1 DPO wanna wait together?

My boobs don't hurt at all. Last clomid cycle they hurt so much I couldn't wear a bra. This is weird because last cycle my temp rise was so low and this time my rise has been very high. I would think this would mean more progesterone. Where is my boob pain?!

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I think I miscalculated my ovulation date..I think I did some time this week. In fact, the cramps in my sides might have been ovulation pains. That could also explain the bloating..It does not explain the metallic taste in my mouth though. So, I am not even counting my DPO anymore. Quite frankly I do not know where I am in this cycle. I am just waitig to see if I implant over the next week and if AF shows up. So, to wherever I am, I will be trying to concieve and just waiting it out. I think they call this the relaxed approach..

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I think I miscalculated my ovulation date..I think I did some time this week. In fact, the cramps in my sides might have been ovulation pains. That could also explain the bloating..It does not explain the metallic taste in my mouth though. So, I am not even counting my DPO anymore. Quite frankly I do not know where I am in this cycle. I am just waitig to see if I implant over the next week and if AF shows up. So, to wherever I am, I will be trying to concieve and just waiting it out. I think they call this the relaxed approach..

Hope you ok sarah. the relaxed approach is alot better than thinking about it every 5 minutes lol. wish i could do the same,

My boobs don't hurt at all. Last clomid cycle they hurt so much I couldn't wear a bra. This is weird because last cycle my temp rise was so low and this time my rise has been very high. I would think this would mean more progesterone. Where is my boob pain?!

i think i must have got you boob pain lol. mine have been killing me, i could even sleep with my pj top on today (im on nights) hoping its a good sign

Hey ladies! just wanted to say thank you for all waiting with me! lets all stay as positive as we can! use the law of attraction! if you keep thinking positive it will only bring positivity into your life! Hey it cant hurt right?:flower:

I hope we get some BFP's this month! If you can let me know what day you plan to test! me= the 24th!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
:dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies! just wanted to say thank you for all waiting with me! lets all stay as positive as we can! use the law of attraction! if you keep thinking positive it will only bring positivity into your life! Hey it cant hurt right?:flower:

I hope we get some BFP's this month! If you can let me know what day you plan to test! me= the 24th!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
:dust::dust::dust:

Thinking positive! Thinking positive!
I have been having cramps in my ribs. I thought they were gone and may be I had been ovulating. However, they started up again and now they are more persistant. I am beginnig to think that I should give myself four days and then go see my doc. Either that if the pain gets worse and it starts to affect my sleep I will go see one. Its not too bad right now. Its enough to make me go ow. Now, even with a compacted rib I have never had this. Before I get a massage I had to make sure I am nor preggers. According to massage therapy guidelines you should be twelve weeks along. My mom is licensed as one. No sore bbs and no nausea yet. But that could come later if I am preggers. Or I may never get it at all. I still have a slight metallic taste that comes and goes through out the day.. Could it be that this is my month??

The past 2 days have had pos opt so I think Its time to start waiting , mabe try one more day just in case ;). The waiting is hard .This is my first attempt after a miscarriage at 8 weeks this dec 1 . These are the early symptoms i had last pregnancy ,sharp pain on one side lower abd ,and a cold , and a lot of bloating close to my missed period . Good luck Hope this month is the one !

Hey ladies! I think im 5dpo today. So far im experiencing bloating, and today i have a runny nose.. I have not been sick with a runny nose in atleast 3 years! I dont think it has much to do with possible pregnancy symptoms.. but it is annoying lol. 9 days until testing for me.. at first the 2ww seemed to go by fast but its starting to slow down:dohh:

Ive had a cloudy mind it seems. At first I just had a gut feeling I was pregnant but that is starting to fade. Im still staying positive though :thumbup:

I hope all you ladies are doing well and are hanging in there! :flower:

Let me add that I did just in fact google "runny nose as early pregnancy symptom" and i guess it is actually common! i dont have any other symptoms of a cold... just runny nose and a sneeze here and there.. hmmm!! I dont know :)

