1 dpo first month ttc #3

alania21

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So as the title says this is my first month ttc#3 and im so excited! This will be the last one and although a healthy happy baby is my priority I am sooooo hoping we get a boy! Lol. We have two beautiful girls and I would love to add a son to the mix! So I am 1dpo and gearing up to symptom spot! I will post my findings until after or bfp! Who's with me?

We have three boys and would love a little girl :)

I'm either 5 or 6dpo

GL :)

Good luck to you as well! Little girls are a handful! But the shopping is sooooo fun!Lol. My brother and his wife had three boys all planned and were done and then my niece came by surprise! I hope the same for you!

Think Im around 4/5 dpo.

Already got identical twin girls so would love a little boy (but another gorgeoys girl would be great too!:cloud9:)

Aww twins! That is adorable! Would love twin boys but I can imagine what a handful that would be! Well fxd that we all get our bfp's and hopefully add little boys to the mix! I ordered some ic's today so will keep you posted!

Afternoon ladies! I am currently 2dpo and feeling very optimistic. I had mild cramping during ovulation or what I assume was ovulation because im not charting. Woke up feeling really hot even though I was in front of the fan. Could just be from the increase of progesterone. Couldn't sleep last night but couldn't wake this morning! And a headache! So im hopeful! Like I said i'll be posting until af or bfp! Good luck to everyone!

Hi :hi:

Been feeling bit dizzy today and a sore head. Also a few twinges/cramps and boobs continue to be tender. Fingers X'd.

Sounds promising! I had my youngest last year June and do you know for the life of me I can't remember any other symptoms but nausea at 8dpo. I was sick the entire pregnancy but I can't remember if I had other symptoms.

Hi! Just coming back to share symptoms! 4dpo today and I have had a monster headache all day! Woke up achy and hungry! Mouth was very dry! I also noticed cp is very high and I have a off white stretchy cm. Again I can't remember if I had this with my youngest or not! Got some ic's in the mail today and will start testing maybe in the morning! Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->