1 DPO today, Jan 9th. Anyone else just entering the 2ww??Buddies wanted-5 BFPs so far

Tomorrow will be 1 DPO. This is mine and my husband first try after suffering a mc in November. It took 48 days to get my cycle back after but this cycle has been 100% back to normal.... so hopefully! Crossing everything except my legs! haha

Can i also ask, im new to this short text here so im still tryingto figure out wat they mean
I presume DH is Husband/ other half, DD is daughter, DS is son n im figuring out the rest as i go LOL

Hi Karkey! I found the abbreviation list for you (and anyone else that needs it). Hope it helps!! :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Hi, we currently have 5 kids and I am in the tww kinda by accident. We have been using abstinence during ovulation as our method of bc since my daughter was born Feb. 2011, but we both had the flu during Christmas and I think it totally threw my cycle off. I was charting cm on my ov calendar and it has always been spot on till this month I haven't been checking cm since I was sick and we bd on Sunday. After that I felt really moist down there ( sorry tmi) so I decided I better check and I had ewcm that day and everyday following till wed. and my cervix was very open all those days as well and this is usually what happened when I ovulated. We were not planning on having anymore kids but we both have always felt like children are always a blessing to have and that god would give us as many as we we're meant to have because obviously your cycles can change anytime. That being said I feel kinda bad asking to be part of your group because we weren't actually ttc but I don't feel comfortable discussing stuff like this with my husband bc he's a guy and doesn't know a lot about the tww and I would really love to have someone to talk with about it.

Hi, we currently have 5 kids and I am in the tww kinda by accident. We have been using abstinence during ovulation as our method of bc since my daughter was born Feb. 2011, but we both had the flu during Christmas and I think it totally threw my cycle off. I was charting cm on my ov calendar and it has always been spot on till this month I haven't been checking cm since I was sick and we bd on Sunday. After that I felt really moist down there ( sorry tmi) so I decided I better check and I had ewcm that day and everyday following till wed. and my cervix was very open all those days as well and this is usually what happened when I ovulated. We were not planning on having anymore kids but we both have always felt like children are always a blessing to have and that god would give us as many as we we're meant to have because obviously your cycles can change anytime. That being said I feel kinda bad asking to be part of your group because we weren't actually ttc but I don't feel comfortable discussing stuff like this with my husband bc he's a guy and doesn't know a lot about the tww and I would really love to have someone to talk with about it.

Everyone is welcome to join......im not ttc either.......im NTNP! I have 4 kids already and wud also see it as a blessing if it happens........not too sureit will though as today i don't feel any symptoms. well apart for abdominal cramping. everything that i have felt has subsided and no sore boobs :(

Help!! I had a +OPK Monday jan 7th, assumed O on the 8th...this morning I had a spot of pink in my undies and now when I wipe its brownish (tmi sorry!). Third month off Nuvaring, cycles have been 30 days then 27 days. Too early for AF and I've never had spotting mid cycle??

Help!! I had a +OPK Monday jan 7th, assumed O on the 8th...this morning I had a spot of pink in my undies and now when I wipe its brownish (tmi sorry!). Third month off Nuvaring, cycles have been 30 days then 27 days. Too early for AF and I've never had spotting mid cycle??

Could b plantation bleeding. looks promising. wen u testing

Fingers crossed!! I'm thinking next Sunday, I don't want to test too early!

Hi ladies can I join? I think i'm 2dpo (FF is using EWCM for possible ovulation days. no clear temp shift this montH)
NAME: Peaches
TTC: 1.5 yrs NTNP
KIDS: 1 DS

I just lost a huge post...:grr:

Welcome to all the new ladies! I will be testing next Sunday I think too. I am not clear again I ovulated as I got several dark OPKs from mon-thurs but a temp shift Tuesday. I don't know how much hope I face this cycle as my body is stil adjusting. But had lots of fertile signs so we will see. Also, I am still breastfeeding a bit and I had alot if stress this last week.

Had fun with my daughter at Gymboree this morning. Going to get a facial now and an engagement party tonight.

Business is my way of surving the tww madness.

Fingers crossed for two BFPs next Sunday DrGomps!! :) anyone else testing next weekend??

Name: Sophie
How long you have been ttc: 8 months (mc in nov)
What ttc aids you used this cycle: just opks
Any kids, pets??: we have a little boy who was 2 last week. We also have 2 westies jack and max

Oo i might test next weekend as well, although af isn't due until 21st, we'll see if i get any symptoms in the meantime to prompt me.. Good Luck to everyone that is testing next week, lets see some BFPs :D

Mintey, I'm due for AF the 21st too!! I thought if i tested Sunday it would be late enough to test and would give me a day before the work week start to either get over it or celebrate with DH!! Hehe, wishing a BFP for you too!!

Its killing me not to poas. but im only 7dpo might cheat n do one Monday. im sure it will b bfn as all my symptoms have gone.....absolutely nothing today :(

Hey everybody!

I'm hoping to hold out until the 23rd unless AF show up before then. We'll see - I might go POAS crazy if everyone else starts testing! No symptoms yet but I don't think I had any symptoms until around 14dpo with my daughter's pregnancy (and those were just dizziness and crazy moodiness with DH).

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

:)

Hi ladies. Im testing on the 24th. I have tons of symptoms already BUT thats because I took ovulation meds, including HCG and now im taking progesterone suppositories. Its cruel that these drug side effects mimic pregnancy symptoms but what can you do? Its so nice to know that other people can relate to these things!

Disneybaby, I like your thinking behind testing early! ;)

I am going to try and wait until next weekend as well. I was really disappointed/depressed last cycle with a chemical. My last lp was really short though. I am taking vitex and NPC to try and help out. I do have lots of IC's. but I know they aren't sensitive. So going to try and hd out until the weekend. I did order some FRERs. But am going to try to avoid using them unless it seems likely with my ov's as it gets expensive!

:haha: :bfn:

So I told myself that I was not going to test early...I did test early. I am only 6 DPO, so I had hubby hide my tests over @ my parents house. LOL, so they are not even in our house. :rofl:

He hid them until next Sunday (yes he hides them for me) so I don't test too early, but we just bought them last night. :) and I was tempted.

If we aren't pregnant this cycle, he says the next cycle, he will go and buy the pregnancy tests...oh how I <3 my husband. He hates when I get disappointed, when I see a :bfn: so what men do for us!!!! <3

So I get to test next Sunday @ 13 DPO...if I am pregnant, I am sure it will definitely tell me. :) my AF is also due the 21st.

And to answer those questions:

Name: Stephanie
How long you have been ttc: 1 Month
What ttc aids you used this cycle: OPK's and lots of praying :)
Any kids, pets??: We have 1 little 5 month old, Gavin; and 2 furbabies: Mimi and Taffy

Im due af on the 18th n im sooooooo tempted to test n i don't even have ne tests at home.......dreading to see :bfn: though as my symptoms have disappeared :( not a sore boob in the house!

Don't worry no sore boobs in the house either :(

I don't have any symptoms at all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"