1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

I'm sure it's just cos I haven't been sleeping at all well tossing and turning all night plus i'm drinking more during the day so just get up to pee xxx

Is anyone else extra thirsty
Girls I can't wait for you to test
I have a 4am start tomorrow at work so definately won't be thinking about things but I looked in the mirror and my nipples look bigger, I had a sip of beer earlier and it tasted like metal mouth
Good luck everyone
Xxxxx

Thanx Frankie.
TBH I think AF might show up by morning :(

Will keep u posted xxx

hey ladies sorry i didnt get on here much me and dh went out to eat and went to walmart to pick up a few things for the house.. i gotta tell yall a story ..lol sorry.. so yall remember how he isnt to sure about ttc so he said he will cum inside me when ever he feels like it right.. well yesterday after he got home from work, he wanted to do the bd so i said ok well guess what he cam in me.. so i hope he will cum in me a least once a week so i can have a chance of getting preg next month as well... HE said he will when he feels like it lol.. Anyways i dont have any problems that i no of.. Just really long periods ever since we decided to get off the BC im averaging 40-47 days.. so i get my yearly exam in april. if im not preg by april and he cums in me once a week something has go to be wrong with me .. Im not sure though bc my sister has PCOS and took her 5 yrs to have her son who is now almost 4 and they are trying again.. so i dunno..

i hope now..

well ladies the good news is that im not cramping that much so its okie it wasnt meant to be this month right..

good luck testing and im sorry i always type so much just get bored at 1 am in the morning lol....

cant wait to see BFP in am..

GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST :) :) :) :) :)

BFN this morning :( @ 10DPO
I'm hoping it's just too early to show.

GL Star!!! Got my FX for you!

Oh Beth I'm sorry about bfn but it's still really early Hun. Youre symtoms sound great to me and it's a positive sign that the spotting stopped, still think it was ib!
Frankie, it's even earlier for you, you've got a while yet. Stay positive!
Star, where's the test result?!
Duck, when are you planning on testing?
Jojo, how are you feeling today? Was the bake sale a success?
Nand, how's things going with you?
:hugs: and :kiss: to everyone. I'm feeling in a good mood today cos we dtd last night! Off we go again, heading towards the 2ww:happydance:

True even if it doesn’t happen this month at least when AF arrives I willl be able to start charting properly

Toots hope in a fortnight you will get your BFP x

That's ages away duck! I'm impressed if you hold out that long. I'm planning on not testing this cycle until around when af is due. I hope I manage it! I wasted lots of tests last month and drove myself nuts so hopefully I will chill out this time, well that's the plan at the moment:haha:

hey all, all ok with me,first day back at work after maternity leave of over a year, felt as useful as chocolate teapot! uniforms were slightly snug as im still constipated! ds had a high temp last night so spent alot of time fretting and more time on phone to nhs direct!

toots how you doing? what cd you on? are you doing anything different this month?

beth and frankie bubs is probably just snuggling in, give him/her a chance to get those hormones going!

duck blimey you got willpower girl!

annie oh must be coming (excuse the pun) round to the idea slowly.

jojos how you doing? glad your numbers are good sorry you are feeling so crap!

best of luck and babydust to you all xxxx

Hey nand, you won't be back at work long before you're off again:haha: when are you planning on telling them your pregnant?
I'm cd8 today. I have a really short time from end of af to ovulation so I'm hoping I can encourage oh to really go for it over the weekend! Im still not sure he actually gets how much :sex: we've got to try and cram in to a short space of time! Men!:dohh:

before we were trying oh wanted it every day, then when we start he was moaning about having to do it every day, then i get my bfp and its all down to him! unless i spell things out for my oh in very basic english he doesnt get it, or if he is annoying me i get graphic and he just gives in and does as i say! you are in for a busy weekend hun hope you got your lucozade!

Thanx ladies

I hope your right!!!
Where is Star???
So excited for you!!!

Hello

Gutted guess what BFN!!!!!! Well I have decided from now on I will test the old fashioned way once AF late i'll test hate hate hate seeing that bloody control line appear and a sparkly white test line..., lol oh well but good news my temp is still up and I though it wud have started descending today so fx'd

Beth still early for you too especially with the potential IB fx'd honey it will come up for you I know it will xx

Go toots go was the whip present ha ha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->