• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 dpo who else???

9dpo today and not really having any symptoms :(…starting to feel discouraged and sad.

I haven't had much symptoms either. I was nauseous for like 5 minutes and I had a headache. I think my nipples may be sore, but it could also be due to the fact that I poke them a lot to find out if their sore. Well at least we're one day closer to finding out.

Lol I'm not really having any symptoms either.

Having a few tweaks in my nipples on odd occasions, & have been feeling like AF is coming pretty much all week. Have also had some odd feelings/pressure/bruised feeling around public bone. But it's such tiny things for such short amounts of time that I'm pretty sure I'm making it up!! Lol

Just found out DH is away next wed night which is when I was hoping to do the first test. He says I'm not allowed to test until AF is due... But I want to test earlier & seeing as I'm sure I ovulated a little early I think I'll tell him we need to test on Thursday... But he won't be here to stop me on the wed....!! Do I have the willpower to wait? Lol

So if I'm testing Thursday that means I'm half way through the TWW! Where are you guys? Xx

9dpo today and af due weds, wasn't sure if boobs look bigger and aveloa darker but not sure if im seeing things and making it up because I want it so much. Trying to hold out until weds to test but not sure if I'll manage it. Have to run and wee first thing so no fmu for testing lol

Omg has anyone else had jaw ache? I've had such jaw ache today it's been giving me a headache. Also is it too early to have sensitive smell? I swear I could smell someone's apple as I walked past them & I'm sure that's not normal, plus the carpark at work smelled almost minty fresh after the rain... Weird. But still likely to be coincidence I guess lol

Xxx

I have had a sore jaw for three days now. Though it's not as bad today. It was really bad yesterday, I couldn't even open my mouth more than a half an inch.

Today I haven't really had any symptoms other than a sore jaw and tender breasts. I've been in a really good mood all day as well ^^

Not just me then! That's good! :)

Feeling totally squiffy this morning...

Xx

5dpo. So moody, really snappy. Hot & feeling dizzy. All the things I was when pregnant last time.

Teasing early in 6 days at 11dpo :)

I felt great today too other than my jaw once again. Oh and I had sensitive breasts. But no cramps or nausea or anything like that. It was nice.

I've been feeling warmer than normal I think, and (tmi) had awful wind yesterday! Lol

Had an awful dream last night too- really scary & detailed... Perhaps I shouldn't have watched silent witness right before bed! :/ lol but other than yesterday I don't remember the last time I had/remembered having a dream!

I'm feeling positive ladies! :)
Roll on Thursday!

Xxx

Yay I have my fingers crossed for you ^^

I had a few dreams myself last night (the first time in a long while!) But they weren't that detailed... Or I really can't remember them more like it. I did wake up because of them though and I remember some small details but that's it. I did have some ewcm (sorry it tmi) yesterday and this morning though.

Well I'm out, good luck ladies. Hope you get your BFP's.

Woke up with back ache like normal af pain. Not due till weds but starting to think I'm out. Totally gutted don't know what else i can do!

I've been in and out of sleep tonight (longest patch of sleep being 30 minutes) because of a tight dull ache in my lower abs. I don't want to call it pain since I have felt much worse before but it does hurt to a degree that it makes me sit up when it acts up. I also felt pretty sick earlier.

Also is a little bit of ewcm normal? The past few days I saw some and wasn't sure what to make of it. (sorry if tmi)

Hi all, just wanted to share- I got my BFP this morning! Woo! I can't quite believe it! :D so excited! Fingers crossed she sticks :)

Xxx

:happydance: congratulations
I hope it sticks and that you have a healthy pregnancy.

Congrats! Wishes of a great pregnancy and healthy baby for you ^^

Hi all, just wanted to share- I got my BFP this morning! Woo! I can't quite believe it! :D so excited! Fingers crossed she sticks :)

Xxx

Congratulations really pleased for you

The witch got me weds so I'm back to cycle day 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta