DPO and would love to do the TWW with you. :) lol I'm hoping to test around 10 days as well but it's soooooo hard waiting, like I wan to test right now even though I know that the egg wouldn't even have implanted yet hehe this is my 2nd mth ttc number three.
Also read about your losses of your baby girl and boy and my heart literally broke for you, I hope that you get your rainbow baby and I hope to follow the journey with you :) xo lots and lots of :dust: and a sticky healthy little bubba xo

Haha Im itching to test too. Ive done an OPK this morning just to full fill my urge to POAS :haha: . Do you have any feelings either way if you will get bfp or bfn? Ive 'known' with all of mine when ive been pregnant but i have a strong feeling that it hasnt worked this time. I dont mind too much as its the first month although it would be nice! Thanks hun :flower: xx

Hey, ladies! I'm 1dpo today, so I'd be glad to join you in waiting it out. I'm really hoping to wait until at least 13 days to test (I plan on testing on the 16th, actually). But if you guys get an early bfp, then maybe I'll test early too! Hee hee. :)

13 days- i couldnt even comtemplate waiting that long, lol, Im so impatient! Good luck hun, hope its your month xx

Haha Im itching to test too. Ive done an OPK this morning just to full fill my urge to POAS :haha: . Do you have any feelings either way if you will get bfp or bfn? Ive 'known' with all of mine when ive been pregnant but i have a strong feeling that it hasnt worked this time. I dont mind too much as its the first month although it would be nice! Thanks hun :flower: xx
Lol! I've only got one test in the house and I'm refusing to by any more till at least 7-8 DPO cause I reckon I'll start testing then :) um I'm not sure, I was super hopeful at the start of this cycle but we didn't BD on the day of O as hubby was working late so last day we BD was two days prior. So not super hopeful this mth but I never had that, I just know I'm pregnant feeling with my other two either really just a little suss that I may have been. I'm a crazy symptom spotter too lol so far:
1DPO: super cramps all day.
2DPO: mild cramps on and off during the day and a sensitive abdomen.
Slightly sore boobs.

Im the same, we didnt BD on the day of O (had an argument :shrug:) , but we did the 2 days before and day after. I did read that the best time to BD was prior to a +OPK anyway, so you never know. Fingers X'd for us both! xx

I ovulated today! Im already itching to know, but I know there's no way it would even have implanted yet :( it's a nightmare, it's my 8th month! We BD'd 4 days before ovulation and 2 days before, so hopefully we covered it. Good luck guys!

13 days- i couldnt even comtemplate waiting that long, lol, Im so impatient! Good luck hun, hope its your month xx
I would love to test sooner if I thought I would get an accurate result. I don't know exactly what day I ov'd on my last pregnancy (I was travelling), but the day I took my first test and got the faintest bfp I couldn't have been less than 15 dpo. So I am sceptical of testing early b/c of that.

Im not gonna test until I'm at least a week late, because I find negatives so upsetting:(

Negatives are horrible to see when TTC, the worst ones i find are the Digi ones, seeing 'not pregnant' is like a slap in the face. Saying that, I only used them once (with 3 yr old) and it said i wasnt pregnant when i was :dohh: I guess thats the downside to early testing.

Anyways, are we really only 3 dpo?!

I ovulated today! Im already itching to know, but I know there's no way it would even have implanted yet :( it's a nightmare, it's my 8th month! We BD'd 4 days before ovulation and 2 days before, so hopefully we covered it. Good luck guys!

can i join......i ovulated today too ...13th month of trying..have taken 150g of clomid this month so fingers crossed...ive had backache on one side today so hopefully that was the egg releasing..im also using cbfm and today is peak day 1, so we dtd monday ( 4 days prior to ov) and this morning bout 2 hours b4 i felt backache :) hope this is our month ladies xxxxxxxx

i cant dtd anymore this week as hubby is ill and i had to whinge for half hour today to get some loooool x im not in his good books :)

