1 DPO wanna wait together?

Ok ladies....I wasn't symptom spotting, I swear, but I just noticed my lower back is a little sore and I have some cramping that's going down toward my upper thigh, just on the left side. This is giving me hope! Last month I had this on my right side, at 7dpo (same as today!) I realize it could be totally coincidental or just a normal thing for me that I never noticed, but I remember thinking wtf about it last month and then I was pregnant! I decided maybe it was implantation. So now I'm having the same thing, but on the other side, which is the side I ovulated on this month. Again...this is very likely nothing....but what if it's something? lol

It could def be something! Must stay positive! :) Ive got my fingers crossed for you. Sorry to hear about last month :hugs:

I'm trying to wait till my period is due bc we had a chemical last month and it was heartbreaking :( My period should be due around next Tuesday or Wednesday (24th or 25th)...we'll see if I make it till Friday though haha

My AF is due the 27th, but i plan to test the 24th! lets make this month THE month!!!:dust:

Hey everyone! What have I missed?
Who's testing soon?

I wanna hold out until after af is due but that never happens haha

I've had this weird snotty cm since yesterday but other than that it's all creamy. I have no idea what's going on. But had a temp dip below the coverline today so worried af is on her way

Its 11:17pm thursday night.. im 9dpo.. i think i got my bfp... i used wondflo test and i sen a very faint positive on 2 tests! if you want to chck out the pic, go to this link its on page 2. let me know what you girls think! will be testing tmrw again.
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/857875-do-you-see-line-9dpo.html

Its 11:17pm thursday night.. im 9dpo.. i think i got my bfp... i used wondflo test and i sen a very faint positive on 2 tests! if you want to chck out the pic, go to this link its on page 2. let me know what you girls think! will be testing tmrw again.

Just looked at your picture congratulations. And never mind what ur dh says lol x

Just looked at your picture congratulations. And never mind what ur dh says lol x

Thank You! just took another one, and tweaked it, about to post the pic!

Congrats Lloth! How's everything going for you?

How's it going with everyone else?Anyone testing? The witch got me this morning. Boo. Oh well, I wasn't surprised, I had a feeling about this not being our month all along.

congrats!!!!

ok so af is due tomorrow but my cervix is higher than it was yesterday. It's usually really low the day before af. I'm also nauseous...like minutes away from throwing up. I know I'm not pregnant so I'm pretty pissed at my body for giving my a glimmer of hope for a second

Hey ladies! I know this was a thread from last month but seems like only one of us got our :bfp:! Anyone else trying again this month? We had a pretty good group going and should all be in or about to start the TWW again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->