1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

cazi77

Mummy to my 2 girls x
Reaction score
Hiya this is my 4th Month TTC and the 1st mont using a CBFM. I didnt get a peak on the CBFM but think it will take a month or 2 for it to work properly. We have also used sasmar conceive plus. Feeling quite positive this month and would really like a june baby. Fingers crossed for a :bfp:

hiya feemee fingers crossed this is our month! When do you plan on testing?

I really hope it is :)
I'm not really sure I would like to say not untill 28th wen af is due but I know I will early lol how about u? Xx

I'm like you I would like to say the 28th but I know I will cave in. This month I havn't ordered any ic's so only have FRER's so I'm thinking I might be able to resist a bit better! When I started TTC I totally thought I would be so chilled about it but I 'm not I think i'm driving my DH mad!!!

Lol I know how u feel I drive my OH nuts too. Can't help it it rules my life. I have some cheapys left so I know I'll end up caving in. I don't trust them as much as FRER's but they r sooo expensive I dread to think how much iv spent on tests. Ohh I hope it is our month! 2ww is a killer!!
Xx

hey all :) my af due 28th too gl xx hope to get a bfp and hope you do too x

Im sure im 2dpo eventhough ff hasnt given crosshairs yet so can i join u gals and we can torture ourselves together :wacko: :dust: to all

Hi Jackie and nand.
This wait is sooo hard xx

Hi ladies! I should OV today so I'm right behind you guys. I DTD last night and woke up this morning wanting to test already! Trying to keep my self busy these next 2 weeks! :dust: to us all! HOw's everyone feeling?

Lol the keeping busy is easier said than done! I just saw a lady get her bfp at 8-9 dpo :-o xx

Hi ladies! Wondered if it would be ok if I joined you even although we are NTNP? This is the 5th cycle and I have been keeping an eye on cycle length etc. This cycle though, I had very light, dark brown spotting on the day that I thought I would ovulate (14th sept). From what I have read this is a good sign, and it is the first sign I have ever had! So here I am, 2dpo, I think.

My AF should be due on the 28th. Looking forward to (hopefully) getting our BFPs together x

Welcome Loobs.

I know FeeMee! I'm already trying to symptoms spot! Feeling really under the weather today and was thinking, I heard somewhere that a lot of women get a "cold" when they first become preggo because your immune system slows down a little so your body can focus on the task at hand! Getting that baby implanted! Even though I just ovulated today so the :spermy: and my egg are just meeting each other for the 1st time. This is one of the only times I condone DTD the 1st time you meet! Come on :spermy: get in that egg and make it happen!

hi all

I got smiley face on clearblue OV last night and a peak on the monitor this morning so due to ovulate anytime (if not happened already) we :sex: tues night, thur morning and will again fri night, maybe sunday sometime as well, just to be on the safe side :haha: probably be saying I'm 1dpo on sat or sun. I don't temp so can't be too sure of exact day. x

p.s. I have been taking soy this cycle hence OV is a little earlier than expected on the ticker.

Oh I know I think I have all the syptoms lol I OD on tues my my OH went away Monday so we only managed to bd Sunday morning and walt hours Monday so FX that was enough. Hope we get our bfp this month!! Xx

well symptom spotting already.... do i never learn...... have horrible taste at the back of my throat on and off today(head says = probably getting sore throat and cold)(heart says preg) had weird pulsating sharp pain yesterday(head says pulled muscle)(heart says... you guessed it .................. preg) Reality is Im an utter (symptom spotter) nutter :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:
Good Luck everyone:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ohh but let's hope it is ur bfp!!
I'm usaully the same but I have NO syptoms :shrug:
xx

Nand01 you are def not the only one! I'm only 1 dpo and already feeling symptoms. Usually my bbs are a little sore around OVU time but this morning woke up and they are unusually sore,sensitive and swollen. I also had heart burn this morning, which is very rare for me (except when I was preggo with both my kids I got heartburn almost right away and it lasted till the very end)! BUt, bbs could be because I just OVU yesterday and the heartburn cold be from the Taco's we had from dinner I guess. BUt I have a really good feeling about this month. At the moment I don't feel very well though. I have a sinus infection and pretty sure I have strep throat. Which, by the way is the exact same thing I had when I got preggo with the twins. I went to the Dr. at that time and said " I'm really sick and I'm preggo" he laughed and asked the whole when was LMP and other questions. I told him and told him I got a bfp HPT but he said it was probably false POS because it was so early but I was right! DH was joking that since this is happening again maybe I am preggo, w/ twins again! Who knows?? I can't wait to get my :bfp: and I can't wait to feel better!!

How's everyone else feeling this morning?

My bb`s are tender around the sides every now and again which is odd as since ds was born my bbs hurt for about a week after af, however i dont no that we bd enough as we stopped the day of ov evevthough i think i ov between cd19 and 20 in which case we may be ok, lets hope it is our bfps girls coz I think its our turn now.

My bb`s are tender around the sides every now and again which is odd as since ds was born my bbs hurt for about a week after af, however i dont no that we bd enough as we stopped the day of ov evevthough i think i ov between cd19 and 20 in which case we may be ok, lets hope it is our bfps girls coz I think its our turn now.

Agree!!

Iv got a bit of cramping now but am I imagaing it?? Lol
every month I think it's my turn and feel possitive then :witch: turns up
FX for us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4