• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO today, Jan 9th. Anyone else just entering the 2ww??Buddies wanted-5 BFPs so far

Well maybe it was a good thing i didn't get a bfp this month.....was in a car crash this evening......was rear ended n the guy hit me n took off. got myself some lovely whiplash!

So sorry Karkey, getting rear ended is not a good feeling... Very scary. Glad you're okay!!

oh...Disney...sorry to hear that...I O late...too...this cycle it was CD 24 or something like that. :dohh:

Oh no Karkey! Glad your ok hun!!

I'm still left to test, I am cycle day 29 and no sign of AF. I don't know how long my cycles are, I have been really relaxed about keeping track since my second son was born and as this is our first cycle trying for no.3 I'm in the dark a bit. Trying to wait as long as possible before testing. I have some symptoms, my nipples are huge and the little bumps are more pronounced as is the colour. My husband says he cant see any difference in boobs but i think he is denial because baby no.3 might be coming a lot sooner than he realised! I'm slightly nauseous, was more so a few days ago but didn't get any morning sickness with either of my pregnancies. My cervix is high and soft with chunky CM (sorry if tmi). I am super bloated too. Anyone else still waiting to test? Any symptoms? Congrats to all those wit BFPs and sorry to all those who the witch got x

Aww Karkey hope you are ok!!

I am struggling today. Symptoms have hit me like bam today, I'm very nauseous, I feel dizzy and ligtheaded. Really unsteady on my feet. And I'm super tired. Waiting for my mum to get here so she can watch my daughter while I have a nap xx

I too am still left to test... its coming down to the nitty gritty. I'm 12 DPO today.
Last night I was hell bent to test this morning but I'm nervous about getting a BFN so I'm going to continue holding out long as possible.
My symptoms def. increased since the last time I posted in here. My throbbing nipples have gone to full boob tenderness/heavy, consistent lower right side cramp, nausea, low back pain since Thursday of last week. Not sure what to think but I'm going CRAZY!

I'm very similar Gemma. Been to Drs. My blood pressure is reeeeeeeally low. Of work til at least next week now! :wacko:

xXx

Well AF got me this morning which is ok bc even though I was a little sad that's what we were wanting. But I hope everybody gets there bfp

I'm very similar Gemma. Been to Drs. My blood pressure is reeeeeeeally low. Of work til at least next week now! :wacko:

xXx

I was told I have low blood pressure when I was in hospital in December. Maybe I should go to the doctors tomorrow xXx

I'm still left to test, I am cycle day 29 and no sign of AF. I don't know how long my cycles are, I have been really relaxed about keeping track since my second son was born and as this is our first cycle trying for no.3 I'm in the dark a bit. Trying to wait as long as possible before testing. I have some symptoms, my nipples are huge and the little bumps are more pronounced as is the colour. My husband says he cant see any difference in boobs but i think he is denial because baby no.3 might be coming a lot sooner than he realised! I'm slightly nauseous, was more so a few days ago but didn't get any morning sickness with either of my pregnancies. My cervix is high and soft with chunky CM (sorry if tmi). I am super bloated too. Anyone else still waiting to test? Any symptoms? Congrats to all those wit BFPs and sorry to all those who the witch got x

Sounds very promising! Fx'ed the :witch: stays away and you get that :bfp:!! :D
Aww Karkey hope you are ok!!

I am struggling today. Symptoms have hit me like bam today, I'm very nauseous, I feel dizzy and ligtheaded. Really unsteady on my feet. And I'm super tired. Waiting for my mum to get here so she can watch my daughter while I have a nap xx

sorry hun! I feel you on the dizziness!! All good signs though! :thumbup:

I too am still left to test... its coming down to the nitty gritty. I'm 12 DPO today.
Last night I was hell bent to test this morning but I'm nervous about getting a BFN so I'm going to continue holding out long as possible.
My symptoms def. increased since the last time I posted in here. My throbbing nipples have gone to full boob tenderness/heavy, consistent lower right side cramp, nausea, low back pain since Thursday of last week. Not sure what to think but I'm going CRAZY!

sounds very promsing! Fx'ed the :witch: stays away!

xXx

oh no!! My BP was SUPER low with DD...and in general...hmm...

Well AF got me this morning which is ok bc even though I was a little sad that's what we were wanting. But I hope everybody gets there bfp

its always sad, even if you weren't planning trying. :hugs:

xXx

I was told I have low blood pressure when I was in hospital in December. Maybe I should go to the doctors tomorrow xXx

definitely go!!

Wow - karkey, sorry to hear you were in an accident but glad everyone is okay!!

FX'd to everyone waiting and sorry to Mommaof5 - of course it's still sad even if it was unexpected!

So - my lines on my FR are still super super faint. They've not got any darker since Sunday. At all.

I think I'm around 14dpo now so am trying to stay optimistic and wait it out but I think I might be heading for another chemical. Please cross your fingers for me ladies, having a hard time staying upbeat today. Just trying to hope that as long as there IS a line and I don't have any bleeding I still have hope. Going to try to hold out a couple of days and only test again on Thurs/Fri.

Hope everyone who is dealing with dizziness and exhaustion feels better soon and hopefully it passes quickly! :)

I think I might be out. CD 30 today and I have period style cramps and ver light spotting, I noticed after checking my cervix which to me still feels soft and high. I have a lot of CM which is rare around my period. The spotting is not bright red just faint brown. does anyone know what else this could be around my period. I don't know whe I ovulated but we bd lots up until the 12 jan and then DH was poorly so we had a break. we did bd last night, could that have caused the bleeding? feeling pretty bummed by now, if it is the witch why does our body con us. to the king we are pregnant??? I feel pregnant!

Cowtown the concentration of urine can vary and so can the dye in the test. Fx'ed Hun. Chemical are the worst.

Butterfly the cervix gets pretty sensitive when you are preggers. Fx'ed that's what that was!

Well, neg test today and started bleeding tonight. Looks like it was a chemical for me. Again. Trying to be positive - this happened the cycle right before we conceived DD so fingers crossed it happens again. Still hard, though. Crying on the sofa and DH had been sent out for pizza. Might as well get a glass of wine, got a few weeks till I need to worry about that again...

:(

Thanks, DrG - that gives me hope! Wine + pizza has helped (and a friend texting me pics of David Beckham in his underwear to make me smile! Ha!) :hugs:

well I am now waiting for my tests to arrived, really bad snow and don't fancy buying one in local chemist so will wait and see. CD 31 for me and still have some spotting and light cramping but not really AF. surely it would be too late to be implantation? If I bedded on the 11th and then had a break, technically I could have ovulated as late as 14th and the sperm inside could still be alive. I really don't think I ovulated later than the 11th so that would make me 13 dpo and the minimum. Oh I really hate guessing, s annoyed I usually get very clear ovulation cramps and spotting but this month nothing at all! Any ladies still hanging in there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->