1 DPO today, Jan 9th. Anyone else just entering the 2ww??Buddies wanted-5 BFPs so far

whats everyone got going on this weekend??? my plan is to stay as busy as possible...I have a friends engagement party Saturday in Manhattan and tomorrow is a going away party for a coworker...also I just got back from a long trip so I also need to recover from that and I haven't been able to really since I had a HUGE presentation today.

To be honest hun I'm a lil unsure, had a mix up with my patch, ov Sunday I believe dtd Sunday to ...

Hey Ladies,
Not too many symptoms today for me, I'm only 3dpo.
I don't test until next week...seems SO far away!

I'm sleepy, mild cramping...but implantation didn't even happen yet, so I'm guessing its just sleepiness from overworking and EARLY mornings!

So excited to hear everyone else progress! Make this be our LUCKY thread!

this WILL be a lucky thread! :flower:

Hey dr gomps , I remember u from dec2011 3rd tri, were did that year go , I'm in tww I think.. Lol

HI! I wasn't the third tri during dec...I gave birth Nov 2nd...but we probably overlapped!

Yay for TTC again!! :flower:

Lol yeah that's what ment , seems like only yesterday , how long have you been ttc

I know! it went by SO fast!!! this is my second cycle...I am still breastfeeding and still things are kind of crazy (I am on CD 25 and think my body just Ovulated or is about to...)

how about you??

Hey everyone! Is it too late for me to join? Im 2DPO today...possibly three. Had positive ovulation tests Monday and Tuesday, highs on my clearblue fertility monitor the last 5 or 6 days (cant remember) ... trying for our first :)

Had mild AF like pains today and yesterday and a pinching kind of feeling...FC its a good sign for my BFP!!!

Baby dust to all xx

hi! :hi: welcome! :flower: how long have you been ttc and is this your first???

:dust: to all!! :thumbup:

Hey!! Well I came off BC in June'12, but was taking the what will be will be approach until this month which is our first month using OPKs and the Clearblue Fertility Monitor! No peak on that but Ive heard that's common for the first month as it gets to know you! Highs on the monitor 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and today! Positive OPKS on 7th & 8th & DTD 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and today! This will be our first :kiss: FC we're one of the lucky couples who fall first month ttc!! x
:dust: Baby Dust To All :dust:

Hi everyone!! I'm 2dpo (I think) and am ttc number 2. I have a 16 month old little girl and haven't been on here since I was pregnant with her which feels like a lonnnng time ago now! I came off bc on Dec 22 and haven't had any bleeding yet (not pregnant - test every so often with BFN's) but have been using opk's and had my surge on Tuesday morning. Keeping busy with my munchkin this weekend, taking her swimming I think and getting her haircut! Nice to see you all!! :)

To be honest hun I'm a lil unsure, had a mix up with my patch, ov Sunday I believe dtd Sunday to ...

sounds like you got a good chance to catch that eggy! :thumbup:

Hey Ladies,
Not too many symptoms today for me, I'm only 3dpo.
I don't test until next week...seems SO far away!

I'm sleepy, mild cramping...but implantation didn't even happen yet, so I'm guessing its just sleepiness from overworking and EARLY mornings!

So excited to hear everyone else progress! Make this be our LUCKY thread!

this WILL be a lucky thread! :flower:

Hey dr gomps , I remember u from dec2011 3rd tri, were did that year go , I'm in tww I think.. Lol

HI! I wasn't the third tri during dec...I gave birth Nov 2nd...but we probably overlapped!

Yay for TTC again!! :flower:

Lol yeah that's what ment , seems like only yesterday , how long have you been ttc

I know! it went by SO fast!!! this is my second cycle...I am still breastfeeding and still things are kind of crazy (I am on CD 25 and think my body just Ovulated or is about to...)

how about you??

Hey everyone! Is it too late for me to join? Im 2DPO today...possibly three. Had positive ovulation tests Monday and Tuesday, highs on my clearblue fertility monitor the last 5 or 6 days (cant remember) ... trying for our first :)

Had mild AF like pains today and yesterday and a pinching kind of feeling...FC its a good sign for my BFP!!!

