• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO today, Jan 9th. Anyone else just entering the 2ww??Buddies wanted-5 BFPs so far

Can see that easily!

Aww thanks ladies. Going to do another FRER and if it's darker I think I'll celebrate. I've had two chemicals so a bit worried its not gonna happen!

Congrats Gemma May!

Here's my test from today. AF was due this morning!

xXx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 12
So happy for you Kerry and Gemma!!! :)

So sorry Karkey! Fxd for this next cycle!!

Small update.... still no AF, so im 3 days late, and my temps are going up. Hopefully thats a good sign.

Sorry AF showed Karkey, :hugs: fx'd for next month for you!!

Congrats Gemma!! I know how you feel about worrying about chemicals, I've had a couple and am so paranoid right now. I took another FR this afternoon because I was driving myself crazy with no lines on my $store tests. FR came up positive right away but my line is fairly faint, too. They should get darker for us in the next few days! DH said he's picking me up a bunch of FR tests on his way home today so I can keep putting my mind at ease. :)

So who's left to test? And when are you doing it??

Here's tonight's test! AF is due tomorrow!

https://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/Tey_30/photo_zpsf78128a9.jpg

Congrats Gemma!! I know how you feel about worrying about chemicals, I've had a couple and am so paranoid right now. I took another FR this afternoon because I was driving myself crazy with no lines on my $store tests. FR came up positive right away but my line is fairly faint, too. They should get darker for us in the next few days! DH said he's picking me up a bunch of FR tests on his way home today so I can keep putting my mind at ease. :)

Me!!! I'll be testing Wednesday morning Fxd!!! :)

I don't even know if I'm testing! haha if I go off 1st +OPK, AF is due tomorrow. If I go off second +OPK AF isn't due until the 30th?? Who knows!!

Eeeeee - good luck to both of you, i'm super excited for you!! Fingers and toes all crossed!!!

:)

Yes I was so apprehensive. Still am really. Got another FRER to take tomorrow. Can't have it go to waste can I? Lol xx

Either way I'm so so happy for all your BFPs ladies!! Wish you such a happy & healthy pregnancy!!! Anyone who didn't get there BFPs here's to next month!! Time to kick a$$ and make babies!! Xx

I am paranoid about chemicals too. I have had two. Right before this cycle and right before dd.

Noo, I only got that one second smiley face Dr.G! That and the spotting confused me so much this cycle! I don't even know what to believe. I guess the second OPK might habe been my actual surge if the first failed and there was zero BDing at that time bc of annoying spotting and i just wasnt feeling very frisky ;) I just hope AF doesn't take too long to get here so we can start again!!

I'm not sure about how I feel about the BD digi OPK...what do you ladies use since obviously whatever it is is working!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->