• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 DPO wanna wait together?

hey! I'm Helena and I'm 21. Been trying for waaaaay too long and this is my second clomid cycle (that actually made me ovulate...third all together). My OvaCue confirmed ovulation for today and paired with my temps today is ovulation. So I'm 0dpo. So excited!!

Welcome Helena! I love your name.. it is one i've often thought about naming my child when i have one if its a girl:) sending lots of baby dust your way! :dust: :hugs:

You ladies wanna help me? These are my OPKs from CD11-14, and CD16. I didn't take one yesterday cuz I'd assumed I'd O'd on CD15 but I haven't really felt those tell tale ovulation pains yet. I've been super crampy the last couple days, but just general crampy rather than O crampy. I didn't expect my OPK from today to be so dark! Is it normal to have 4 days of dark positive OPKs? It looks a little lighter than CD 14's (which I think is the darkest) but it's still way positive. I'm hoping this doesn't mean my body is still trying to ovulate and hasn't been able to :(
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/ashley_meyer88/tests.jpg

hey ladies, im either 1 or 2dpo, not 100% sure since i got a positive on my opk tuesday and wednesday. I would love to wait with you guys! when are you planning on testing? im going to test the 24th, if i can make it that long! also, im 22 as well, but trying for baby 3, our last! hoping out tww's fly by and we end with our BFP'S!!!!!

You ladies wanna help me? These are my OPKs from CD11-14, and CD16. I didn't take one yesterday cuz I'd assumed I'd O'd on CD15 but I haven't really felt those tell tale ovulation pains yet. I've been super crampy the last couple days, but just general crampy rather than O crampy. I didn't expect my OPK from today to be so dark! Is it normal to have 4 days of dark positive OPKs? It looks a little lighter than CD 14's (which I think is the darkest) but it's still way positive. I'm hoping this doesn't mean my body is still trying to ovulate and hasn't been able to :(
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n606/ashley_meyer88/tests.jpg

sorry i carnt help u, im not good with ovulation sticks yet. good luck

Thanks anyway! i'm not good with them yet either, i'm really quite clueless. I need someone to explain the ropes of OPKs to me lol

hey ladies, im either 1 or 2dpo, not 100% sure since i got a positive on my opk tuesday and wednesday. I would love to wait with you guys! when are you planning on testing? im going to test the 24th, if i can make it that long! also, im 22 as well, but trying for baby 3, our last! hoping out tww's fly by and we end with our BFP'S!!!!!

Hi seems like alot of us are 22 :thumbup: im going to try and hold off untill the 25th

Hi girls any crazy symptom spotting today??

Surprisingly no! hahah I'm sure here in about 4 days ill be itching to test! lol. I plan on testing the 24th of this month because thats DH last day of training and I would love to have a BFP on that day !:)

I'm 24...does that make me old? LOL I have no symptom spotting to report either but like I said above, I'm wondering if I've actually ovulated yet? i'm gonna try to wait till AF is due and just test if she doesn't show. I doubt I'll last though! AF is due 1/24 and has been super regular so hopefully I won't have to wait too long to know what the outcome of this cycle is!

This will be the 4th child in our house, but our first together :) OH has 2 DDs from a previous marriage and I have 1 DS

Welcome! :) baby #3?! you go girl! This is our month! I refuse to think negative! My goal is to see at least 3 BFP's!:dust: :hugs:

I'm 24...does that make me old? LOL I have no symptom spotting to report either but like I said above, I'm wondering if I've actually ovulated yet?

LOL! Of course not! :hugs: Im new to tracking Ovulation :( I wish i could help you out more.

No worries! I know I ovulate bc we got pregnant last month...I am just paranoid and insisted on doing OPKs this month just to make sure lol. Now they're causing me more confusion than anything else!

I hear ya! I have 30 day cycles and this month i started using the opks early, thank god i did because according to them i ovulated on the 10th! i wasn't expecting to until tomorrow!

let the crazyness begin then lol. i love looking for symptoms makes the 2ww go faster lol.

Ltoth,
I live in Spencer, Iowa. Wow..I have to check the other messages..I can't remember everybodies names!!
Do you have any symptoms so far?? If I am, I have been having twinges in my hips and ribs all day. Some of those twinges of become pains and made me cry out in surprise. I might have a compacted rib..That means the muscles near and around the rib are really tight..I think. My moms the massage therapist! LOl. I also have felt pretty tired today. However, i could still be ovulating.
I think I am going to go lay down and take a nap..

I lived In LeMars for awhile! :D
No symptoms so far. I hope you dont have a compacted rib! sounds so painful! :( You are so lucky to have a mother who is a massage therapists! my mom always wanted to do that and i remember she gave me the best back rubs when i was sick! Oh how I miss her:*( She passed away when I was 15. Im keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month! :):hugs:
Thanks! So far no new symptoms. I guess..I guess it is still pretty early on in the game. What about everybody else??

Sarah i'm doing the same thing with waiting to see if I'm late. We had a chemical last month and my period was pretty close to on time even with that. If I hadn't been testing early I never would have known which would have been soooo much easier! Line spotting can be fun, but it's stressful and if I lose another pregnancy early on I'd rather not know. I get too negative and get in my head that I'm not going to be able to sustain a pregnancy

Busymomma,
I have been through the same thing-thinking I might not be able to sustain a pregnancy. Some how we keep on trying.. Baby dust to you!!!

Baby dust to you too Sarah! I hate that I get so negative sometimes...I know some ladies on here have had miscarriage after miscarriage and still maintain hope but for some reason it was just so discouraging to me that we got pregnant our 2nd real cycle trying but lost it so fast :(

Baby dust to you too Sarah! I hate that I get so negative sometimes...I know some ladies on here have had miscarriage after miscarriage and still maintain hope but for some reason it was just so discouraging to me that we got pregnant our 2nd real cycle trying but lost it so fast :(

Grief affects everyone differently and losing a child is so hard. That is why the pessismism comes in and haunts us. Losing a child or the fear of is primal. It hits in a place that has been around for thousand of years. So, don't feel bad if you worry. You are only human. :hugs:

Well im 3dpo and i feel bloated as heck hmmm its weird. who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->