• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO. Looking for tww buddies!!!

well, I remember never getting this bad though so I'm taking it in a positive way and hopefully this month will be our month. I'm getting impatient not knowing, i just want to test, NOW! :haha:

To be honest, as this is my first cycle I thought that I would have been totally chilled about it. Hell, I was so wrong :haha:

Alright well hopefully I haven't really messed up my chart but I had two days in a row that were wonky because my son woke up early (teething). So one day I didn't enter a temp at all but the other I took it late and used a bbt adjuster. Not sure how well that really works but I figured I would go back and discard the one I used the adjuster on as that one was pretty high and I didn't really trust it and my crosshairs came back.

What do you ladies think?

Laura, actually, I tried the adjusted this cycle too, as I took my temp two and a half hours late on the day of the temp rise. The adjusted showed 97.8 which is no way cause what I took was 98.4! And I know from my previous experience it can not jump that much in two hours! So no, I would not reccommend using it. Instead, just add what you think would be your best guess, and call it good.

Welcome Louise !! :) Have you noticed any symptoms? Do you temp?

I don't temp - not even sure how to!

Only symptoms are tender boobs and I definitely didn't have those until right before AF last month. Don't want to get my hopes up though but breast tenderness early on in my cycle was a symptom when I got pg with DD.

What symptoms do you all have?

Apart from feeling absolutely lousy (emotionally) im having nothing at all.. :p
But i would think thats normal considering im 3 dpo.

Kat, to change your crosshairs i think you can override it to use OPK as a ovulation prediction. Check the over ride section.

I gave my debit card to DH so i dont buy a test until 23 for the 24...so i think im going to go nuts!! Usually im testing around 9 dpo! haha So far im feeling ok. No symptoms but then again im only 3 dpo so im guessing pretty normal. Either way i think my temps are REALLY strange this month, they are hardly moving at all! Stupid flat temps!

Laura when i check your chart it still gives your crosshairs and solid...Did you change something?

This mornign im not feeling so positive...FF confirmed O on CD 20...but our bding timing wasnt great for that. On CD 20 i wrote pm but its a half if we can call it that...i was able to only inseminate a little bit..not the ..whole load if you will..haha sounds funny.
Plus a co-worker was jealous that i was ttc so she started...and she just told me that she got two positives...and she isnt sure if she wants it now because she says shes old...(shes 45) and it would be her first. I did everything for her this cycle told her when to bd did her chart and everything. I feel soo jipped! I know jealous rant....but still...I can get her preggo and not me? and shes not even sure if she wants to be!! Uggh so frustrating. What a start to a lovely monday. ok rant over...

Holy shit, no kidding I'd be jealous too!! I am surrounded by preggos (best friend is 8 months along, and anothr friend just found out she is pregnant yesterday with 3rd child, ets)...

Lol though, Look if he dtd'ed inside of you, it counts! And perhaps you got left over sperm inside of you from your previous dances :)

Louise, welcome on board! Temping is fun!! It really gives u a sense of control and confidence. Baby dust to you!!

Alright well hopefully I haven't really messed up my chart but I had two days in a row that were wonky because my son woke up early (teething). So one day I didn't enter a temp at all but the other I took it late and used a bbt adjuster. Not sure how well that really works but I figured I would go back and discard the one I used the adjuster on as that one was pretty high and I didn't really trust it and my crosshairs came back.

What do you ladies think?

Laura, actually, I tried the adjusted this cycle too, as I took my temp two and a half hours late on the day of the temp rise. The adjusted showed 97.8 which is no way cause what I took was 98.4! And I know from my previous experience it can not jump that much in two hours! So no, I would not reccommend using it. Instead, just add what you think would be your best guess, and call it good.

Thats kind of how mine was. If you look at my chart the one that jumps up pre O was the adjusted one and I never felt right about and I think thats what messed everything up, it just didn't seem to fit with the others so I just disgarded it. That made everything go back to how it was. I had noted on the day it said I Ovulated that I had O pain (or I thought I did) so I really felt it was the right day once it gave me the crosshairs there.

there seems to be a baby boom right now. I know so many people who are preggo. I know two due in august and one in september. its crazy. I am so happy for them but always get a little jealous and just want to join them as fast as possible!

I think my body fully intends to screw with me this 2ww as I have really sore boobs. I am only 4dpo so I know its too early to be a sign but they are killing.:dohh:

Only symptoms are tender boobs and I definitely didn't have those until right before AF last month. Don't want to get my hopes up though but breast tenderness early on in my cycle was a symptom when I got pg with DD.

Its pretty easy to get the hang of but can be confusing but even though it may be confusing its really worth it because it gives you something to do and look at so you dont go crazy lol (well i go crazy anyway) its nice to have it all right there in front of you, to know if you ovulated and when and analyze everything.

I know 3 due in June, one in July, 2 in august and 3 in october :wacko:

Anyway, I'm extremely tired. CM is changing into a white and sticky, quite creamy at the moment too, BB still extremely sore and they feel really heavy if that makes sense. Still getting some pains in the left ovary :happydance:

P.S I never thought I would ever tell anyone stuff like this. TTC definitely makes us cross a line. What's private, isn't private anymore :haha:

Sunni, haha i agree. Who would think that id be telling people to play with their CM to see if its stretchy. The things we do when ttc...hahahha Makes me laugh. :)

Its pretty easy to get the hang of but can be confusing but even though it may be confusing its really worth it because it gives you something to do and look at so you dont go crazy lol (well i go crazy anyway) its nice to have it all right there in front of you, to know if you ovulated and when and analyze everything.

I did do opk this month and had my surge on cycle day 13 so hopefully I did ovulate - was reasuring to do that.

A little announcement for all the ones testing on the 20th!

(never posted a picture before, but here is a test before I try to put my FRER on here lol)

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/Baby%20and%20Bump/7days.jpg

lol nice!! I vote one everyday! :p hahaha Maybe it will bring you luck! :) I hope. Looks like your pic comes out really clear. Are we all posting our tests whether BFN or BFP when we test?? On the morning of our testing??

You bet you are all posting it no matter what you get! I wanna see every single one of them, lol!

Kat, to change your crosshairs i think you can override it to use OPK as a ovulation prediction. Check the over ride section.

Midnight, I just did that just now. But I noticed my horizontal cross hair is gone now. Arrrrrh... Help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->