Baby dust to all xx

hi! :hi: welcome! :flower: how long have you been ttc and is this your first???

:dust: to all!! :thumbup:

Hey!! Well I came off BC in June'12, but was taking the what will be will be approach until this month which is our first month using OPKs and the Clearblue Fertility Monitor! No peak on that but Ive heard that's common for the first month as it gets to know you! Highs on the monitor 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and today! Positive OPKS on 7th & 8th & DTD 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and today! This will be our first :kiss: FC we're one of the lucky couples who fall first month ttc!! x
:dust: Baby Dust To All :dust:
I have been debating on getting the monitor...sounds like you got your days covered with the BD! LOL!!

Hi everyone!! I'm 2dpo (I think) and am ttc number 2. I have a 16 month old little girl and haven't been on here since I was pregnant with her which feels like a lonnnng time ago now! I came off bc on Dec 22 and haven't had any bleeding yet (not pregnant - test every so often with BFN's) but have been using opk's and had my surge on Tuesday morning. Keeping busy with my munchkin this weekend, taking her swimming I think and getting her haircut! Nice to see you all!! :)

Welcome!! I got my first post partum period on Dec 17th...my cycle is all over the place...my daughter is 14 months old! :flower:

I was looking into getting my daughter into swimming lessons...we are going to a gymboree class...sushi for lunch...facial for me...then an engagement party at night...Sunday brunch then maybe the zoo if the weather is ok...

Welcome!! I got my first post partum period on Dec 17th...my cycle is all over the place...my daughter is 14 months old! :flower:

I was looking into getting my daughter into swimming lessons...we are going to a gymboree class...sushi for lunch...facial for me...then an engagement party at night...Sunday brunch then maybe the zoo if the weather is ok...[/QUOTE]

Thanks!! We did swimming lessons for the first time last year and loved it! We have a warm, salt water pool local to us and our girl loves it there. Your weekend sounds pretty similar to ours most of the time, we love our zoo but it's going to be cold (-25) this weekend so fun indoorsy stuff for us!

It feels very odd to be back into ttc an it took us almost a year and one m/c last time. I'm hopeful it'll happen quicker this time and am trying to appreciate the independence of my little one right now before becoming a tired preggosaurus and reliving the crazy newborn days! lol!! :)

Hi there! I had my IUI yesterday and in the horrible 2WW. I also started the pineapple core method yesterday. Anyone else doing this?

This is my second IUI. My DH is fine but Im the one who cant seem to get an egg to stick! :(

I did Letrazole/Follistim and the ovidrel trigger shot. I am starting progesterone suppositories tonight (no fun)!

I wish you all hear the best. Its such a tough journey TTC. We have been trying for 3 years now. This support group is so much help for me!

Hey all. Today I've not been feeling too good. got a pain all day in my left boob and funny cramps in my tummy. also have those shootin type pains in my back passage(sorry tmi) usually get these around time of af and im extremely bloated. Ne suggestions?

I was looking into getting my daughter into swimming lessons...we are going to a gymboree class...sushi for lunch...facial for me...then an engagement party at night...Sunday brunch then maybe the zoo if the weather is ok...

Thanks!! We did swimming lessons for the first time last year and loved it! We have a warm, salt water pool local to us and our girl loves it there. Your weekend sounds pretty similar to ours most of the time, we love our zoo but it's going to be cold (-25) this weekend so fun indoorsy stuff for us!

It feels very odd to be back into ttc an it took us almost a year and one m/c last time. I'm hopeful it'll happen quicker this time and am trying to appreciate the independence of my little one right now before becoming a tired preggosaurus and reliving the crazy newborn days! lol!! :)[/QUOTE]

It's actually not that cold here in NYC! I hope it doesn't take you long! I have heard that concieving number 2 is easier then number 1. It took me 6 months with DD.

