1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Hello

Left work early and came home curled on sofa, xxx I never get spots but last month they were agony and back again this month wondering if PCOS is rearing its head rather than a symptom?? I ma constipated today thou? But thats probably due to eating everything in sight ha ha

Not sure when too test I am 11DPO today, temping at home Jojo I didn't upgrade my fertility friend to VIP so cant upload it my temp is 37.2 again tonight so down from last night but still up so fx'd when should I test??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh because I never upgrades to VIP and that's how I keep track of mine. It doesn't cost me anything to chart.???

my AF is due between 29 oct and 3rd nov
I am so dizzy and sick and hot flushes now i have had to lie down (and my mum is coming tonight from spain so need to feel well !)
however, i had this exact same thing 3 months ago and then got a really bad AF
but no more blood so keeping everything crossed that it is not AF!
Jo Jo - I cant see the attachments - it says the link is broken ??

Yeah I've been charting it on the website it looks ok and i can now see a dip in temp and a rise again how long should it stay dipped if IB??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jojo, I can't get pics to open either. How you feeling?
Duck, I hope its ib and not going to be a bad af. PMA!
Star, How are you feeling after a relax on the sofa? Wish I could help with the charts but its a mystery to me:dohh: Does pcos come and go?
Beth, any updates?

good morning ladies i wiped again this morning and the lightest brown of TP.. usually when i spot the day before period and at night it get a lil heavier then the next day when i pee its like someone cut my throat lol.. sorry just tryin to explain it..

Gone again...WTF????
Checked my cervix for blood - Nothing just quite WET.

Not really sure when i should test. Think ill play it by ear see what happens next. If she stays away might test Friday

Hows everyone else????

Love & sticky :dust:

Hiya toots

Yeah my PCOS only flares up when an actual cyst has appeared so I'm wondering if I'm due another scan? Although I did have major stomach surgery last May think I just need to give myself a break... I am genuinely happy for my best friend but think it actually hit me this morning that she is having a baby and I'm not yet!! And it just happened for her like it did for my 1st,... I have another friend who has just been told on Monday she'll not have anymore naturally she has to go for IVF... I think when u have one u assume u can have another one whenever u want but it was 5 yrs ago that I fell pregnant!!!

Been a tough day xxxxxx

Tomorrow will be better I'm sure of it MWAH, so what is the plan tonight toots handcuff him to the bed or gentle approach first lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any possiable reason why i could be spotting with not flow?

Beth ib can last days. It's not getting any heavier is it? I'm about as much help to you as I am to star with her charting cos I've no idea about what goes on with the cervix:dohh: Is that a good sign that its wet?
Star, I've had a phone call from oh and he is ranting and raving about work! Bloody typical isnt it, dont think i'll get much 'action' tonight! I think I'll do him a nice big drink when he gets in to relax him, then get my whip out to frighten him into bed:haha: Just call me miss whiplash!!:haha::haha:
I reckon he'd wet himself laughing:haha:
Annie, it could be ib or start of af.

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Oh toots.. that made me laugh first time today :happydance: hopefully tomorrow is definately looking up lol my dh has just gone out I think he had enough of me already :dohh: oh well never mind lol..,:dohh: Mt temp now back to 37.2 so I,e had the dip and the peak and now its at the high level but think from most charts it starts to plummet at 12DPO if its gonna go so will know more on friday

Beth I think ur IB...., :happydance: I read that IB happenns between 3dPO - 12dpo and ur 9DPO today aren't u??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ur all being helpful just talking to me!!! No idea what my cervix should be like either.
No not heavier spotting earlier was lighter than yesterday.

I hope it is IB but I'm not getting over excited until I see that BFP and then I think I will be on pins!!!

Your temps sound good Star!!! Think I'm 8DPO today. Hope I get some sleep tonight!!

I really need some sleep too..., haven't slept for 2 nights now!!! hot and bothered which I think has contributed to the bad mood today. oops really bad thing for me is that wk b4 my AF I am a nightmare and looks like no change this month boo xx

If it's got lighter beth then thats got to be a good sign I would think:thumbup: surely if af was on its way then it would begin to increase. It is a really awful time isn't it, thinking am I or not?!

Are you finding it extra tough today star because of your friend?:hugs:

toots i just checked again and its just a burn tint no blood clot are anything.. last night my nipple was itching horriably so i looked at it and squeezed it and clear stuff game out of it.... wtf..

i have a gut feeling that im pregnant.. my there is no flow what so ever
cramping achy breast spotted dark brown yesterday and i lil today not even enough to wear a pad are tampon..
im scared

Yeah toots think thats what has destroyed me today, not her news the fact I'm acting like this pathetic... disappointed in myself really...,

Beth hang in there xxx

Annie when is ur AF due?

yesterday i was suppose to start and it came but was very unusual ... help... my nipple still itches...

Beth and Star, if you find sleeping difficult then you could always try putting a few drops of lavender oil on a tissue under your pillow, it'll really help you sleep. How do your other halfs find the 2ww?
Annie, you should try not to worry and just see what happens over the next day or so.

Star, I was awful when my oh sister had her baby! I was genuinely pleased for her but after we left the hospital I was in tears, oh totally understood but at the same time got quite cross cos I'd ruined the birth of his first niece, I couldnt have felt more awful. It's totally different to be in close proximity to someone who is pregnant when youre having a living nightmare! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss: Don't beat yourself up for feeling sad about it, I think its a pretty natural reaction to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->