1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

im 8dpo and have got the worst heartburn ever - I had this with my first LO so im hoping its all good, getting a fair bit of cramping though so who knows

I tested last night I gave in no suprise BFN, I think il wait until next Tuesday or Wednesday

GL with yours x

Good morning ladies, how are we all today? Well I didn't manage to seduce
Mr toots, he fell asleep!:dohh: he has promised we will tonight so I'm holding him to that!
Jojo, how are you feeling? Did you manage to get to the doctor?
Beth, af still not arrived? Did you manage to sleep better last night? When are you planning on testing?!
Star, how are you feeling today?
Duck, any news?
Hi frankie, good luck!

Hold him to that Toots!!! Have u ever tried SMEP? We did that this cycle and last with my concoction of pills. Lol.

Still no AF. Just had a shower and checked my cervix it's higher than yesterday but I can hardly reach it to see if it's hard or soft. Had some creamy brown/gold cm.

Not sure when to test. Do you think tomorrow is too early?

Love & sticky :dust:

I keep seeing SMEP on different posts, what is it?
Gold cm Beth sounds good to me! I'm sure that's what Jojo was getting. How many dpo will you be tomorrow?

Would gold CM look like creamy white CM?

I am going symptom mad i deffo dont think this month is my month

SMEP = Sperm Meets Egg Plan. Google it!
Lots of women on here seem to do it! I'm a fan!

Yes I think so Frankie. Mine looked creamy with a brown tinge so looked gold(ish)

Jojo what was your like again? By the way how did it go last night? Did u get some antibiotics?

SMEP = Sperm Meets Egg Plan. Google it!
Lots of women on here seem to do it! I'm a fan!

Yes I think so Frankie. Mine looked creamy with a brown tinge so looked gold(ish)

Jojo what was your like again? By the way how did it go last night? Did u get some antibiotics?

I am still skeptical as this is my 2nd month without the implanon in a 1st without the pill anyone know if Its still possible to fall? I haven’t had a period yet not even a withdrawal bleed?

Feeling rough today like AF is going to come booooooooo x

I had a look at it Beth but I don't think it would work for me as I ovulate quite early (cd11/12) and it says to begin dtd everyother day from cd8. I'm using opt again so I'm hoping to dtd every other day and then do every day during ovulation. That's my plan anyway, just got to get Mr toots to participate!:haha:
Frankie I'm not sure about bleeding when coming off the pill, it's been a long time since I was on it.

Thats similar to SMEP Toots just a bit earlier!!! Go for it!!!

Did you have a bleed after implanon removal Frankie?

here's yesterday's pics again
1027000643.jpg

1027000641.jpg
Morning ladies. Sorry I wasn't on here much yesterday. Long story short, if had some thyroid issues and on Mon I started to notice I had a sore throat and over this week each day it got worse with a big ball growing in my throat. Yesterday it was horrible, its so painful, can't swallow,turn my head,sleep on my left side so I had to go to the ER because it was just getting to bad and I think I have a nodgule that's infected and heard if you have an infection early in a pregnancy it could cause you to miscarry. I got to the hospital at 5:45pm yesterday and didn't get home till 3:00am this morning! The good news, I got my blood pregnancy results and my HCG was 100.3 so Its offical! The bad news I still don't know what the hell is wrong with me:growl: Because it was so late when they ran my blood ( instead of taking it as soon as I got there they waited until after midnight) I couldn't get my Thyroid results back. They think because of the rise in hormones do to the pregnancy its causing it to swell. They sent me home with Tylenol w/ codine for the pain and I have to call this morning and have the paper work faxed to my DR. So, I figured when I go to the Dr on Fri I'll ask him to get my blood done again to make sure my numbers are doubling. My DD woke up at 5:30am so I officially got 3 hrs sleep last night, my throat is KILLING me and I have a horrible headache! BUt, the day must go on right?

I'm not sure who asked about goldish Cm but that's what I had! I only had is one day and it was a creamy yellow/gold color. Pretty sure that was implantation day.
@Toots, SMEP is what I did this cycle just didn't do the OPK's. I am pretty reg with my O so I knew when it should happen and then used my temps to confirm but doing every other day for CD8 and all that I did. I didn't do it 3 days in a row after O, I just still did it every other night.DH better get it together tonight! He has a job to do!!!
@Beth, your cervix being so high is SUCH a great sign!
@Star, Its normal to feel how you do luv! It will be your turn next hunni. How's your temps?
@Annie, any changes?
@DUcktales how you doing?
@Hello Frankie! How many DPO are you?

Well, when are you guys gonna test? I wanna see some :bfp:!!! Besides the throat thing, and being so tired I'm feeling ok. More cravings for eggs last night, can't eat,smell or think about meat, and my BBS are pretty much on fire this morning. Feeling good though. Really want to be able to hit the gym today. I hope I have enough energy!

Hi so no af yet, bb's not as sore as they were, gold coloured cm and lots of running to the bathroom af cramps
Very nauseous and can't bear the thought of meat - have been eating fish instead
Not testing till weekend I think as latest date af could arrive is 3rd nov
Sorry to hear you are sick jojo but GREAT news about hcg blood tests
Xxx

Frankie- I had a bleed 2 weeks after stopping Yasmin bcc, then I had major pregnancy symptoms with no period till 6 weeks after
Can't believe it messes you up so much

Ducktales your symptoms sound EXACTLY like mine did!!!! Oh, I think we might have another :bfp: coming!!

The drama Jojo! You certainly don't do anything by half do you Hun!:haha: so pleased it's now OFFICAL!:happydance: having gone off meat perhaps you can become a vegetarian like me:haha: Hope you start to feel better soon. Any chance of you getting to put your feet up today to catch up on some zzzzzzzzzzzz?
Duck, your sounding as though you're heading for a :bfp:
Beth, any change in situation Hun?
Star, what you up to today?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back