• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO today, Jan 9th. Anyone else just entering the 2ww??Buddies wanted-5 BFPs so far

Quick question for u girls. As u know i was in RTA on Monday evening. I got Af on Monday then Tuesday the absolutely poured outta me.....maybe with shock. then yesterday n today.......nothing. I think this might have thrown my cycles or cud b the fact of all the meds im on. whiplash ain't fun! Don't know how to count my cycle this month. Ne ideas?

well I am out, spotting turned to serious flow overnight. I'm almost sure I must have been pregnant, my symptoms were identical to my other pregnancies and a few more. do I count cd1 as today full flow or when I first started spotting?

Well, neg test today and started bleeding tonight. Looks like it was a chemical for me. Again. Trying to be positive - this happened the cycle right before we conceived DD so fingers crossed it happens again. Still hard, though. Crying on the sofa and DH had been sent out for pizza. Might as well get a glass of wine, got a few weeks till I need to worry about that again...

:(

Did a test today and it's so faint it looks negative. Im having really bad back pain and some cramping. Going to emergency as I'm so worried. No bleeding though. I'm worried it's another chemical or ectopic. I'm so upset :(

I'm out. AF has arrived (slowly) today which is right on schedule 15DPO.
Not her usual self as its pretty light with tons and tons of cramping, but I'm sure by this afternoon she'll really rear her ugly head!
Best of luck to the rest of you.

fingers crossed for you Gemma, hope all is ok.
Sorry Marhunting, here's to next month

Well, neg test today and started bleeding tonight. Looks like it was a chemical for me. Again. Trying to be positive - this happened the cycle right before we conceived DD so fingers crossed it happens again. Still hard, though. Crying on the sofa and DH had been sent out for pizza. Might as well get a glass of wine, got a few weeks till I need to worry about that again...

:(

Did a test today and it's so faint it looks negative. Im having really bad back pain and some cramping. Going to emergency as I'm so worried. No bleeding though. I'm worried it's another chemical or ectopic. I'm so upset :(

Oh no Gemma! Big hugs, good luck at the hospital - I hope it turns out well and will be sending love and prayers your way. Hugs :hugs: please keep us updated if you get the chance

well I am out, spotting turned to serious flow overnight. I'm almost sure I must have been pregnant, my symptoms were identical to my other pregnancies and a few more. do I count cd1 as today full flow or when I first started spotting?

Big hugs butterfly. :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear this. We can all move on to next month together, fx'd. If it was only light spotting I would probably count today as cd1.

I'm out. AF has arrived (slowly) today which is right on schedule 15DPO.
Not her usual self as its pretty light with tons and tons of cramping, but I'm sure by this afternoon she'll really rear her ugly head!
Best of luck to the rest of you.

Sorry to hear this marhunting, onto next month now! :hugs:

Went to hospital and they did two tests both negative. A very faint line came up but way after 10 mins. Then they said my blood results show a hcg level of 4 which is as low as it gets really. Started bleeding heavy and cramping today. It's over and I'm gutted. Can't believe this has happened again. Going to go to the docs to get some blood tests and get checked out. I need to make sure everything's ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->