1 dpo.... Someone to bond with!!??

Thank you!
Here we are today. I POAS again because the nurse hasn't called me back yet about my blood results. I guess I have to wait till Monday. Please stick baby bean!!!

I have a very short cycle, ladies, so don't give up hope!

https://i52.tinypic.com/f2lwfp.jpg

:dust:

I'm really excited for you LWood! :happydance: Hope it's a sticky bean. :)

As for me - 9dpo, got a BFN this morning. I've been having cramps on and off all day, some worse than others and some pulling feelings in my abdomen. I have the usual sore bbs, gassy, backache that I usually get before AF, so who knows. :shrug:

Stash - I still have mild crampy feeling.

GND - Nope :( I'll call them tomorrow

lWood, any news back on your labs?

I got the faintest of a faint line today. I will be retesting tomorrow morning and am hoping for a better line that I can see without squinting.

I got the faintest of a faint line today. I will be retesting tomorrow morning and am hoping for a better line that I can see without squinting.

YAYYYY!!!

Keep us updated!

YAY!!!

My progesterone is low so I have been put on Crinone. So, now I am worried. Plus, I have read on here of the gross side effects but if it gives me my forever baby, I will endure. Ty for asking.

Is it a pill or suppository. I felt like total crap on the pills. I've been on the suppositories since Thursday and haven't noticed any huge side effects :thumbup: I hope the progesterone helps :hugs: It is good that they caught it early!

I took another test this morning and it is definitely a BFP! I am nervous too. My last one was a chemical. I will call my doctor today to get bloods done.

Is it a pill or suppository. I felt like total crap on the pills. I've been on the suppositories since Thursday and haven't noticed any huge side effects :thumbup: I hope the progesterone helps :hugs: It is good that they caught it early!

I took another test this morning and it is definitely a BFP! I am nervous too. My last one was a chemical. I will call my doctor today to get bloods done.

It's the gel suppository. So, is low progesterone a common thing?

I am waiting on the nurse to call back with yesterday's blood test. She is new to me and my other nurse usually calls me back same day.

I feel crampy an nauseous and I don't know if that is my pregnancy or the Crinone.

I am VERY happy for your BFP! Please let us know your blood results!

I don't know how common low progesterone is, but it is something they REALLY watch if you have had a mc before. Also, some docs will put you on it just to try to help the pregnancy along, even if your progesterone hasn't been low in the past.

I hope they call you back really soon today. I'm waiting on a call too. I called to ask about coming in to get my blood drawn. I don't think I will be able to feel excited about this until I see my betas coming back normal.

I feel crampy and nauseous too. I have been nauseous since O though, it is so strange :shrug: But, it does feel worse now. I think it is actually from the pregnancy.

I'm using the suppositories, but it is not gel. It is like a tablet that is inserted and then I guess it dissolves. It's a little messy and I have to wear a panty liner, but not nearly as bad as I expected. It is SO much better than how I felt on the progesterone pills last time so I am happy about that. I had a horrible headache every day on those.

I'm using the suppositories, but it is not gel. It is like a tablet that is inserted and then I guess it dissolves. It's a little messy and I have to wear a panty liner, but not nearly as bad as I expected. It

Oh MY! I know what you mean. I felt all wet and kinda freaked out but it was just the gel leaking... *sigh

UPDATE! Nurse just called. My HGC levels are progressing nicely but I will need to be on Crinone for my whole first trimester. I have an ultrasound on the 29th. I feel SO MUCH BETTER!

I totally know what you mean. I keep thinking I'm bleeding but luckily it is just the meds.

UPDATE! Nurse just called. My HGC levels are progressing nicely but I will need to be on Crinone for my whole first trimester. I have an ultrasound on the 29th. I feel SO MUCH BETTER!
Awesome! I'm so glad they got you on the progesterone right away!

Congrats to LWood and Girlnextdoor!! :happydance:

And I agree, LWood, if it gives you your forever baby, you'll get through any possible gel leakage like a champ!!!!! Just think of it this way, it's mild compared to the worry of possibly crapping on the doc during delivery!! :rofl: Hope that made you laugh :-D

Congrats to LWood and Girlnextdoor!! :happydance:

And I agree, LWood, if it gives you your forever baby, you'll get through any possible gel leakage like a champ!!!!! Just think of it this way, it's mild compared to the worry of possibly crapping on the doc during delivery!! :rofl: Hope that made you laugh :-D

I did laugh thanks!!

Okay, so how much bleeding is too much for implantation bleeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->