1 dpo who else???

Hi ladies, can I join you? Only 1 or 2 dpo today.

I've decided to update my ticker as I'm pretty sure I ovulated Thursday evening or Friday. I don't chart my temps but get a few other symptoms- do any of you guys get other symptoms? & when?

I had tender right nipple at the start of the week, transitional cm sat & sun, EWCM wed & thurs, ovulation pain wed & Thursday morning, heightened sense of smell Thursday (can smell DH's breath when in bed, & he doesn't have bad breath, just a distinct smell) then very little cm Friday.

When would you ladies think I ovulated? We DTD wed night & Friday night as I was working late Thursday- hope we didn't miss it! I'm hoping the timing of wed's BDing was perfect to have some swimmers ready & waiting for ov thurs/fri.

Fingers crossed- TWW time!

Xxx

I've read that once your CM turns from EWCM to creamy then it's likely you ovulated on the last day you experienced EWCM. So if you had very little CM on Friday I'd predict that you ovulated on Thursday! Xx

I would also guess you o'd on Thursday. So doing the BD on Wednesday and Friday is good.

Thanks ladies, fingers crossed then! :D

How long are you all planning to wait before testing?

The day AF is due, or before?

Xxx

I'm going to wait until AF is due or the day after.
I used to take them earlier, but the BFN's brought more insecurities. I kept asking myself if I did the test correctly or if I was just to early to test.
Also I'm afraid of discovering a chemical, not sure how well I would handle that.

I now only have two expensive clearblue digitals at home, so I'll think twice before using them.

3dpo and feels like a year already. Trying not to symptom spot yet but talking of spots I sprouted the biggest on on my face this morning and another on my chin feels like it's on the way and i never get spots.
This month used preseed and bd'd daily around o, used to dtd every other day because dh was thought to have low sperm count, just had further tests waiting for the results and thought sod it every other day didn't work let's try daily

Lol the price of CBDs would def put me off testing early!! Ha ha

I have some ICs left from last time so will use those, but I got through a few in the first few weeks last time just to check I was still pg when I wasn't having symptoms!! Lol

Xx

Think I'm going to try to hold out and not test I got a little poas obsessed the last few months and if I see another bfn I think I'll have a breakdown lol, and there is only so many times I can Google " can you get a bfn and still be pregnant "
What does ttc do to us!!!

Found the thermometer! My dearest love decided to loss it in my niece's toy box for some reason. She brought it to me at like 11 when she was suppose to be sleeping. I took my temp late last night so I'm not sure how reliable it was but it was 98 F.

Now my question is for the implantation dip (if it happens) about when would it happen? I'm impatient I know XP

Ha ha glad it turned up!

Don't know about implantation dip, sorry! :)

X

Now my question is for the implantation dip (if it happens) about when would it happen? I'm impatient I know XP

Well according to FF the most likely days for the dip to occur is between 7 and 8 DPO

And now I impatiently wait for that as well XD Haha I think I didn't help anything by this.

I think it's because I'm feeling better today. I have more mind capacity to drive myself crazy haha

The things I did differently this month was use opk, preseed, and take mucinex for a few days before ovulation. I really hope this combo works! Fx!

This is my first month this time round so just getting back into things...! Ha ha

On pregnacare conception & well man conception vits, BDing every other day in fertile period & using conceive plus when necessary. Fell the first month we really tried with DS1 so hoping it'll be a smooth ride for no.2 as well! :)

Xxx

I find it so hard to get dh to take the blooming wellman conception tablets he has a mind like a sieve! Might have to start handing them to him daily with a glass of water like a child lol

I'm already on the lookout for implantation bleed and I'm only 4dpo

Ahh I never thought of the well man tablets, think I may have to get OH some if we haven't conceived this cycle

Think im 1 or 2 DPO today, we've done everything we possibly can for another cycle, the dreaded 2 week wait begins! Xx

May I ask what wellman tablets are? Just vitamins?

Yeah they are a supplement that are supposed to contain all the vitamins and minerals and bits needed for conception. They are a brand for loads of cases but itll be the wellman conception ones you want. Also do well women conception and needless to say I'm much better at taking mine!

I never thought to have him take things. I myself take prenatal vitamins because my sister said it helps.

Pregnacare do them as a pack- 30 for him & 30 for you.

It says to take them with your main meal & we usually eat together so we remind eachother to take them :)

They worked for us last time so sticking with them again :)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->