1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

TOOTS..., u just posted the 1000 reply!!! Congratulations I think that is a sign it is ur turn next xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I hope so MWAH xxx I actually had a nice day today it was totally work orientated and that distracted me thank god xx

I should get a prize for the 1000th post:haha: I'm going to take that as a positive sign! I'm glad you're feeling a bit better as you were pretty low yesterday. What do you do as a job? Glad it kept you busy, sometimes we need to keep busy during the 2ww or i think we'd all crazy:wacko:

I am a Marine Renewable manager for Scotland its great and I absolutely love it, but its mega busy!! Yesterday was awful such a very low day for me not had a one of those in a very long time, cudn't face work just had to go home!!

Did u do the deed last night little lady?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No! He fell asleep!!!:dohh: I didn't have the heart to 'force' himcos he had such an awful day. Bloody typical isn't it. He has promised he will be up for it tonight:thumbup: For some reason though I just don't feel hopeful that we're going to get lucky this month, don't know where my pma has gone:shrug:
I think trying for so long and getting nowhere has finally got to me:wacko:

This month is ur month I know it!!! My best friend was trying for 4 years and she finally got her hospital appointment to fix a blockage and at the apt they discovered she was pregnant, so u never know xxx

Evening ladies.

Only now having the chance to get bk on here been out with 2 of my pg friends today.

Jojo- great news on the hcg!!! It's official. Woohoo!

Annie- Sorry she got u. Keep in touch!!

Duck- Symptoms sound good!

Star- symptoms sound good! Are you testing 2morrow?

Toots- hope ur oh keeps his promise!!!

I'm still all clear of AF. So far so good!
Nipples feel extremely bruised and heavy
Been weeing more often.
Few twinges in abdo and uterus

I know I should wait till later but I'm sure I'll cave and Test 2moz!!!

Yeah Beth test with me hee hee,... Oh ur symptoms sound mega today which wud be consistent with the IB 48 hrs ago whooo hoooo go BETH xxx

Toots, sounds like a great recipe and thanks for translating some of the stuff :shy: Can't wait to try it. 1000th poster aye!!! Congrats! :haha: To funny about the eating of the hat!!! You know that now were gonna have to say the same about you!

Star,Beth,Frankie and Duck I think all of your symptoms are sounding good and I bet were gonna have a big :bfp: fest soon!!!

Feeling ok today. Actually in a good mood, beautiful day outside and I made my official 1st pre-natal visit at the Dr. Dec, 9th!!!

I hope they are positive signs for both of us!!!
Me and DH just called in Asda to get some tests. I got their own brand they r quite sensitive.

What test r u using in the morning?

Oh so glad ur feeling better today..., bet u were delighted making that apt!! I'm getting horrible twinges across my abdomen feeling almost AF oh no hopefully just feel sick again?? Hiccups too wtf xx

Not sure I got it online 20uml so quite sensitive so fx'd xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jojo, I shouldn't offer to eat your hat about me hun cos you'd end up having to do it and i'd be wanting pic evidence!!:haha: I'm really glad your'e feeling better. What are you making for the bake sale?
Beth and Star, I'm going to be on here first thing in the morning and I want to see big flashing positives:thumbup::baby:

Oh so do I..., Guess what jojo this will make u laugh we are not allowed to do bake sales at schools anymore for Health and Safety reasons ha ha they don't know where the food was prepared lol, NO JOKE!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sending you lots of PMA Toots!!! It's your month for sure!!!!

Health & Safety is Ridiculous in the UK!!!

I never knew that star. This bloody country has gone health and safety mad!!:wacko:

It's crazy!!! I had brought up the idea at my wee ones nursery all the mothers were glowering at me like I should have known.. I used to love raffles and cake stands sucks that we cant do it anymore xx

Wonder if you girls will sleep well tonight or be laying awake thinking about your bfp in the morning!

Getting sleepy now so hopefully sleep till morning or at least wake up to pee at 3am then I can still use my morning pee!! Hating the waking up at 5.30 peeing without thinking and straight away being gutted ha ha xxx

I'll be awake all night I'm sure of it!!!!

I haven't woken in the middle of the night to wee yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->