1 month!!!

Tam said:
YES!!!!, She is well on her way, she has the odd need now! :rofl:

ganging up on me in 2 posts i see :rofl: runs 2 toliet :p

Laura said:
I have to say, Im 21, and its the best age to be I reckon, I dont wanna be 22!!!!!

So many people have said once you hit 21 its all downhill, aint that enough to depress anyone :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :cry:

I recon I ot to be buying those adult diapers we all chuckeled about on Ebay. Im 31 You all must think Im a BnB Granny around hear.

Hey Wobbles....Looks like you need a OLD FART FORUM. Someone Get me My Walker....

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/oldladywalker.jpg

Aw, 19 was my very favourite age!

That's sad when you consider it was 11 years ago :shock:

30 is looking good though. Became a mum a week after my birthday and enjoying it so far.

Remember Yvanne, you're as young as the man that you feel! (I'm 27 :D )

awww happy soon birthday, and don't worry its normal (?) i think to eb scared to turn 20. i'm 19 in a couple weeks, and that is ok, but i'm very very scared of turning 20. i just don't want to do it, but hey....at least it has to happen, and you're one step closer to 21 which is supposed to be the best age ever (i think its something to do with being legal worldwide :lol: ) soooo come on 21 LOL. sorry i'm rambling its 4:30 am here LOL i jsut woke up for something to eat :oops:

I feel 31 not 21!!!

Miss being a "Teen" seems like years ago now ....

i am getting hammered lol cant wait!! havin people up then heading str8 2 club :D cannie believe is my last week as a teen tho!

Suz said:
You make my feel so OLD......Im 31.

Hell yeah! I'm 33. :shock: How the f*** did that happen?!

Looking on the bright side, once you're 20 then 25 comes rushing up on you in no time. As soon as you get used to being 25 next thing you know you are 30... and then.... Oh God... the big FOUR OH looms.... :( :lol:

Happy Birthday! Make the most of it! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->