• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 Dpo, anyone with me. Let's start the tww!

Hi Ladies,
glad this thread is going so strong, lots of promising symptoms.
I am now 5 dpo, had mild ovary cramping for about an hour this afternoon, quite low down tho, not where i normally get af pain. My boobs feel really heavy and my nips are so sore and seem to be permanently, ahem "standing to attention" :blush:.
They are my only symptoms so far, so trying not to get my hopes up. Am trying to wait until 20th to test but have a feeling i may use one of my FRERs a bit before that lol x

The 20th! You are full of willpower!

I am going to test starting Monday, 10dpo, I think, though I was hoping to wait until the 17th.

I've also been getting mild cramping this afternoon. It's like I feel the cramps, and I feel hopeful, and then when I am feeling no cramps, I start feeling like I'm 'out.'

rachel asked about feeling wet down there...I had that this afternoon and went to check and it was creamy CM. Maybe it's a good sign>

I did say trying! lol.
Think i will probably only last until Wed as will be 10 dpo by then and praying for that :bfp:
I've heard the lotiony cm is good sign so fxd for you hun.
I keep feeling wet but there isn't much cm when i wipe, hardly any in fact which makes me think i might not get pg this month.
2ww is a nightmare, wish it didn't last so long!

I really wish you didnt have to go through 2 whole weeks of wondering am I? or am I not? Its way too long...

My breasts have been sore since the day after O which if i remember from last cycle, they were sore right away too. This time, starting today, my nipples feel a bit sore and almost itchy which I dont remember ever feeling. I have been REALLY tired today and yesterday but we also have a puppy so I think maybe she is interupting my sleep more then I realize. Other then that, nothing else seems different.

I have one digi which I am waiting to use until after AF is due. Which I am not 100% sure when that is. THis is my second cycle temping (Ive had LOOOONG cycles since stopping bc, this is just my third cycle since last April) and last cycle my LP was only 11 days.

Ladies ladies ladies.....

Uhh..... I think I just experienced implantation spotting/bleeding.
I went to the restroom before my nightly shower and there was slight Cm and a little blood. Very light pink.
This is not AF since it is only 8dpo and CD 27 of 33.. Im a lil excited.:happydance: Dont know what to think.. I read about IB and it occurs 6-12 days DPO...
TMI---- smelled it to make sure it was not AF.. And its not there was really no nasty smell to it..

What do u think ladies?:shrug:

Tryingfor#1 That sounds very positive :happydance:

Are you gonna test in a few days? I'm 9dpo & not had IB so i dont think this is my month although had terrible cramps that lasted a few minutes last night & took my breath away! just tested this very second as its 720am here in very snowy scotland but BFN. Its only cause i have sooooo many ic.

Sound very good though, you must be excited!! :flower:

Lolly xx
:dust:

hello how is everyone today?

no symptoms for me! but i do feel different if that makes sense im either 10dpo or 7dpo not sure when i ov this month or if i even did, none of my normal clues. but loads of ics so will keep testing until af or bfp. i have short cycles only 25 days

lollylou, those cramps could have been implantation! Most women don't see IB

trying, that sounds VERY positive. When are you going to test?

mummydeb, you're lucky you have such short cycles! Good luck!

AFM, I had ANOTHER temp dip this AM. My temps never are this close to the coverline so I don't know what to think. I guess one of those could be implantation dips but I wish my chart was up, up and away....

Tryingfor#1 That sounds very positive :happydance:

Are you gonna test in a few days? I'm 9dpo & not had IB so i dont think this is my month although had terrible cramps that lasted a few minutes last night & took my breath away! just tested this very second as its 720am here in very snowy scotland but BFN. Its only cause i have sooooo many ic.

Sound very good though, you must be excited!! :flower:

Lolly xx

Im going to wait till AF is late a few days.. Cause it might have not been IB but then I dont know what the hell it could have been.:shrug:
But this morning has been rough.. At about 430 I started to feel really sick.:sick: And thought I was going to puke a few times but it passed. Aint really had a good sleep.tummy has been hurting and still feeling sick and its 10am

lollylou, those cramps could have been implantation! Most women don't see IB

trying, that sounds VERY positive. When are you going to test?

mummydeb, you're lucky you have such short cycles! Good luck!

AFM, I had ANOTHER temp dip this AM. My temps never are this close to the coverline so I don't know what to think. I guess one of those could be implantation dips but I wish my chart was up, up and away....

not going to test till AF is late.

Hey ladies, how is everyone this morning? I am 8 DPO today and I've got gobs of creamy CM, not sure if that's a good thing or not. I've been researching and I think the pain in my ovary is a corpus luteum cyst, I'm just not sure if it's more prevalent in pregnancy or not. My chart is looking amazing, but I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up. It's not working, but I am trying.

Hey ladies, how is everyone this morning? I am 8 DPO today and I've got gobs of creamy CM, not sure if that's a good thing or not. I've been researching and I think the pain in my ovary is a corpus luteum cyst, I'm just not sure if it's more prevalent in pregnancy or not. My chart is looking amazing, but I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up. It's not working, but I am trying.

Fx'd for you hun. When do you plan on testing?

I have virtually no symptoms apart from being tired, sore boobs and nips and very light headed today. Only 6 dpo but have no cm which is normal for me in the lead up to AF so not holding out much hope now.
Really hope you get your :bfp: this month x

Wow your chart does look good!!

As long as your temps dont dip im thinking this might be your BFP.....Not long to go until testing x x

Good luck hun x x

fraggle I think you're on your way to a BFP!!

My cramps are getting worse tonight. They feel really strange, kind of like I'm full or something, but in my uterus. Maybe it's pulling? I need a journal so I can keep track of whether I usually feel this way during the 2ww.

I bought some FRERs tonight so I hope I can hold out testing for a few days.

My cramps are getting worse tonight. They feel really strange, kind of like I'm full or something, but in my uterus. Maybe it's pulling? I need a journal so I can keep track of whether I usually feel this way during the 2ww.

Same here. I had the worst pain yet for like 15mins. It was insane. It happened after I went to the bathroom. I had a lil more IB. And BAM!!!! the pain hit me right there still on the toilet.:shrug:

Allie, when are you gonna start POAS??

Morning!

I tetsed just now at 10dpo at BFN not even a hint of a line!!!

Lolly xx

Good morning ladies...

I am now 10 or 11 dpo. Not tested yet, gonna wait until the 17th i think....

Woken up feeling really crap, a little nausea (just had breakfast and it hasnt gone away) and i feel really heavy down there with almost trapped wind feelings in the middle of my stomach. This is definately the start of my period if im not PG. Not had a period since i miscarried 7 weeks ago so this could be one hell of a period if it is!! boo hoo!!

Still dont think im out yet though as my temps are still continuing to go up so fingers crossed....

Hows everyone else doing??

Just think....this week some of us could get a :bfp: !!

Good luck ladies and :dust: to all!!

x x :hugs:

Morning!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your BFN Lolly, but keep your head high, because you could easily still get that BFP.

Besides from being really gassy and on and off cramping, I really don't have any symptoms. BBs aren't even really sore - nipples can be but that's normal I think... Thinking this month might not be my month.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->