HI! :hi:
Hi there! I had my IUI yesterday and in the horrible 2WW. I also started the pineapple core method yesterday. Anyone else doing this?

This is my second IUI. My DH is fine but Im the one who cant seem to get an egg to stick! :(

I did Letrazole/Follistim and the ovidrel trigger shot. I am starting progesterone suppositories tonight (no fun)!

I wish you all hear the best. Its such a tough journey TTC. We have been trying for 3 years now. This support group is so much help for me!

Fx'ed for this IUI Hun! 3 years, how rough. :hugs:

Hey all. Today I've not been feeling too good. got a pain all day in my left boob and funny cramps in my tummy. also have those shootin type pains in my back passage(sorry tmi) usually get these around time of af and im extremely bloated. Ne suggestions?

How many DPO are you?? Good signs! :thumbup:

I thought we could do something for fun to get to know eachother...
Name:
How long you have been ttc:
What ttc aids you used this cycle:
Any kids, pets??:

Here's me!

Name: Andrea
How long you have been ttc: 2nd cycle
What ttc aids you used this cycle: soft cups, OPKs, bbt, conceive plus, vitex
Any kids, pets??: DD Josephine (Josie) 14 months, cat Ferdinand: he's potty trained! :haha:

May I join in the 2ww? I have been TTC for 4 yrs. We just did our 1st iui on Jan 8. So, I m 3dpiui. I used clomid and the hcg trigger shot.
No kids, 1 black lab, and 1 very supportive dh! :winkwink:
Good luck to everyone this month!

May I join in the 2ww? I have been TTC for 4 yrs. We just did our 1st iui on Jan 8. So, I m 3dpiui. I used clomid and the hcg trigger shot.
No kids, 1 black lab, and 1 very supportive dh! :winkwink:
Good luck to everyone this month!

WELCOME! :flower: Fx'ed you got it! 4 years...Oye vey!

Im due to test onthe 18th so 6/7 dpo?? Can never get that rite. Im on CD 21. Still very achey today, lower back killing me, crampy stomach, odd full feeling in my tummy, extremely bloated, still not got much goin on in the boob department. Cant hold my wee at all. Wen I gotta go I gotta go!Done a cervix check and it was low n very hard now its still low but a lil softer(sorry tmi). CM changed from creamy white to watery.
As for me:

Name: Karen
Loc:Ireland
Occ: At home mum to 4 kids
Aids used: Ive not used any aids at all.
Kids/Pets: Ive got 3 boys Adam 13, Mark 10, Daniel 6 and Kayleigh 4.......Ive also got 3 dogs, Marley, Toby n Kaiya. :)

Can i also ask, im new to this short text here so im still tryingto figure out wat they mean
I presume DH is Husband/ other half, DD is daughter, DS is son n im figuring out the rest as i go LOL

Karkey - I think there is a guide somewhere to the abbreviations. I will try to find it for you when I am home if nobody beats me to it! :)

To answer the questions;
I'm Pam
I'm in Canada
I do postdoctoral medical (mental health) research
1st cycle ttc (trying to conceive)
Only used OPK's (ovulation predictor kits) so far this time.
One DD who is 16 months old and a total monster! (but my amazing, loving, hilarious monster!) lol!!

:)

Hi, I am 4 DPO, and I am testing January 22nd, I really hope I can manage waiting until then.

Nice to meet you all!

Name: Soraya
How long you have been ttc: 3 years
What ttc aids you used this cycle: OPKs, Letrazole, Follistim, Ovidrel, IUI, Progesterone suppositories.
Any kids, pets??: No kids and no pets! My husband is anti pet (for now)!

Hi! I'd love to join you ladies in the wait!

Name: Kara
How long you have been ttc: First month really trying!
What ttc aids you used this cycle: OPKs, SMEP
Any kids, pets??: FurBaby Haggard Pup - 3 years old :)

+OPK Monday Jan7th(evening), neg the following morning so I'm assuming O'd on the 8th!! Excited to start the journey and hoping my science brain doesn't do too much symptom spotting! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->