1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Starting to freak out now. Spotting getting heavier. Still not a flow but heavier and its went from pink,to brown now to a tinge of red. The cramps are what is freaking me out. It feels just like my AF.I'm so scared.

Are you able to ring the doctor or do you have a midwife you can call? Don't freak out and get stressed, see if you can get some medical advice. I know it's easy for me to sit here telling you not to stress but you must stay calm hun as stress won't help.

Afternoon ladies

I feel a bit better now, not had a positive opk but I didn't think i would. Going to the cinema with a friend later to watch a girly film :) can't wait.

Jojo I agree with toots u should seek medical advice or if your really worried go to the emergency department!

xxx

The day off to feel crappy and have a bit of a :cry: has probably done wonders for you Beth. Sometimes we just have to take time out to feel sorry for ourselves.
What film are you going to see at the cinema?
I'm feeling slightly more apprehensive about tomorrow as the day goes on, do you think I'd hurt to have a glass of wine tonight?

Yeah it has done me wonders. I'm feeling tons better! I'm starting to get my PMA back!
Got creamy cm which i read u get before EWCM so bring on the EWCM and ovulation. Yay :)
Think we are seeing 'you again' looks funny. I need a good laugh.

One glass of wine should be fine Hun. Is your oh going with u 2morrow? xxx

I'm glad to hear a rest has bought back the pma:thumbup:. Have a good time at the pictures!:hugs:

hey ladies.. beth why did u say good afternoon its only 1230 pm here.. i just woke up lol...
beth hope u feel better u seem much better..
toots call a dr hun.. now and let us no my fingers are crossed for u everything is ok

Last night i had a clear discharge... this am i had it again but just now nothing.. i did the deed.. monday.. so i dunno if i missed it are if i got it... well i will keep a eye on it and if it gets heavier then i need to bd so can i mark on Fertile friend ovulation?

Jojo how u feeling honey hope ur feeling better, get ur butt down to the ER and ask to see someone!!! Don't stress honey thats why they are there...

Beth biggest :hugs: and :kiss: ever I hate those days I took 2 days last month off work just couldn't focus and was so stressed,.. We just need a day to chill and take our minds off work and BF that are pregnant and the 15yr olds in Tesco!! It's gonna happen for each and everyone of us I KNOW IT :happydance: thats my psychic input :thumbup: My cm definately follows that pattern :thumbup:

Now toots tomorrow is gonna be a great day u will be put at ease and they will put u on the baby path whatever that is.., :baby: I think that ur dh will be freaking out if he is anything like mine...

Annie did u try sinking it in a cup of water?

I now officially have a positive OPK :haha: whoo hoo hope to god the super :spermy: caught my eggy :happydance::dust:

big hi to everyone else MWAH

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi star, how the devil are you? Has there been lots of :sex::sex::sex::sex: going on?! Positive opt is great news:happydance: and there now should be :spermy: shaking hands with your eggy:happydance:

no i havent tired putting it in a cup of water bc we dtd monday so it been 3 days i figured it would have already all came out.. im not sure if this is my fertile muscus but it sure is stretchy but no clear its white.. and since i had sex monday did i time it right are did i miss it?

Oh toots we have been busy ha ha think my poor man is knackered hee hee,... gonna go again tonight and until I get a negative now absolutely delighted that I know I'm ovulating biggest fear ever with having PCOS....

Think my acronyms are wrong eh ha ha what the hell is a OPK oops!!! How u feeling tonight what type of wine did u have?

Annie I'm not sure if I'm honest my cm goes completely clear and stretchy xxxxxxxxx

hmm.. i dont know.. every yr when i get my yearly pap smar. everything comes back good except my cervix are inflamed for hard core sex. anyways my sister has PCOS and she said i didnt have it but im not seein the watering stuff... just white stretchy stuff now im thinkin im not O

Annie can u go on to Amazon and buy the OPT's they are only £2 for 15 x and they are amazing I love them!!! xx

i would love to but dh really dont wanna TRY.. he only cums in me once a week are when ever he feels like it. so i have to hope and pray he cums in me on the right times.. understand? its crazy.. we been together 4 yrs and he would always pull out the last 2 months he has came in me about ten times so its a big improve ment he said if i was to end of preg he would be so happy and excited but i wanna try.. so i dunno what to do anymore

Not sure if I'm wrong star, is it opt or opk cos I keep seeing both all over here! As long as we all know what we mean then that's all that counts eh:thumbup:.
At it again tonight! Bloody hell girl!! Hope your legs are in the air afterwards:haha:
I decided to stay off the wine in case I have a blood test tomorrow, I really fancied a glass as well. Think I'll probably need a glass or two after the hospital tomorrow. I think my oh is nervous but I told him all he's going to have to do is give one sample whereas I've got all sorts of treats to look forward to:dohh:

i think im givin up.. holidays are coming and im not gonna be preg for christmas burns my ass

toots will I be alright, we did it this morning and opT + tonight I am super gutted dh just didn't complete the task we tried 3x!!!! Too much pressure I think... Oh why oh why is that happening to us tonight of all nights never happened before ever... will see if we can get one in the morning? I hope we haven't missed it been so good this month :( bit tearful!! xxxxxxxx

You will be both fine tomorrow I know it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great news on the positive opk!!! Don't panic if u did it this morning ur covered for today!!! Try again in the morning!!

Film was good. Had a lovely night. Came home and yet another person has announced they are pg on fbook.
I'm ok...keeping a smile on my face and PMA. Gosh it's so hard!!!

xxx

ladies i think im ovulating.. stretchy slippery wet discharge.. i looked it up and as long as its not dry moist are sticky its very well could be fertile mucus.. i just cant find out if fertile mucus has to be clear are could it be white ish color are looks yellow on the TP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->