• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 Dpo, anyone with me. Let's start the tww!

Hi Mommies 2 be!!!! AF is due on the 20th and will probably test around then... SO's birthday is the 18th so I may test then to see if I can give him an early bday present.... Also - using mydays app to track o day and it said it was last Sunday however I think my body actually did it early, this last Thursday... so here's to hoping... good luck ladies!!!

Hi cupcakemommy, welcome to the thread.Hope you get the birthday :bfp: fxd for you hun x

Fragglerock-that made me laugh so much :D sorry to laugh at your humiliation but was highly amusing sort of thing my dd would do.
i had tugging sensations with dd hope you get your bfp :hugs:

Hi cupcakemommy, welcome to the thread.Hope you get the birthday :bfp: fxd for you hun x

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have tried out other thread forums and seems this one to be the nicest and welcoming an new person!!!!

You're welcome hun, i know what it's like to post and have no-one reply.
I can see you're a new member hun, how long have you been ttc?

actually i had a chemical pregnancy last month by NPNT... so when it didn't implant, we decided we would actually try this month... so I guess this is just the first month actually trying - but we haven't done anything like o tests or bbts... just using the old calender method with my body signs - i can usually tell spot on when i ovulate just by my body.... how about you???

Fraggle, I feel it could be CD12,CD13 or CD14 actually. Did you notice your CP after CD12 to see if it stayed high or went lower?

Sorry you had to poo at a gas station :haha: and LOL at your DD. However, I DID have more frequent poos when I got my BFP last time....so FX that's a good sign for you!

Tonight I developed a dull lower backache as well. I think I get that every 2ww around this time, though.

Fraggle, I feel it could be CD12,CD13 or CD14 actually. Did you notice your CP after CD12 to see if it stayed high or went lower?

Sorry you had to poo at a gas station :haha: and LOL at your DD. However, I DID have more frequent poos when I got my BFP last time....so FX that's a good sign for you!

Tonight I developed a dull lower backache as well. I think I get that every 2ww around this time, though.

Ugh, I am really no good at checking my CP! In the past I would check it and it would be high and soft when It should be low and firm and vice versa and forget about open or closed. I don't know what the hell I'm doing down there! But I am practicing and I think I'm getting better at it. Right now it feels like it's low and soft.

Hi

I just did the most stupid thing ever and tested :rofl::rofl::rofl: I then tried to convince myself that i could see a 2nd line, I'm 7/8 dpo and it wasn't fmu. Why do i do this EVERY month. I've got the one step ic tests that are bad for evaps so its prob that i saw. I hate the 2ww i just wish the :witch: would show so i could get started again.

Had really bad cramping yesterday and boobs killing me but not bad today, exhausted but thats totally normal for me before af.

Please tell me other people have poas and its not just me?!?! :haha:

Lolly xx
:dust:

Hey ladies
I havent posted in a while. :dohh:

How are we doing ladies?
Any symtoms?

I got a few...

Been cramping ever morning and lasts till about mid afternoon.
Last night made a family dinner. Which was chili dogs.. And i hated them. They didnt taste right to me. I only ate a half of one. Every else liked it. Said it tasted really good. I dont know whats going on. Also had some yogurt after lunch yesterday and didnt like it.. it tasted bitter.
Still waiting for AF...

Questions ladies....
Since this is my first mouth and im not going to test until af is late how many days should i wait? Some times when i count my cycles Im off about 1 or two days..

Hey ladies
I havent posted in a while. :dohh:

How are we doing ladies?
Any symtoms?

I got a few...

Been cramping ever morning and lasts till about mid afternoon.
Last night made a family dinner. Which was chili dogs.. And i hated them. They didnt taste right to me. I only ate a half of one. Every else liked it. Said it tasted really good. I dont know whats going on. Also had some yogurt after lunch yesterday and didnt like it.. it tasted bitter.
Still waiting for AF...

Questions ladies....
Since this is my first mouth and im not going to test until af is late how many days should i wait? Some times when i count my cycles Im off about 1 or two days..

If you normally have a 33 day cylce I would wait until CD34 or 35 to test, good luck!

I am 6 DPO and the running to poop situation continues, which is annoying. The ovary pain, boob ache and backaches continue but they are all on and off throughout the day. Other then that there's nothing new with me.

actually i had a chemical pregnancy last month by NPNT... so when it didn't implant, we decided we would actually try this month... so I guess this is just the first month actually trying - but we haven't done anything like o tests or bbts... just using the old calender method with my body signs - i can usually tell spot on when i ovulate just by my body.... how about you???

Sorry to hear that hun, hope you're really lucky and get your :bfp: soon.
We've been trying since December so not long really. Doesn't mean i'm not impatient for :bfp: tho :laugh2:

Hey girls,

It sounds like we have some good symptoms going on. :)

6dpo here...other than sore boobs, I have no symptoms today. I had a dip today in my chart, so I'm REALLY hoping it's implantation but as I'm now symptomless I'm feeling really doubtful.

Actually I'm wondering if my sense of smell is increased but maybe the students I'm working with are just smelly today....

:dust: all around

Does anyone else have charts I can stalk? Fraggle yours is looking amazing.

Hi girls!

