1 hour nap

melissa22

Mummy Liam and bump
Reaction score
my little one has only had an hour sleep in total today this wont affect his sleep tonight will it? im sure ive read that if there unsettled during day then they will be at night x

My Caitlin had days where she'd have a short nap in day use to drive me mad lol I take it hes sleeping through the night? In my experience of Caitlin being a good sleeper it wasn't always the way they always had their bad day x

My Caitlin had days where she'd have a short nap in day use to drive me mad lol I take it hes sleeping through the night? In my experience of Caitlin being a good sleeper it wasn't always the way they always had their bad day x

he's been sleeping about 12-4am and then 4.30-8am but to my suprise last night he had his bottle at 8.15pm and slept right through to 6am :happydance: i did try feed him at 12.30am but he was fast asleep couldnt even do the dream feed that ive heard alot about, i felt so mean coz im used to feeding him, it was me waking up all night checking he was ok lol xx
:hug:

oh I hate when that happens, they finally start sleeping but you're still awake waiting on them to wake up :dohh:

fingers crossed he will do the same tonight, hopefully i'll sleep aswell lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->