1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

oo wishing, not long now, good luck
star hope you are well.
nothing new with me just DIYing !
xxxx

duck we have been doing some DIYing ourselfs n god its boring but defo worth it isnt it once you see ur house getting nicer,

well been hospital today and im booked in for a ecv monday,if its successful il be induced straight away and should have laila-mai in my arms by monday night if it doesnt work then its a planned c section on thursday,im so excited x x

duck we have been doing some DIYing ourselfs n god its boring but defo worth it isnt it once you see ur house getting nicer,

well been hospital today and im booked in for a ecv monday,if its successful il be induced straight away and should have laila-mai in my arms by monday night if it doesnt work then its a planned c section on thursday,im so excited x x

yay good luck i bet you cant wait now
xxxx

hi ladies well even though its very quiet on here just letting you know laila mai turned during the ecv and she arrived natrualy at 7:58am on 22/11/11 weighing 7lb 14oz and she is just perfect n here she is withher big sister n brother

137.jpg

139.jpg

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww congrats hun, hope you and bubba are well, she is beautiful. well done. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congrats wishing, beautiful little girl (and gorgeous children too)
well done you
xxxxx

Wishing, your baby girl is beautiful! COngrats! I'm so happy for you!

How's everyone else doing? Sorry haven't been on in awhile but I'm busy,busy,busy!! Jadiel is 7 months already! He has a tooth, says mama, is trying to crawl and best most perfect little boy in all the land! LOL!

hi all, wow doesnt time pass quickly.
beautiful baby pics - they are so sweet
well, i have a scan on 9th Feb and my first FS appointment on 5th March
never thought i would be in this position, but at least we are moving towards a baby, hopefully !
xxxx

hi all glad to hear all the babies are well, duck glad you are getting sorted and look forward to hearing some good news from you in the not too distant future, good luck with your appt. as for me i'm busy as hell but wouldnt be any other way, finnian is nearly 8 months old now and is gorgeous, he's babbling saying dada (typical mum doesnt get a look in) dancing squealing etc but thankfully not on the move yet. i think i'd crack up if he was mobile! unfortunately i'm getting broody again! eek!
love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

duck that is great news so glad ur moving forward n il keep a look out for ur pregnant update :) x x
jojo n nando glad ur both great too,my goddoesnt time fly,i know how busy life is but i also love every second of it and nand are you broody as in talking about another or broody as in a yrs time hehe,would love to see updates of ur little ones bet they have changed loads x x
Have any of you heard off star,last i spoke to her was a few days before she was going be induced early to have her baby girl but she has never updated,i so hope all went good for her x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->