1 DPO today, Jan 9th. Anyone else just entering the 2ww??Buddies wanted-5 BFPs so far

D

DrGomps

Lets go through this craziness together. :)

:bfp:

Kerrygold

DrGomps

LeAnne27

Gemma May

Cowtown Girl

Hi there!
I am actually 2dpo (maybe 3?) but I will join in.
I'm trying not to think too much about it this cycle, but you know thats impossible.

We've been trying since May '12, and nothing so far, not even a glimse of a bfp.
It's been very upsetting.

Maybe this month will shower luck upon me.

Any symptoms yet? I don't have anything...way too early, as the egg hasn't even made its way down yet! :lol:

:hi: babybee!

Are you ttc your first???

this is my second cycle ttc #2...I am breastfeeding and just started cycling so everything is still a bit wonky...so I don't have too much hope...

do you chart?? I see you have long cycles too...I didn't O until CD 23. :dohh:

oh and my OPK was seriously positive just once..but I have a hard time not drinking fluids and holding my urine. so I might have missed the rest of the surge...so going by other signs.

Im 5dpo but i cud do with someone to wait it out with if ya don't mind me joining in

Hi Karkey! Welcome! When are you going to test?? How long have you been TTC and is this your first??

I'm not sure if I actually ovulated this month (I didn't last month), but if I did, I would be 1 DPO today.

I'm not sure if I actually ovulated this month (I didn't last month), but if I did, I would be 1 DPO today.

Hi Hnm! Welcome! What do you use to track ovulation??? I am not positive I did either...but the only way to really know for sure is to get preggo...fx'ed we did!!

Hello Dr Gomps. This will b #5 for me if it happens : )
Im due AF in 9 days feels like an eternity.

Hi Everyone!

This is my first I am trying for. Seems like having a second someday might be a pipe dream.

I'm 33yo, very healthy with an average of 31-34 day cycles. I Ov on the 16-20 day of each cycle (18 being average). I don't temp, but I do OPK. This cycle, I got my LH surge on day 16 and it faded on cd18. We BD'd all 3 days.

Gosh I hope this is a lucky month for me!!!!!! fxd!

Hello Dr Gomps. This will b #5 for me if it happens : )
Im due AF in 9 days feels like an eternity.

WOW!! yeah...the 2ww is ROUGH!

Hi Everyone!

This is my first I am trying for. Seems like having a second someday might be a pipe dream.

I'm 33yo, very healthy with an average of 31-34 day cycles. I Ov on the 16-20 day of each cycle (18 being average). I don't temp, but I do OPK. This cycle, I got my LH surge on day 16 and it faded on cd18. We BD'd all 3 days.

Gosh I hope this is a lucky month for me!!!!!! fxd!

:hi: Sounds like good BD days!! Fx'ed and :dust: to you!! My cycles are long too..which is ROUGH!!

hows everyone doing today...I am feeling a bit confused...I got a nearly positive OPK yesterday and this morning...so not quite sure what to think...think I will BD tonight just in case....and just test later...I have TONS of IC's so I can go crazy with the early testing...but am going to try not too...we will see.

Hi everyone, can I please join in? I think I ovulated around the 8th had strong positive opk on the 8th and also the 9th today it's negative so hopefully we caught it :)
We have been ttc number 2 since May when we got married, we did get pregnant in November but sadly had a mc at 7 weeks. I also only have one tube as I had a ectopic in 2008 that ruptured:(
Really are hoping that 2013 is the year to add to our little family :)
DrGomps I heard its quite common with the ic's to get near positives a number of times during a cycle, just keep testing as you might ovulated later maybe?
Good luck to everyone x

Hi everyone, can I please join in? I think I ovulated around the 8th had strong positive opk on the 8th and also the 9th today it's negative so hopefully we caught it :)
We have been ttc number 2 since May when we got married, we did get pregnant in November but sadly had a mc at 7 weeks. I also only have one tube as I had a ectopic in 2008 that ruptured:(
Really are hoping that 2013 is the year to add to our little family :)
DrGomps I heard its quite common with the ic's to get near positives a number of times during a cycle, just keep testing as you might ovulated later maybe?
Good luck to everyone x

Welcome!! I am ttc number too as well!!

Sorry to hear about the MC and ectopic. :hugs:

Yeah, I think maybe I am ovulating today...we will see what the temps do..I had a really big presentation in front of the whole neuroscience department today at my work so it could be delayed because of that...:shrug: I feel like it keeps gearing up to, but not quite able to...so i may not quite be in the 2ww...we will see I guess...

so my presentation is done with!! Such a relief...now I can focus on other things...

Hey dr gomps , I remember u from dec2011 3rd tri, were did that year go , I'm in tww I think.. Lol

Hey dr gomps , I remember u from dec2011 3rd tri, were did that year go , I'm in tww I think.. Lol

HI! I wasn't the third tri during dec...I gave birth Nov 2nd...but we probably overlapped!

Yay for TTC again!! :flower:

Hey Ladies,
Not too many symptoms today for me, I'm only 3dpo.
I don't test until next week...seems SO far away!

I'm sleepy, mild cramping...but implantation didn't even happen yet, so I'm guessing its just sleepiness from overworking and EARLY mornings!

So excited to hear everyone else progress! Make this be our LUCKY thread!

Hey everyone! Is it too late for me to join? Im 2DPO today...possibly three. Had positive ovulation tests Monday and Tuesday, highs on my clearblue fertility monitor the last 5 or 6 days (cant remember) ... trying for our first :)

Had mild AF like pains today and yesterday and a pinching kind of feeling...FC its a good sign for my BFP!!!

Baby dust to all xx

Hey Ladies,
Not too many symptoms today for me, I'm only 3dpo.
I don't test until next week...seems SO far away!

I'm sleepy, mild cramping...but implantation didn't even happen yet, so I'm guessing its just sleepiness from overworking and EARLY mornings!

So excited to hear everyone else progress! Make this be our LUCKY thread!

this WILL be a lucky thread! :flower:

HI! I wasn't the third tri during dec...I gave birth Nov 2nd...but we probably overlapped!

Yay for TTC again!! :flower:

Lol yeah that's what ment , seems like only yesterday , how long have you been ttc

I know! it went by SO fast!!! this is my second cycle...I am still breastfeeding and still things are kind of crazy (I am on CD 25 and think my body just Ovulated or is about to...)

how about you??

Hey everyone! Is it too late for me to join? Im 2DPO today...possibly three. Had positive ovulation tests Monday and Tuesday, highs on my clearblue fertility monitor the last 5 or 6 days (cant remember) ... trying for our first :)

Had mild AF like pains today and yesterday and a pinching kind of feeling...FC its a good sign for my BFP!!!

Baby dust to all xx

hi! :hi: welcome! :flower: how long have you been ttc and is this your first???

:dust: to all!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->