1 more day til test, but freaking out!

carrie_grl

Reaction score
Hey everyone :) Did anyone have experience wit bloody EWCM? It started happening to me on the 14th and has progressed any...

Hello it hasn't progressed any I'm now 14 DPO. The bloody EWCM started on 11DPO

Hello everyone! I have to get a blood test since a home test won't work for me, but I'm out of state until the 2nd...I have to find a dr that will work with my insurance.

Hey everyone :) Did anyone have experience wit bloody EWCM? It started happening to me on the 14th and has progressed any...

Hey. I actually started experiencing this samething on Sunday and it stopped yesterday night. So idk what's going on lol. Im currently cd 22 and AF is suppose to come cd 24-29. I'm hopping she doesn't tho

Don't know if this helps but I had brown spotting from 10DPO so was sure AF was coming but then it stopped after three days and then got BFP! GL!

Don't know if this helps but I had brown spotting from 10DPO so was sure AF was coming but then it stopped after three days and then got BFP! GL!

It's slowed tremendously. I am going in to a clinic tonight to get a test done since if not my trek starts over again tomorrow...Congrats on the BFP! I'm just ready to know :)

It's slowed tremendously. I am going in to a clinic tonight to get a test done since if not my trek starts over again tomorrow...Congrats on the BFP! I'm just ready to know :)

Keep us posted on how everything goes :)

Hello everyone! They did the draw and will contact me when results come in. I also have an upper respiratory infection...

Wah! Just took my daily meds and all I am is nauseated...

Hey ambermichelle! How are u feeling Missy?

My buddy! Hahah, I'm feeling okay :) O came a little earlier than expected for me this month so I'm 3 DPO today. No symptoms, but that's because I'm only 3 DPO haha. I still plan to test on 1/1, though. That will make me 17 dpo! Defiantly should know by then hehe. And that's if that guilty af doesn't show her face before then.

Anywhoooo, enough about me. How are you doing lady??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->