1 dpo- anyone fancy keeping me sane?

4 dpo for me, think im out, had some bleeding today :( deffo not implantation as too early, so looks like Im still spotting from losing Alfie 4 weeks ago, so its unlikely my body would accept a pregnancy anyway by sounds of it. Bugger. Hows everyone else today? x

I ovulated on Thursday, does that make me 2 or 3 DPO haha? Argh I'm alright and then I think about it and how long the next week and I bit is gonna be! I'm sorry if what you think is correct, but sometimes women bleed randomly without ever being pregnant and they go on to conceive! Good luck, thinking of you:)

I ovulated on Thursday, does that make me 2 or 3 DPO haha? Argh I'm alright and then I think about it and how long the next week and I bit is gonna be! I'm sorry if what you think is correct, but sometimes women bleed randomly without ever being pregnant and they go on to conceive! Good luck, thinking of you:)

Lol, how about 2/3?! Its so hard trying to guess, i get cramping pre-ovulation, but it increased n i had back ache so ive took this as ovulation but guess we will never entirely know?!

Hows about we say a bit about ourselves to pass the time??

I'm Lora, 29, I have been with Aaron for 13 years, since i was 16, but only married 6 months. We live in Cumbria (Lake District) and we have Caitlyn who is 12, Ollie, 8, our angel Eve, Amy, 3, William 11 months and our angel Alfie. I am a sahm right now but used to do support work for ppl with mental and learning disabilities and this is the field i intend to return to. DH is a painter n decorator. We have a dog called Oscar. We have a home which we are currently renovating and have had an extention built on to. I like sunny days, going for walks, reading, wine and cider lol, b&b, eating out and holidays. I'm hoping to fall pregnant with baby #7 asap, gp has told me i am at no greater risk than the next person but so far my statistics of falling pregnant and keeping a baby are 1 in 3 :nope:, i feel i am out this month as i have sytarted spotting again, been on and off since losing Alfie, but theres always hope and hope u ladies are sucessful this month too. Over to you :flower: xx

Aw, schucks, Lora. That's too bad. You know, I read your story about Alfie a few weeks ago, and it really touched my heart and also kinda made me mad because of all you went through (and are still going through, I guess). Thanks for sharing that with us.

I don't have any symptoms yet, af or pregnancy. My temp did take a dip today, but we're also traveling, so it could just be that.

A little bit about me... I'm Rachael, I'm 30, I'm currently a sahm, but I'm waiting to hear about a job I just applied for. It's the same job I had before Ozzy was born. It's doing donations processing for a Christian charitable organization (I am a Christian :)). I grew up down in Washington State and came up to British Columbia for university. I met my husband there and immigrated after we married. He is 28 and he is a full time hockey blogger. We have one son, Ozzy, he is so sweet and we love him to bits. We are hoping to have our kids be close in age, so we are eager to ttc again. I got my first af after the birth in July, and I got pregnant right away in mid August (so unexpected since it took over a year to conceive Oz). That pregnancy ended in September, my first mc. We are still eager to ttc, so we decided to go for it right away. I was about 6 weeks when the mc started, and my doctor said to just listen to my body to decide if we should try this cycle. I felt great, so we went for it! I'm 4 dpo, and I'm excited to find out if this is our month!

So do you already have 4 children lora? Wow! Well I'm Emily and I'm going to be studying to be a chemistry teacher hopefully but I've taken some time out to start a family whilst DH will carry on at the family hotel and restaurant. We have been trying for 9 months but this month is the month I'm definitely sure I timed it right, so 1/4 chance I guess? I've never had a miscarriage, so I was starting to get concerned that I wasn't ovulating till I saw the positive opk on Wednesday. Im from warkwickshire and now live in Cheshire. Good luck girls!

I have just read the story of Eve, I'm truly sorry, I wish you all the best with your children and your family. x

Hey all, may I join you? I am 3po today and dreading the longggg two weeks! Hoping to get lucky this month as I am cd 19 and we bd from cd7 so hope we caught that little egg!

A lil bout me.... I am 24 and married my husband september last year and we have been ttc since a month before the wedding. I have had three miscarrages In the past, all over 2 years ago, that's we had a break from ttc. Had lots of tests done and all ok so gunna try a while longer before going back to gp.
I am a nurse and I mainly work with palliative care patients and we live in lincolnshire, I love helping others and enjoy holidays and fun nights out!
Hope u don't mind me joining you all, best of luck everyone!xx

No of course we don't mind! I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriages, better luck this time! Im starting to feel hopeless about it now although I know I timed it right this month. Frustrating isn't it?

