1 DPO May 25th :) Who's testing in 13 days?

ttcmikeandme

Paul Henry is Here!
Reaction score
Yeah for the O either yesterday or the day before, I had +OPKs the 23/24, and am hoping that we did okay with the BDing (DTD the 20th, 22nd, 24th, and tonight too :) So I will now be testing 14dpo (I hope I can hold off for 13 more days:haha:)
Anyone want to Join me with the testing dates of June 6-10th? (8th for me if I last!) I'll update the thread with names once I get them :)

Anyone want to join in symptom spotting or stories? My hubby and I have been really trying for 2 months, but NTNP since married in 2008. We are shooting for baby #1 :winkwink:

This is the first month we are using OPKs and BBT, I love the OPK and thought they worked great, but I don't get the temperature. I've been averaging 97.0-.7, but today woke up with 96.3, I hope that it is a fluke and I'm not out:cry:

Hi ya, yeah I'll join you.. I think I'm 2/3dpo today, I'll be testing on the 9th June if the witch doesn't get me.

Obviously no symtoms yet, but my boobs are tender from ovulation (been noticing this is quite regular over the past couple of months).

GL xxxxx

Hi ya, yeah I'll join you.. I think I'm 2/3dpo today, I'll be testing on the 9th June if the witch doesn't get me.

Obviously no symtoms yet, but my boobs are tender from ovulation (been noticing this is quite regular over the past couple of months).

GL xxxxx

I haven't had any symptoms at all that I've noticed yet....which for me might be a good thing because all the times I notice all the symptoms I'm not pregnant :)

:wacko:

3 dpo......got in a car wreck today, hoping that it didn't jar any potential bean in there :( Having a little bit of abd cramping, not many other symptoms today

3 dpo......got in a car wreck today, hoping that it didn't jar any potential bean in there :( Having a little bit of abd cramping, not many other symptoms today

omg that's awful! Glad you are okay tho, I hope your little bean is too.

I had sex on Monday, will tonight and I am ovulating today-ish (I def feel the pains!)

I'm in!

omg that's awful! Glad you are okay tho, I hope your little bean is too.

I had sex on Monday, will tonight and I am ovulating today-ish (I def feel the pains!)

I'm in!

Yeah for BDing.....I'm jealous that you can feel O pains, I can never tell except for my OPK sticks.....even my temps are all over the place:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->