1 DPO - BD one last time?

kcw81

Reaction score
Do you all try to BD the day after you ovulate just in case? I know the chances of getting a BFP are lower if you wait till the days after ovulation. Just curious what everyone did this cycle.

i have gone with every other day, then every day from getting a positive ov test until the day after ov, then back to every other day.....

When got pregnant with my baby, I didn't really understand the whole ovulation thing, but I am positive I got pregnant the next day because I hadn't done the BD for two days prior, so better late then never!! Lots of baby dust to you!!!

Hi huni im 1-2 dpo aswel. This cycle we BD CD6, CD8, CD10, CD12, CD13, CD14 (positive opk) CD15 (EARLY HOURS CD 16) Hoping i have caught my little eggy this month.

I would do it 2 nights after ovulation to be on the safe side.

Good Luck

angel kissiz - that's amazing! they say the chances of conception go down greatly if you already OV and do the BD. good for you! PS. Your little parker is adorable :flower:

Hi huni im 1-2 dpo aswel. This cycle we BD CD6, CD8, CD10, CD12, CD13, CD14 (positive opk) CD15 (EARLY HOURS CD 16) Hoping i have caught my little eggy this month.

I would do it 2 nights after ovulation to be on the safe side.

Good Luck

Thanks ! I would do it tonight but tbh my CM has totally dried up - was dry starting last night and I don't feel fertile anymore (plus DH doesnt want to do it tonight!). I am hoping that I am 2DPO and not 1 and also hoping that the spermies in there right now are meeting up with the egg and doing their thang! it would be cool to have a microscopic cam down there to spy.

If you cm dries up hun u could try conceive plus. I use it but it feels weird lol. Yes the cam would be cool. Maybe write to someoen and invent it hahaha

Thanks! I did have fertile CM for four days through the day of OV but after it dried up so it makes me think my fertility window is closed. :shrug:

it would be cool to have a microscopic cam down there to spy.

have been joking for the last year about patenting a "Womb Window", like a little porthole in the tummy so you can just inspect what's going on at leisure. Given the amount I personally cough up on TTC (books, hpts, opk's monitors etc) I think they would sell well!

The cycle I got preg with my ds, we bd'd 2 days before O and 1 day after so you really never know. Just do it to get your bases covered!

it would be cool to have a microscopic cam down there to spy.

have been joking for the last year about patenting a "Womb Window", like a little porthole in the tummy so you can just inspect what's going on at leisure. Given the amount I personally cough up on TTC (books, hpts, opk's monitors etc) I think they would sell well!

:haha: womb window!

Hi,

I am on the SMEP and I bed 2 peak days and day after them miss a day then bed day after that as this what plan says and before peaks every other day but yes if you are dry maybe you are no longer fertile. Im not sure but you defo have done enough.

I don't think it can hurt to try at 1 DPO. We've been BD'ing every other day, just in case I O'd later than I thought!

I would do it for another few days as you can never be 100% sure when you ov

well we didn't end up BD at all since I posed this question. my CM was dried up and my cervix felt firm and more closed and I felt that I Was done being fertile, I also kind of paranoid feeling that if we already had some sperms in there meeting up with my egg I didn't want to disrupt their courtship with sex! I know that is completely crazy but I am crazy! so I hope it was the right time to quit. I hope we ended up getting lucky with some of the previous BD sessions!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->