1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

so srry beth.. keep ur pma up and doin the bd lol love ya

Morning girls,
Jojo, good luck today. I look forward to hearing all the good news later:happydance:
Star, don't worry about not managing it last night and even if you didn't manage this morning it's ok cos you've probably got lots of :spermy:hanging around waiting from the last times. Don't despair!
Beth, how are you feeling today? How's your mum doing?:hugs:

Morning ladies

Toots - What time is your appointment? Good luck!!!
Jojo- Hope all goes ok today. Hope the spotting has stopped.
Star - Like Toots said those spermies are probably readyto pounce on your egg!!!
Annie - I went to see 'You Again'. Hows your CM looking

Any news Duck & Frankie?

I had a massive glob of EWCM this morning. Exciting stuff. (I even did a little excited sqeek) Hoping my OPK is positive either today or 2moz,

My mum is ok. She is dreading the op :(

xxx

xxx

That's a good sign Beth, I hope you get you pos in the next couple of days:happydance:
My appointment is at 3pm, I'm actually starting to look forward to hearing what they have to say. At least it'll shed some light on our situation. 20+ months is not normal!

Good on you!!! PMA all the way!!!
Ill be thinking of you!! Let us know how it goes!!!

:hugs:

Thanks Beth, I log on later and update you. We've all got to try and stay positive whatever our situation or I think we'd all go nuts!:haha:

Morning LAdies!! Well, just got back from the ultrasound and thank GOd everything is ok! :happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: There is only 1 baby but it is ok and heard a strong little heart beat! 122bpm. I'm so relieved!! Thank you all for you support! THey aren't sure why I'm still spotting but since everything looks fine I'll wait till my offical 1st OB appt Dec 2nd! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::hi::hi::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
1118001032.jpg1118001030.jpg1118001031.jpg

GOod luck today Toots! Can't wait to hear all the info you learn!! I'm thinking about you!

Ohhh Jojo I'm so happy everything is ok. That's such a lush picture!!!! So cute!!!

Can't believe it's only 1!!! He/she obviously wanted to make sure u knew he/she was there!!!

:hugs: So happy for you :hugs:

xxx

Thanks. We saw anther sac but it was really small and empty so the ultrasound tech looked really quick but didn't even mention it. Probably why my body is going crazy! So happy. Thanks hunni. How are you doing today? How was the movie?

jojos sooooo pleased all ok, im sure they got it wrong tho there has to be more than 1.

toots good luck with your appt. hope you hear good news xxxx

jojos the empty sac maybe why you are spotting! the pics are fabulous and so clear xxx

hey beth shouldnt you be doing the bd by now, dont wanna waste that ewcm!!!!!

I'm doing much better today thanx. Got my PMA back and the masses of EWCM this morning helped!!! Just did my daily opk... Still negative :( but I'm sure it will be positive by 2moz!!!
We will be BD later tonight and I might even do the legs in the air just for fun!!! Lol.

How u doing Nando?

im good beth, got a scan tomoz, i never got a true pos opk so i went with the one that was darkest coz thats as much as i could hope for. you better keep those legs up hun and let those spermies do their thing, good luck and have fun, its a good job oh's are on board with the ttc thing otherwise they would run a mile thinking we were utter nutters,

:wohoo::wohoo: oh Jojo what a lovely picture! Made me feel all warm inside. I'm so pleased everything is ok but i must admit I'm v surprised to hear there's only 1!:haha: you must be so very pleased hun :hugs:
Thankyou for your good luck wishes girls and I'm pleased to say everything went very well. She took our medical history and I explained about the spotting that I get before af. I am cd3 today so she was able to take some blood samples, I was v brave:thumbup:. Her gut feeling is that I have got a polyp which would be acting almost like a coil. Once the blood sample results come back the next step is a internal exam to look for polyps etc and to also put the dye type stuff into my tubes to make sure they are not blocked. If they find a polyp then they will snip it off! Oh has got to send a sample in as well. If they find problems with us then our hospital has the budget for 3 sessions of iui per couple and if that fails we have 1 free shot at ivf. Hopefully it won't come to that but I feel really good about today's visit. Thanks you for your support girls I find it a massive help :hugs::friends::friends:

great news toots and love the pic..

beth- cm is still wet stretchy and white.. im giving up its way to much stress for me to say on am i ovulating are not... i cant take it anymore

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Toots! So glad to hear such positive stuff! SO really then your could be knocked up by next cycle? OHHH how exciting!!! Impressed they have things started already! Will they call you with the results? Are they going to get your bloods again CD21? When will your next visit be? Oh I am so happy that you got the process started! I am very shocked that there was only one in there as well. My DH is till convinced there is another one in there hiding!:haha:

I agree with your hubby Jojo, I'm convinced there's 2 in there. One could be hiding behind the other and not be visible yet as they are still small. I look forward to the next tummy pic!
I'm so pleased it went well today. The blood results won't be back for about 6 weeks. My next blood test is around cd18 as I only have a 25 day cycle. Just imagine if it's been a stupid polyp all along! I feel really positive and hopefully I should be joining you in the early new year, I'd like to at least share a few months pregnancy with you:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->