1 dpo- anyone fancy keeping me sane?

I am 5dpo or 6dpo and got the faintest of faint lines on a FRER within the time limit but thinking it can't possibly be.... too early, no?

Good luck keep testing & hopefully they will get darker :dust:

I am 5dpo or 6dpo and got the faintest of faint lines on a FRER within the time limit but thinking it can't possibly be.... too early, no?
How sure are you of your ovulation day? Maybe you are more than 5-6 dpo? I'm no expert, but I'd be surprised if it was actually a bfp that soon. I'm sure it's possible, but just doesn't seem likely.

My bleeding has changed to a light period, much much less bleeding than I normally would have on my second day of bleeding-no red no clots and only filled one sanitary towel, but definitely more than spotting. It started 5 days after a positive opk so is it possible my body geared up to ovulate, didn't and this is my period now?

How sure are you of your ovulation day? Maybe you are more than 5-6 dpo? I'm no expert, but I'd be surprised if it was actually a bfp that soon. I'm sure it's possible, but just doesn't seem likely.

Yeah I am pretty sure. The first time we BD'd this month was on the 2nd so that's the earliest it could have happen.

So I took 2 FRERs 2 hours apart and both have lines. I can see pink in the first test, not sure about the second but my friend is over and she says she can see pink on the second.

So the first test is the first picture, second pic is the first test tweaked.

Third picture is the second test and 4th pic is the second test tweaked.

Attachments

• IMG_0153.jpg
    IMG_0153.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0153ab.jpg
    IMG_0153ab.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0204.jpg
    IMG_0204.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0204a.jpg
    IMG_0204a.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 7
I can see pink on the first pic... and not sure if I see pink on the second test though but it was only 2 hour old pee.

Guys if you have a light period early does it mean it was an annovulatory cycle?

Guys if you have a light period early does it mean it was an annovulatory cycle?

I think in my case it must have been. But i could have swore i DID ovulate, about 24 hours after + opk i had tummy and back ache. Who knows. Keep us updated how u get on with a bit o luck yours could be IB :thumbup: xx

Really? Sorry :( it's just I don't understand! I had cramps the day after the +opk too! And dont you usually have 2 weeks after the +opk even if you didnt ovulate? More than 5 days? I have used a pad and a pantyliner over the last two days and there's been blood when I wiped, so that sounds like too much to be IB right?

Really? Sorry :( it's just I don't understand! I had cramps the day after the +opk too! And dont you usually have 2 weeks after the +opk even if you didnt ovulate? More than 5 days? I have used a pad and a pantyliner over the last two days and there's been blood when I wiped, so that sounds like too much to be IB right?

From what i have read- because i haven't had IB with any of mine- it should just be light pink or brown when wiping, for a day or so. So like you i am rather confused! But a friend of mine, she had what she thought was AF for 3/4 days and turned out she was pregnant, so I dont think you are out just yet! Fingers x'd :flower: xx

My friend had her periods all the way through both of her pregnancies and both of her boys are just fine :thumbup: I think these things differ so much for each person it is hard to know what is going on most of the time :shrug:

:dust:

Yeah I am pretty sure. The first time we BD'd this month was on the 2nd so that's the earliest it could have happen.

So I took 2 FRERs 2 hours apart and both have lines. I can see pink in the first test, not sure about the second but my friend is over and she says she can see pink on the second.

So the first test is the first picture, second pic is the first test tweaked.

Third picture is the second test and 4th pic is the second test tweaked.

I can see a second line on the 3rd and 4th pic x

Hey, ladies! How's everyone doing?

I'm on to the next cycle already. Kinda bummed, but looking forward to it also.

Hey, ladies! How's everyone doing?

I'm on to the next cycle already. Kinda bummed, but looking forward to it also.

Just hanging around waiting to ovulate lol :thumbup: CD 10 so hopefully not too long x

I am 4 dpo- and am happy I ran into this thread. dh and I have been trying for just a few months and we are both very excited for the bfp. I feel like I am having some weird symptoms but am imaging them in the hopes of being preg! ....sigh.... the 2ww is so hard!:brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->