1 dpo.... Someone to bond with!!??

So ladies, I gave in and POAS on my First Response AND my $1 Store test. My $1 store test I can't see anything significant but my First Response has a line. To me the line looks grayish. Does that mean it is an "Evap"?

https://i52.tinypic.com/ivzczc.jpg

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=12787

IMplantation typically happens around 8-10 dpo (from what I have read) but that is an average. It can happen earlier or later then that by several days. Also, you can get implantation bleeding after you actually implant because it can take a couple days to come out.

I have one son that is almost 6 years old. We started TTC number two in August and I've had three pregnancies since but they were all early losses. I also just started with OPKs in February and got a bfp right away. It makes it so much easier to time it right!

I am so sorry for your losses. I pray we never have to go through a loss again...

no... i believe BFP!!! congratulations!

Thank you! I may go buy a different type test. I don't want to tell OH if it isn't real...
You might be disappointed with a different brand because the FRER is so sensitive. If you do get a different one, I would still get another FRER to try tomorrow in case the different brand shows negative. But, I'm pretty sure that's your bfp right there!

That looks pink to me! :happydance: I think it is a bfp, but I would test with another FRER tomorrow to confirm. :wohoo:

I will for sure. Trying so hard not to get excited...

Girlnextdoor, what about those digi ones?

The digi ones are not as sensitive. It might not pick it up. Honestly, that is a bfp. Also, I don't think the Frer typically gives an evap. If you want to try another brand just don't be disappointed if it comes back neg. That doesn't mean that you won't get a bfp on another brand though, can't hurt to try iand see. But if you do get a neg, I would retest with Frer tomorrow morning. I'm so excited for you!

Okay, I have one more FRER so I will wait until tomorrow and save my money.
Thank you for talking me down from the POAS ledge :)

Alright ladies, good night. See ya in the morning LOL! (It's 7am here)

LMAO! It is easy to be reasonable when you are not the one waiting :haha: I probably would have peed on five sticks by now :winkwink: I can't wait to see your test tomorrow. I think it will be darker and then you can relax and no need to keep testing! The line you already have is actually pretty dark for 9dpo though. When I have tested this early and gotten a line I could barely see it but yours is definitely there! So, are you going to wait to tell dh or are you going to tell him tonight?

I will tell him tonight and that we should be "cautiously optimistic". I am thinking about calling my nurse as well since she knows our struggle. This is the first BFP after our miscarriage so I am not sure if they will want me to do anything special or not?

If I were you, I would request ultrasounds every two weeks starting at six weeks. They might not do it, but I would ask considering your history. My OB was planning to do that for me after my first loss.

Wow Lwood congratulations it's a BFP!!! :flower:

I on the other side gave in and tested and it's:nope:

Glad there is a BFP in our 2ww!!

tk2, any new symptoms? which day are you testing? i'm going to probably start testing on monday. i will only be 9dpo, but i have a whole bunch of ICs just waiting to be peed on :shrug:

Thank you!! My doc wants me to come in right now to do some blood tests. I guess to make sure I am preggo and to check my progesterone (I will have to come back next week as well) Wish me luck!

Congrats LWood! That sure looks like a BFP to me. :happydance:

caved in and poas tonight.... :bfn:... maybe I'm early??? Hopefully... Congrats to LWOOD I will say a prayer for you and your road through pregnancy! SO GLAD SOMEONE HAS A :bfp:

tk2, any new symptoms? which day are you testing? i'm going to probably start testing on monday. i will only be 9dpo, but i have a whole bunch of ICs just waiting to be peed on :shrug:

Oh I tested yesterday at 10DPO and it was a BFN, my temps are have been flat for the last few days, still cramping, but I feel like AF in on her way same old symptoms before she turns up, irritable, weepy, crampy and feeling frisky :shrug:
For now I will only test if she doesn't turn up, that'll be wednesday arg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->