1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

jojo i agree, thats not nice, but she probably hasnt stop to consider how important this is for you, maybe she is a bit jealous (secretly ?)
anyway, you will be just fine and take it all in your stride - are you getting a taxi because if it is triplets you might be too shocked to drive !!!!
Beth and Toots, just catching up on Im a Celebrity - Gillian is a NIGHTMARE !!!
hi everyone else
xxx

Thanx for the reply Jojo. Hope I get a positive opk soon.

Sorry your friend let u down. I learnt a long time ago unfortunately who I can and can't rely on!!!
Hope u don't have flu!!! Looking forward to hearing how many u have tucked away!!!

Good to see you Frankie. Sorry AF showed up but at least u can start over. Nothing worse than being stuck in limbo.

Sorry she came full out Toots :(

beth.. i just wiped and it looked like the same texture of sperm just not that stretchy like its stretchy just not as stretchy.. lol fertile are non

Minnie moo- I'm creased!!!!

I've had th internal dildo camera - it's MASSIVE!!!
I had mine not long after DH and I got together so he wasn't there. Thank god a woman did mine!
U will have to let us know what they say etc...

Duck- I've missed I'm a celeb tonight. Ur right Gillian is a nightmare. Stupid woman for going on it!!! She must be desperate for the cash!!!

Hope u get a positive opk soon star!!!

Fertile CM is clear and stretchy. It's like raw egg White Annie

Yeah!! But sperm looks the same.

Try putting it into a cup of water.
Apparently sperm/semen will float. CM will sink

oh wow.. bc when sperm is on ur breast are stomach it doesn't look at all clear its cloudy, whitish... thats why i was confused,.. omg ur a life saver

now that u said that i remember dtd in the bath tub a while back and the sperm did float ur right.. well i honestly it was the left over sperm just leakin outta of me... very possible huh

Thanks Beth im v pleased shes here im quite relaxed abt things 4gotten how awful AF is hw you feeling?

Morning girls, it's a cold, wet and windy day here today. Wish I was tucked up at home! How is everybody feeling today?

Morning everyone.

I'm tucked up in bed having a real down day :(
Maybe just maybe but I doubt it I'll have a positive opk this afternoon. We will see!

How r u toots?

I'm ok thanks Beth. Got a bit of a stomach ache but I'll live.
Why are you feeling down Hun?

The whole TTC business. The ups the downs. The fact that dh doesn't understand. My mum has breast cancer. Xmas is around the corner. 3 of my best friends are pregnant.

I couldn't face work today just needed to be home alone to have a big cry!!! I bottle things up until I'm at breaking point.

Do u have a hot water bottle handy? Hope it feels better soon.

xxx

:friends: oh Beth I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so low:hugs:
It's so difficult to remain positive all the time when month after month af turns up without fail. I know exactly how you are feeling. Does oh not understand why you feel so low about ttc or that you feel a bit crappy cos your friends are pregnant?
If it's anything like the woman I'm surrounded by then I bet they got pregnant at the drop of a hat! My brothers girlfriend got pregnant while on the pill, I'm not entirely sure I believe her but either way theyve only been together 5 bloody minutes!!

Morning ladies.
Toots, sorry about the tummy ache. Is it from AF or something else?
Beth, :hugs: So sorry your feeling so sad today. I wish I could come over there and keep you company and give you a few laughs. You have to stay strong and positive. Its so hard I know! But, you also have to take those days to cry,pout,be angry and miserable. It will make you feel better in the end. It seems that guys just don't get it. Take today hunni and get it all out!

Thanx girls.

I feel totally positive 90% of the time, but yesterday and today was that 10% of not feeling so great.
I'm such a happy person dh always knows when I'm down. He asks what's wrong but can't deal with the answers. I wish he could live in my body for a month!!!
2 of my friends got pg by accident and the other had been trying 2-3 months. 1 friend is due on Sunday. I'm so happy for them but I'm also envious it's not me!
This will be the 3rd time my mum has cancer. She's been through so much!

I cried myself back to sleep earlier which has helped and getting it all out on here helps.

Ur all so lovely!!! Thanx for being there

xxx

I hope you feel better after a days rest Beth. The added worry of your poor mum doesn't help.:hugs:
How are you today Jojo? Are you excited about tomorrow?:happydance:

I am excited and scared. With the spotting again this morning, the cramps I'm having today and not really having anymore morning sickness I'm starting to get really freaked out. My cramps are like AF cramps and I really have a backache. But I guess we'll see tomorrow! Once I see the heartbeat(s) then I'll beable to really get excited about the pregnancy. TBH I'm to scared to be excited right now. Are you getting excited for you appt?

I suppose it's not surprising really that you've got cramps and backache. Just think how much movement is having to go on in there to accommodate your little bean/beans. Tomorrow will be a great day for you, and we're all here waiting for the news:happydance:
Will you have a scan pic to show us?
I'm half looking forward to tomorrow and the other half is really nervous! I want to know what's going on but I'm scared that I'm going to be told I can't have kids. I'll handle it much better if the problem is with my oh rather than me cos if it's me I'll be letting us both down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->