1 DPO. Looking for tww buddies!!!

I should test on 22-23rd. But can do a couple of days earlier or later if no af.

Bump, you ovulated pretty much the same time with me, which day is good for you?

Feeling so crap today :( I'm so bloated and getting twinges in my left ovary >< Feeling so bleh :(

Hey ladies, :) Im still waiting to confirm O. As of right now the crosshairs say im 7dpo. but if my temp stays as is tomorrow or goes up my O day will change to CD 20....which makes me only actually 2 dpo. Im a little worried tho because at that time I couldnt really bd...so we didnt as much as we should...I think I may have missed this cycle. if im right that means I will be testing the 24th.

Sunni, twingy feelings are good!! Thats a good sign. :)

Same here actually. My belly hurt after bding last night, and now there are some twinges too, kinda everywhere down there. I could hold off til 23rd although it will be hard.

I was planning on the 20th or 21st...:happydance:

I would say I could wait until the 23rd, but I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to lol!! I usually get so anxious I start ahead of time.

Well, I don't want to test too early either so I don't waste tests and get down by BFNs :( Let's try and wait till 23rd!

Actually I'm lying. There is no way I'll be able to wait until the 23rd LOL - I've never had an LP over 12 days and that will be 14dpo for me. =/

I'm probably going to test at least the 21st. Sorry to be less than a team player. :)

Ok, seems like I am in between you guys :) so how about bump and me will test on the 20th (not saying 21st only cause I have a feeling she will cheat and do it by herself lol), and then i will test with sunnii and midnight on 23rd and forward if needed? Sounds like a plan?

Bump, believe me, it I didn't think it is absolutely pointless, I'd be poasing today lol

sounds good to me. If for whatever reason i convince myself to do it before i ll let you know, i may test with you and bump. ;)

Can i test 20th and 23th also with you? :D Ok maybe not 20th.... depending on my symptoms and temps.... !!

a VERY rough one! :( well, we'll see how much we all can hold up before giving in and testing :haha:

I'm already going crazy!!

How should we occupy ourselves?? Let's do introductions (I'm kinda new around here, I don't know many people).

My husband and I are both 25 and have been together for a little over 5 years, married for ~2.5. We've always wanted kids, but I'm in medical school so my schedule makes it rough and now is the first time it's been "conceivable" (thank you thank you, I'll be here all night) for us to try for one. Fourth year of medical school is a bit more laid back and less time-consuming so we thought it'd be perfect.

We went off BCP in August of last year and realized it wouldn't be quite as easy as we had thought. I only ovulated once from the time we stopped the pill until 4 days ago. :wacko: I've never been pregnant before, so don't even know what to look for during the TWW. :)

So, yah - that's where we are. Hoping to get preggers and have a baby before I start my residency in 2013. I'll probably either be going into Pediatrics or Ob/Gyn. :)

Oh, and I tweet @BabyBumpAhead as well. I have a personal twitter account that isn't anonymous, but we're keeping our TTC efforts on the DL!

well nice to meet you babybump ;) Congrads on the med school. Must be quite a busy schedule. if your studying ob/gyn you could probably help us out on here if we have any questions.

As for me, im 24 DH also 24. We have been together for almost 3 years. Been trying since July. Thought same as you would most definately not be this difficult to concieve. We have a already very spoiled baby that comes in the form of a four legged dog. ;) we named him chaos and he wears his name well. :p Other than that living the lovely routine.

well nice to meet you babybump ;) Congrads on the med school. Must be quite a busy schedule. if your studying ob/gyn you could probably help us out on here if we have any questions.

As for me, im 24 DH also 24. We have been together for almost 3 years. Been trying since July. Thought same as you would most definately not be this difficult to concieve. We have a already very spoiled baby that comes in the form of a four legged dog. ;) we named him chaos and he wears his name well. :p Other than that living the lovely routine.

ha - while I'd like to think I know all kinds of things because of the fields I enjoy...I'm far from knowledgeable! I know more about this stuff from TTC than I do from school...by far!

We have VERY spoiled four-legged children as well. :winkwink: What kind of dog is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->