Hi Ladies! I seem to be around the same dpo as you...mind if I join?
We have been not trying but not preventing for 4 cycles, and actually tried this month for the first time. My last 3 cycles have been about 21 days, and I'm not sure what that means for chances of conceiving. I did get a clearblue smiley on CD7 and we dtd days 7,8 and 9. So...here hoping! Good luck to all of you!:flower:

Morning ladies :flower: Well Im completely confused. The spotting seems to have turned into AF :shrug: which means it started at 4/5 dpo, I'm not sure if this is even possible. It also means I had a 29 day cycle which is VERY unusual for me as i tend to have longer cycles and thats without the m/c. It is too heavy for implantation bleeding.

The strangest part is my OPK's are showing almost positive :wacko: Im completely baffled. Im thinking of using the ClearBlue OPKs this month (the smiley face ones) as I am lost as to whats going on x

:hi: Do you mind if I join? I am 2dpo today and this is my 1st proper TWW :thumbup: I O'd Saturday CD13 and we dtd CD9,10,12,13 &14 so I am hoping we are covered :thumbup:

Oh and I am feeling nausea's today :wacko:

A little about me - I am 32 DH is 34 it is our 2 year wedding anniversary this month on the 28th my cycles are 25 days and LP is 11/12DPO so AF is due the 18th - I am hoping she will stay away for 9 or so months though :haha:

:dust: to all those still waiting and I am so sorry AF seems to have come :wacko: although all very odd with the +ve opks??

Sorry to hear of your losses that is just heartwrenching but you come across as such a strong and positive person - :dust: to you and your family :flower:

Lora I'm in the same boat, last night I had brown discharge, this morning I've had brown, light af type bleeding that needed a pantyliner but this afternoon, even after a bowel movement, there was no blood? Could it be implantation bleeding?

Lora I'm in the same boat, last night I had brown discharge, this morning I've had brown, light af type bleeding that needed a pantyliner but this afternoon, even after a bowel movement, there was no blood? Could it be implantation bleeding?

My bleeding has almost stopped and i have had 2 very faint bfps along side the + opkj's :shrug:

Lora I'm so pleased for you I was thinking that maybe that's why you were getting +OPKs, because they can detect hcg! Aww, hopefully it's the same for me. Im expecting af in the morning though-dreading it :(

My bleeding has almost stopped and i have had 2 very faint bfps along side the + opkj's :shrug:

congrats hunni xxxxxxxx:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've started bleeding a bit more and my cramps are still there, all day I've filled a panty liner, i guess I'm out this month then:( what do you guys think?

Must be very confusing for you Hun? Maybe heavy IB or just a normal pregnancy bleed? I'm not sure maybe just keep testing every day to see if the lines get darker? Good luck xo

:hi: Do you mind if I join? I am 2dpo today and this is my 1st proper TWW :thumbup: I O'd Saturday CD13 and we dtd CD9,10,12,13 &14 so I am hoping we are covered :thumbup:

Oh and I am feeling nausea's today :wacko:

A little about me - I am 32 DH is 34 it is our 2 year wedding anniversary this month on the 28th my cycles are 25 days and LP is 11/12DPO so AF is due the 18th - I am hoping she will stay away for 9 or so months though :haha:

:dust: to all those still waiting and I am so sorry AF seems to have come :wacko: although all very odd with the +ve opks??

Sorry to hear of your losses that is just heartwrenching but you come across as such a strong and positive person - :dust: to you and your family :flower:
Hi! :dust: sounds like you pretty much had it covered lol

Lora, that sounds promising. :flower:

Emily, I wouldn't count yourself out yet. It's still possible. :)

Well, I'm cd6 today, and I had the teensiest bit of cramping this evening. It wasn't really much and it hardly lasted very long at all, so it probably wasn't anything pregnancy related. So hard not to symptom spot, though!

Thanks all, hpts :bfn: today, as are the OPK's, literally have NO idea whats going on :shrug: can only assume it was maybe a very early chemical pregnancy, or maybe even my hcg hasn't gone right down since losing Alfie. Bleeding stopped yesterday and started again today so Im stuck now whether its bleeding from losing Alfie, a chemical, or AF :dohh: I was positive i Ovulated early last week, + opk, but had the cramps and some ewcm, so whats going on is anyones guess!

Hope everyone else is doing ok :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->