1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Oh Hun. I'm gutted for you!!!
Ur still in the running, we both r!!!
When r u expecting AF?

AF due on sunday so gonna hold out now till wed if she doesn't show?? My AF is so predictable it will come on sunday/monday if its gonna come... xxx

Hey star, I'm so disappointed for you Hun. It's still early so please don't give up yet. Temps still up is excellent! I have come to the same conclusion as you about testing, I'm determined to not test until af is either due or late. It's a terrible feeling seeing a bfn. You don't need to worry about testing next cycle though cos :witch: ain't coming to visit! :gun::grr::witch::grr::gun:
You and Beth are to keep hold of your pma!!!!

HI ladies! Really busy today. Have my Dr appt in about 30 mins and still have to get in the shower but had to say morning to my girls! Took last FRER to see progression and it much darker. Getting cramps though but think I remember that being normal.

Star, so sorry about your BFN. How many dpo are you? How are your temps?
BEth and Frankie, you guys aren't out yet, though its not easy to see those BFN. I got my BFN all the way up to 11dpo! You'll get your ladies!
Toots, you better be :sex: like its going out of style!!!!!

Well, I didn't get a chance to read all through the posts but will try before I go to my son school today for his fall party. Sending lots of love,:hugs::kiss: and :dust: to my girls!

I know I won't be able to hold out. I have no will power !!!

I've been taking Vit b50 complex and until what seemed to be IB I had Neon wee. I no longer get the neon wee!!
Could this be a sign? Would my body need more vit b if I was pregnant?

Beth- I had same, neon wee then a wipe of blood after you know what, now wee is normal colour but I confess girls I had a cheeky test using a boots own one which was a bfn but after lots of water and mid afternoon wee up to 4 days before I am due so not sure why I bothered
Jojos bfp at only 11 dpo made me do it!
Right I really am not testing till 3rd nov now!!!

Duck!:dohh: you were being so strong and then gave in to a cheeky test:haha:
It's still early Hun, do you honestly think you'll be able to hold out till the 3rd?!
I wonder if your bodies would require more vit b if you're preggie? I may have to google that!
Beth when are you testing again?

That's what I'm wondering Toots! Let me know if u find anything.

I know I should hold out and wait but I'm sure I'll test tomorrow.

My pee is always neon, when I was on the b50 and now with the b100. I've not noticed any change in that. That's pretty weird that you and duck haven't got that anymore cos we can compare with me as I know for def I'm not pregnant yet. I'll keep looking online:thumbup:

Yeah it's wierd.
I've been looking myself but nothing relevant has come up.

Thanx Toots :)

nanda i hope ur right.. i think thats whats happening to he is coming around to the idea slowly and maybe just dont wanna admitt it .. lol.. thats a big pregress though bc last 4 yrs he cam in me maybe 2 times.. lol.. so im not complainin.. lol

anyways girls im sorry for bfn wait to test again later.. and jojo ur test it very dark im so excited for u ..
i just found out my friend is pregnant and they wasnt even trying.. oh well next month annie

Hope dh does come round for you Annie!

I've had some light brown spotting this afternoon.
Felt a bit light headed and hot flushes in Tesco about half hour ago.

9dpos and a banging headachei increased cm, few more AF like cramps!!!

Anyone else with me

Hiya

How are we all doing this evening girls? I'm actually doing ok not feeling AF which is weird usually have symptoms by now so she could be teasing me and then she'll pounce it's almost a game!! temp is still up was really happy about that until I got upset today reading Kylarsmom's post today her temps have been fantatic too and they just plumetted today no warning I could feel her pain it's not a fun 2WW apart from Jojo's news and catching up with all of u xxxxxx

Not Fun at all Star!! But as long as we stick together!!

I'm no longer spotting. I'm not sure but I think I may have irritated my cervix by checking it so much. Maybe that's what's causing the spotting.
Clutching at straws or what!!! Lol

Totally clutching at straws it sucks wish we just had a button on our tummy that we cud push and then thats it baby is ordered and it turns up 2 months later oh and whilst we are at it we have another button we can push and the baby arrives in ur arms in a pink or blue baby grow xxx

Ok. Same as I've been except for the light headedness & hot flushes earlier.

How bout u?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->