1 dpo.... Someone to bond with!!??

Okay, so how much bleeding is too much for implantation bleeding?
I think it can vary. I have had it with a previous pregnancy and it was not much at all, but I have read stories about women thinking it was their period and they were actually pregnant (not sure if that actually qualifies as IB or some other kind of early pregnancy bleeding though).

Thx girlnextdoor, I appreciate it. :) And LWood, that's a good thing... you keep your blood and sticky bean in there!!! :)

Well ladies I tested today and got :bfn: equate pink dye.... sad a little.. but I get so many of those its like I expect it now... :( no af yet....fx'ed for you though

@momandwife, looks like you and I are on for next month's tww. 4 days early, but still bleeding pretty good. :cry:

well ladies still no af..... hmmmm I'll keep you updated! trying not to symptom spot and get myself all upset..... ?? :{ We'll see!

well ladies still no af..... hmmmm I'll keep you updated! trying not to symptom spot and get myself all upset..... ?? :{ We'll see!
Good luck! I hope you are late for af because you will get your bfp!

I have to rescind my comment to momandwife, I didn't know you hadn't had a visit from AF yet, you're still in the game then!! FX'ed!!!!

Thanks ladies!!! :bfn: yesterday.... we'lll see though!! I've seen ladies get :bfn: till a week+ no af.... thanks for the fx'ed!!! I'll keep you updated.... 3 days late :)

no AF here for me either. however, getting lots of cramps throughout the day and they seem to be getting stronger :( pretty sure she will rear her ugly face tomorrow, and if not, then definitely by saturday. skdljfksjfskjfkldsj~!!!!

I'm out..... af got me :( Oh well theres always next month!!! fx'ed for you :bfp: ladies!

That's awesome! I'm feeling pretty good too. Just a little nausea here and there, but it seems to be better than before. I'm surprisingly not that tired either compared to my other pregnancies, so I'm happy about that. I have plenty of energy in the morning, but do start to get tired in late afternoon and have to take a rest. I hope it continues this way because I need my energy while my son is home from school for summer break!

I'm "out" (fertility treatment - blood preg test CD14 was neg) but still waiting on AF to finally show.

Girlnextdoor "Girlnextdoor has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Incase you were wondering why I was "ignoring" you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"