I am so over the tww. Even the weekend's going to drag! I have been symptom spotting like mad and driving myself crazy. If I'm honest with myself, I don't think I've actually got any but it's still early days. On that note, I'd love some views on my chart. Fertility Friend says I ovulated on day 11 but this was the day before my clear blue fertility monitor detected a peak! Plus, if I was looking at it cold, it looks far more likely that I ovulated on day 14 due to the sustained temps. I'm so confused! Oh well, last month I was convinced that I didn't ovulate at all so at least there's something there!!!

Hope I've worked out how to paste the link right:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/339477

Any views welcome!!!

Hi girls!

I am so over the tww. Even the weekend's going to drag! I have been symptom spotting like mad and driving myself crazy. If I'm honest with myself, I don't think I've actually got any but it's still early days. On that note, I'd love some views on my chart. Fertility Friend says I ovulated on day 11 but this was the day before my clear blue fertility monitor detected a peak! Plus, if I was looking at it cold, it looks far more likely that I ovulated on day 14 due to the sustained temps. I'm so confused! Oh well, last month I was convinced that I didn't ovulate at all so at least there's something there!!!

Hope I've worked out how to paste the link right:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/339477

Any views welcome!!!

I would have to agree with you, I think you ov'ed on CD 14 not CD 11, especially since you have the open circles after CD 11.

I am 7 DPO and I am starving to death and peeing all the time. At first I thought I was imagining the peeing, but I kept a pee log yesterday and I peed 13 times! I've peed 4 times this morning already and I've been up for about six hours now. Last night DH and I :sex: and right when I climaxed, there was a sharp shooting pain through my left ovary and continued for about five minutes. Today it feels like I have to go #2 (lots of pressure back there) but when I try, nothing happens.

Yeah, I also think you ovulated on CD14.

If you look at my chart, I also use a CBFM and I also ovulated on the 'high' after two 'peaks'. (My chart link is in my signature)

Good luck everyone!!

7dpo here, and my boobs are the sorest they've been this week, but no other symptoms. Maybe a few light twinges in my ovaries/uterus?

My temp went back up though, which I'm happy about.

fraggle, I like your peeing symptoms! I don't have any of that....

Hi everyone! Welcome to all the new ladies in the thread, hope we all get our bfp's.

The symptoms are really starting to rack up as the days tick away. fragglerock your chart and symptoms are looking amazing! I think you may have ov'ed either cd11 or 12. I am horriable at the chart thing but I just have a hunch ;) so when are you planning on testing? lol

More bday testers to add as well. Welcome again and I will update the front page soon....So excited for this thread, goodluck everyone :)

Hey there. Im 1dpo or very close to ov and wanted to see if anyone will be testing around Mar 20th?

So here are our testers so far....

Lyo28 Mar 19th/20th
Lollylou Mar 17th *Bday tester*
rachelbubble 20th
tryingfor#1 20th ish
Ginnie Mar 17th
babyfever27 Mar 18th/20th
missangie Mar 18th/20th
My Nolie Mar 18th/20th
BommaMomma Mar 18th/20th *Bday tester*
eve123 Mar17th/18th
mummydeb Mar 19th
fragglerock Mar 17th
Allie84 Mar 17th
Baby_Dust Mar 19th *Bday tester*
Me...essie0828 Mar 17th-till bfp :)

I've been trying for almost a year now...
I'll be due AF on approx the 18th so if it doesnt come, i'll try testing on the 20th... however due to irregular cycles, it might not be due until 21st or even later.
Besides trying the Conceive Plus lube, i've not been able to do much else. If this month fails i'll try charting temps again (if I can get up at the correct times lol)

Good luck everyone =D

Hey there. Im 1dpo or very close to ov and wanted to see if anyone will be testing around Mar 20th?

So here are our testers so far....

Lyo28 Mar 19th/20th
Lollylou Mar 17th *Bday tester*
rachelbubble 20th
tryingfor#1 20th ish
Ginnie Mar 17th
babyfever27 Mar 18th/20th
missangie Mar 18th/20th
My Nolie Mar 18th/20th
BommaMomma Mar 18th/20th *Bday tester*
eve123 Mar17th/18th
mummydeb Mar 19th
fragglerock Mar 17th
Allie84 Mar 17th
Baby_Dust Mar 19th *Bday tester*
Me...essie0828 Mar 17th-till bfp :)

Wow!!

15 ladies so far!! Im feeling this thread is lucky especially with all the birthdays!!

I have organised the busiest weekend possible to prevent myself from thinking to much about it!

I have alot of pulling pains and tiredness. (Been in bed by 9 since Wednesday)

Also (tmi alert!! :winkwink:) i feel very wet down there but nothing when i wipe or go to the toilet....has anybody else got / had this??

x x :hugs:

Hi everyone! Welcome to all the new ladies in the thread, hope we all get our bfp's.

The symptoms are really starting to rack up as the days tick away. fragglerock your chart and symptoms are looking amazing! I think you may have ov'ed either cd11 or 12. I am horriable at the chart thing but I just have a hunch ;) so when are you planning on testing? lol

More bday testers to add as well. Welcome again and I will update the front page soon....So excited for this thread, goodluck everyone :)

:lol: I am a pee on a stickaholic and have already POAS this morning at 7 DPO :haha: I will continue to POAS every morning until I get a :bfp: or :witch: shows up, whichever comes first! Who am I kidding when I get a :bfp: I will probably continue to POAS until I run out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->