1 DPO. Looking for tww buddies!!!

Yeah, I think you are more like 3 dpo... You guys are so lucky, I am jealouse, I want crosshairs too... :( I might have missed today's bding cause my temps still have not went up. However, we did quite a marathon this cycle so don't feel like bding for a while. I had my ovulation confirmed as of two days ago, so I am 2 dpo. They said they don't care about my temps because they are not too reliable for being indicative of ovulation day. It sucks, I am in bad mood because of that. I used to really trust my temps.

I don't have any real cross hairs - I override my day after a (+) OPK and one high temp bc I work weird schedules and won't be able to get a temp tomorrow. So, for all I know I may not have even ovulated yet.

To me it looks like you ovulated today. Seems like you are a good bder too :) all the right times. Fingers crossed for you, sweety. I am new to using ff, I only do it so I could post a link in my sig. Otherwise, I use a software sold by TCOYF site, and I find it more convenient.

Katrus78 I know what you mean that the tww seems to stand still. I def have to keep myself twice as busy...this morning my temp went up..yay, I took out my positive opk...and lost my crosshairs..lol darn So I'm back to waiting to ovulate instead of the tww :)

I'm ovulating today! Ok to join? :D

I've been taking pre-natals for three months now, I use OPK - POAS and the saliva microscope, I track my cervix position, cervical mucus and drink grapefruit juice everyday :D This is my first cycle TTC! First TWW! :D

Wow, you really got everything down pact for a first month ttc! Good luck hun!!

Well, we decided to start TTC after I had an MC whilst still on the implant. I had my implant removed Dec 20th, first AF arrived on 26th Jan, ovulating today for the first time since the implant removal :D Seems i'll have a shorter cycle this time too. Last one was annovulatory and 36 days long. I started taking prenatals and folic acid as I was miscarrying so it's been 3 months now :D First official cycle TTC so hoping to get it right :D Thank you! Good luck to you all too :D

Sunii, you rock! Way to go girl! Keep the enthusiasm up!

Midnightfalls, I wonder about your cm for the past three days (sounds terrible, lol). Did you check it, or it was dry, so you just didn't put it on the calendar?

So exciting we could all start testing at about the same time!

CM argh. I've had some EWCM but I didn't have that much of it as I normally did before the implant but hmm.. I'm still quite wet and stretchy around cervix so hoping it's fine. Will start robitussin next month if I don't get a BFP this month.

But YES! We will be testing roughly around the same time :D I'm gonna try and wait for AF to arrive though. I WILL NOT test early! :haha:

This is the first cycle with almost no cm due to Clomid. It usually is pretty consistent and abundant around the o time. This time we used preseed on the dry days cause I just knew it was close to o but that I did not o yet.

Katrus my cm has been minimal but watery. lol it does sound funny doesn't it..:p

Yes it will be fun to all test around the same time..however I'm still a little confused as to when i ll be able to test...considering ff still hasn't made up it's mind. :p ha ha.

lol thats always hard to say. If i speak for myself I always say..im going to wait until af is due....but end up starting round 9-10 dpo. :p

I will actually wait until AF arrives BUT if it's not here by 25th (sort of when I'm expecting it as I'm thinking my cycle will be shorter this time since I'm actually ovulating) then I'll test. If on the 25th, afternoon, I don't have my AF, then testing time it will be. OH will be hiding my tests until then :haha:

I know ff takes sometimes up to 3-4 days after ovulation to put cross hairs on the chart. So some of us will have to wait a couple of more days until that. But - do yo guys want to determine the first test day? I would really like to test with someone. It would make me hold on longer if I know someone is testing with me. And then we could post our tests on here to compare. What do you say?

What the hell? Just checked my cm, and it is super creamy and white... It was very dry yesterday. Isn't it suppose to stay that way? Why am I tempted to get another opk pack?

I know ff takes sometimes up to 3-4 days after ovulation to put cross hairs on the chart. So some of us will have to wait a couple of more days until that. But - do yo guys want to determine the first test day? I would really like to test with someone. It would make me hold on longer if I know someone is testing with me. And then we could post our tests on here to compare. What do you say?

This was my first clomid cycle as well - id love a test buddy. What day are up thinking?

I CAN test from the 21st :haha: BUT i will on the 25th :p When will you be testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->