Ladiessss where have you all gone? Hope everything is going well.. I still have a runny nose and i noticed my boobs are starting to swell! this usually only happens 2 days before AF which isnt expected until the 27th! I think I ovulated early this month or i just dont have regular cycles since last month it was a 30 day cycle i went off of that. who knows!:shrug:

Hope you guys enjoyed your weekends and looking forward to hearing from you all soon! x :flower:

The past 2 days have had pos opt so I think Its time to start waiting , mabe try one more day just in case ;). The waiting is hard .This is my first attempt after a miscarriage at 8 weeks this dec 1 . These are the early symptoms i had last pregnancy ,sharp pain on one side lower abd ,and a cold , and a lot of bloating close to my missed period . Good luck Hope this month is the one !

I'm sorry for your loss! Hope this month is the one. :hugs:

I've been lurking this thread. I'm hoping I ovulate soon. I'm CD 17, seeing CM almost EWCM, not pull apart from the fingers. So, my body says its coming but no positive OPK. Only thing to do in my situation is BD! :)

Hope everyone see's that :bfp:! :dust:

hi every1 ok,, i caved and tested at 7DPO lol BFN, it was using IC's :-( never mind its way too early, my boobs and killin me and iv had AF like cramps which is new to me :-S do i really dont know.. I am definatley going to try and hold off testing now untill the 24/25 but we will see seen as iv got loads of tests lol

Let me add that I did just in fact google "runny nose as early pregnancy symptom" and i guess it is actually common! i dont have any other symptoms of a cold... just runny nose and a sneeze here and there.. hmmm!! I dont know :)

I have been having a bit of a running nose as well! I have thought that it could be..Also..I have IBS and I get it bad if I drink dairy. The past few days I have been drinking orange juice, eating yogurt and having V-8 juice and I am pretty constipated. I have fiber and I am eating things with dairy. But, I find it a bit hard..I hardly ever have problems with constipation. Also, today I have had tension headaches. They are faint. But they are there..Just keeping you updated..

I have been having a bit of a running nose as well! I have thought that it could be..Also..I have IBS and I get it bad if I drink dairy. The past few days I have been drinking orange juice, eating yogurt and having V-8 juice and I am pretty constipated. I have fiber and I am eating things with dairy. But, I find it a bit hard..I hardly ever have problems with constipation. Also, today I have had tension headaches. They are faint. But they are there..Just keeping you updated..

Very good signs, Ladies! I've heard about the runny nose... being a PG symptom! Can't wait to hear about your :bfp:'s!

Yes, I'm lurking again! Hahaha! Can't help it this thread is fun! This month is the one. :hugs:

Very good signs, Ladies! I've heard about the runny nose... being a PG symptom! Can't wait to hear about your :bfp:'s!

Yes, I'm lurking again! Hahaha! Can't help it this thread is fun! This month is the one. :hugs:

You too! Heres to a round of BFP!!

7dpo and just had unexpected diarrhea! no warning at all.. no cramping or nothing:shrug:

I dont feel sick? Hope im not getting sick either:nope:

I had a little bit of bright pink spotting after sex at 5 dpo and was crampy yesterday at 7dpo. I've never had spotting after sex, not a single time ever...so hoping it could be a good sign!

I had a little bit of bright pink spotting after sex at 5 dpo and was crampy yesterday at 7dpo. I've never had spotting after sex, not a single time ever...so hoping it could be a good sign!

Its sounds very promising! :happydance: What day are you going to test? :flower:

I'm trying to wait till my period is due bc we had a chemical last month and it was heartbreaking :( My period should be due around next Tuesday or Wednesday (24th or 25th)...we'll see if I make it till Friday though haha

Ok ladies....I wasn't symptom spotting, I swear, but I just noticed my lower back is a little sore and I have some cramping that's going down toward my upper thigh, just on the left side. This is giving me hope! Last month I had this on my right side, at 7dpo (same as today!) I realize it could be totally coincidental or just a normal thing for me that I never noticed, but I remember thinking wtf about it last month and then I was pregnant! I decided maybe it was implantation. So now I'm having the same thing, but on the other side, which is the side I ovulated on this month. Again...this is very likely nothing....but what if it's something? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->