• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO tomorrow, AF due 8/14

I gave in and tested this morning.. Bfn! Only 9dpo today so I know its just too early. Woke up with the sides of my boobs reallly sore!!! Everyones symptoms sound so promising!!! Hoping this is a lucky thread and we all get our BFP's :)

I found this online:

11 dpo 51% accurate HPT
12 dpo 62%
13 dpo 68%
14 dpo 74%
15 dpo 80%
16 dpo 88%
17 dpo 92%
18 dpo 99%

I gave in and tested this morning.. Bfn! Only 9dpo today so I know its just too early. Woke up with the sides of my boobs reallly sore!!! Everyones symptoms sound so promising!!! Hoping this is a lucky thread and we all get our BFP's :)

I found this online:

11 dpo 51% accurate HPT
12 dpo 62%
13 dpo 68%
14 dpo 74%
15 dpo 80%
16 dpo 88%
17 dpo 92%
18 dpo 99%

That makes me feel better!!! So 9 dpo would be like 35 percent lol

I found this online:

11 dpo 51% accurate HPT
12 dpo 62%
13 dpo 68%
14 dpo 74%
15 dpo 80%
16 dpo 88%
17 dpo 92%
18 dpo 99%

That makes me feel better!!! So 9 dpo would be like 35 percent lol

I am glad that I made you feel better =D I know the 2ww is horrible they say after implant accrues that it takes 2 to 4 days after that so that's why they say its really accurate at 14 dpo.

I'm still feeling out. I actually feel it may end up being a chemical pregnancy because its so similar to the ones I've had before. I'm 11 DPO and now I have acne- sore bbs and the same symptoms I have previously had with the exception of a sore throat or stuffy nose. Uterus feels full and when I bend over or sit in a position with my legs up against me as I usually do its actually bothersome and I put my legs back down. The main things that keep
Me hoping is the fact that I have no ovarian cyst pain and the cramping in my legs. Otherwise I am awaiting AF. I'm lucky because its a Eid holiday here so all the stores are closed and I cannot actually buy a pregnancy test haha. At least not until next Monday. By that time I should know well enough if I even need to
Purchase one! Good luck ladies hoping we all get the news we crave

I'm still feeling out. I actually feel it may end up being a chemical pregnancy because its so similar to the ones I've had before. I'm 11 DPO and now I have acne- sore bbs and the same symptoms I have previously had with the exception of a sore throat or stuffy nose. Uterus feels full and when I bend over or sit in a position with my legs up against me as I usually do its actually bothersome and I put my legs back down. The main things that keep
Me hoping is the fact that I have no ovarian cyst pain and the cramping in my legs. Otherwise I am awaiting AF. I'm lucky because its a Eid holiday here so all the stores are closed and I cannot actually buy a pregnancy test haha. At least not until next Monday. By that time I should know well enough if I even need to
Purchase one! Good luck ladies hoping we all get the news we crave

Keep hope alive!!! Stay positive :hugs:

So my new symptoms.. last night when I went to bed before I feel asleep in a half-hour span I got up four times to pee, and each time it was like I just drank three cups of water.. crazy!!!.. I have been very, very, tired since yesterday. Took a two hour nap today when I got home from work. Almost everything I eat doesn't sit in my stomach well.. Ahh. Don't want to read into symptoms too much, but there you go =/ My stomach also feels very bloated since last night still!!

Does anyone happen to have small spots on the area around there nipple I have a bunch that look like little poison bumps but they are not didn't have them when I was carrying my daughter.

Okay- meanest thing to happen EVER! I am 12 DPO today and decided to
Test! Bought the test and presto! NOTHING No lines whatsoever- I bought a BUM test! There wasn't even a control line! Sooooooooo upsetting!

Test! Bought the test and presto! NOTHING No lines whatsoever- I bought a BUM test! There wasn't even a control line! Sooooooooo upsetting!

I had a defect the other night the T line was curved I'd say go and get your money back.

UGH! Sucks. I tested again this morning .. BFN. Probably still tooo early, but for some reason I feel I'm out this month. Just have that feeling! It stinks =(

UGH! Sucks. I tested again this morning .. BFN. Probably still tooo early, but for some reason I feel I'm out this month. Just have that feeling! It stinks =(

I have had that feeling as well. So far no signs of AF though I am praying for none!!!! Are you waiting to test again?

I have had that feeling as well. So far no signs of AF though I am praying for none!!!! Are you waiting to test again?

I will probably test again tomorrow morning.. since I started now I can't stop and I just realized today I'm due for AF on the 13th, not the 14th!
I went to my moms today and she asked me what was wrong.. weird? I said nothing and she goes I don't know you look different in your face lately.. hmmmm.... Mother's intuition?

I will probably test again tomorrow morning.. since I started now I can't stop and I just realized today I'm due for AF on the 13th, not the 14th!
I went to my moms today and she asked me what was wrong.. weird? I said nothing and she goes I don't know you look different in your face lately.. hmmmm.... Mother's intuition?

OMG! Crazy my mom called me last week and said she just felt that there was something wrong. Maybe it is a mother's intuition! Ugh I hope you get a BFP!!!

OMG! Crazy my mom called me last week and said she just felt that there was something wrong. Maybe it is a mother's intuition! Ugh I hope you get a BFP!!!

I hope so!!

Ugh Sunday is when Miss AF is suppose to show I did get to faint positives and I am so bloaty my innie is becoming and outie. I am so scared she is gonna show I have been keeping myself business but like clock work 6:30 pm start getting nausea and it just sucks so much. Let me know what happens for you guys!

Ugh Sunday is when Miss AF is suppose to show I did get to faint positives and I am so bloaty my innie is becoming and outie. I am so scared she is gonna show I have been keeping myself business but like clock work 6:30 pm start getting nausea and it just sucks so much. Let me know what happens for you guys!

hoping your little bean has stuck for you!!

I am to! I am praying you get your BFP! I hope we all get what we want I know with my daughter I didn't get a full* positive till 7 weeks pregnant I just hope not to run into that again.

I am to! I am praying you get your BFP! I hope we all get what we want I know with my daughter I didn't get a full* positive till 7 weeks pregnant I just hope not to run into that again.

I hope so!! Still BFN this morning at 11dpo.. ugh! so frustrating, but still hanging on to maybe it's just too early. The sides of my boobs are sooo sore.. I was whining half the night sleeping last night because I can't lean against them. I think usually by now the soreness subsides before AF.

13 DPO and it was BFN :-( Still no signs of AF although all those crazy "symptoms" are still here... *sigh*

13 DPO and it was BFN :-( Still no signs of AF although all those crazy "symptoms" are still here... *sigh*

There's still hope!! Been researching a lot and a lot of woman don't get their BFP's until AF is due or even a few days after..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->