So, 1dpo- its going to be a looongggggg 2 weeks. 2 weeks? Who am I kidding, I'm aiming for 10 dpo and it'll be a test of my willpower if i reach that far! Anyone else? :flower:

ive just read about your beautiful Eve, and i am so so so so sorry...i cant even begin to imagine..my heart breaks for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and then baby Alfie too...wat a cruel cruel world :'( and that was only last month :( xxxx

can i join......i ovulated today too ...13th month of trying..have taken 150g of clomid this month so fingers crossed...ive had backache on one side today so hopefully that was the egg releasing..im also using cbfm and today is peak day 1, so we dtd monday ( days prior to ov) and this morning bout 2 hours b4 i felt backache :) hope this is our month ladies xxxxxxxx

i cant dtd anymore this week as hubby is ill and i had to whinge for half hour today to get some loooool x im not in his good books :)

Good luck hun, i get back ache when ovulating too, so sounds promising! The CBFM are really good arent they? I havent used one this time but i did with Amy the month i got caught :thumbup: I whinge too :blush: haha xx

ive just read about your beautiful Eve, and i am so so so so sorry...i cant even begin to imagine..my heart breaks for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and then baby Alfie too...wat a cruel cruel world :'( and that was only last month :( xxxx

Thanks hun. Have just come back from my GP's surgery to go through my complaint and their response (long story, but took me 10 days to get appt with m/w) Anyway, he was fantastic and i am working with him to set up a new system so that no women has to wait like i did. We went through the results, everything with me was normal- no infection, wasnt anaemic, blood clotting was fine. Baby had fetal hydrops (extra fluid around organs) he said this may just be because he had died in the womb or may be a sign of abnormality, we wont know but he thinks that was probably natures way of saying something wasnt quite right :nope: Anyway, on the plus side, he said im at no higher risk than the next person if i fall pregnant :thumbup:

Thanks hun. Have just come back from my GP's surgery to go through my complaint and their response (long story, but took me 10 days to get appt with m/w) Anyway, he was fantastic and i am working with him to set up a new system so that no women has to wait like i did. We went through the results, everything with me was normal- no infection, wasnt anaemic, blood clotting was fine. Baby had fetal hydrops (extra fluid around organs) he said this may just be because he had died in the womb or may be a sign of abnormality, we wont know but he thinks that was probably natures way of saying something wasnt quite right :nope: Anyway, on the plus side, he said im at no higher risk than the next person if i fall pregnant :thumbup:

you sound such a strong and fantastic lady
...my heart goes out to you and my hat comes off to you....your posts are so positive....i wish you all the luck in the world xxxxx

can i join......i ovulated today too ...13th month of trying..have taken 150g of clomid this month so fingers crossed...ive had backache on one side today so hopefully that was the egg releasing..im also using cbfm and today is peak day 1, so we dtd monday ( days prior to ov) and this morning bout 2 hours b4 i felt backache :) hope this is our month ladies xxxxxxxx

Good luck hun, i get back ache when ovulating too, so sounds promising! The CBFM are really good arent they? I havent used one this time but i did with Amy the month i got caught :thumbup: I whinge too :blush: haha xx

ive never had any symptoms b4 wen ovulating so im seeing this as a good sign as some months i dont ovulate at all , even when my monitor shows a peak. so your daughters name is Amy huh....great name. thats my name too lol, and my daughters middle name :) :) wayhay!! great minds n all that :)

and i do love my cbfm even though i havent caught yet, it a little peace of mind to back up my suspicions when i guess im ovulating ':) x

Hi ladies. Mind if I keep company with you? I am either 1dpo today or ovulating but I strongly suspect I ovulated yesterday evening so I am going with 1dpo :)

Hi ladies. Mind if I keep company with you? I am either 1dpo today or ovulating but I strongly suspect I ovulated yesterday evening so I am going with 1dpo :)

Course not :flower: Good luck hun! xx

well im in for the running now 1 dpo today waheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"