1 more day til test, but freaking out!

Hey ambermichelle! How are u feeling Missy?

My buddy! Hahah, I'm feeling okay :) O came a little earlier than expected for me this month so I'm 3 DPO today. No symptoms, but that's because I'm only 3 DPO haha. I still plan to test on 1/1, though. That will make me 17 dpo! Defiantly should know by then hehe. And that's if that guilty af doesn't show her face before then.

Anywhoooo, enough about me. How are you doing lady??

Lol! I am 3dpo today too! Woohooo
I.wereeant to be my buddy lmao :p
Im glad your feeling good! Me too! Except i have the worst headache this morning. :( grrr. I think i might do a test before christmas just for tge heck of it. If i.get a positive i want to give my hunni a wonderful present for christmas. But that will be really early. Here is to hoping!

Haha hmmm, maybe I'll do an early test with you? I know we were talking about doing that a little while ago haha :) and now that were on the same DPO, we totally should! When do you plan to test?

You should! Just for the fun of it. Im planning on maybe the 23 or 24 so 8 or 9dpo. Wanna?!

Alright, you talked me into it ;) lol. Let's do the morning of the 24. We'll be 9 DPO and if you are, that will give you time to go out and get a little present for him :) but, we have to promise right now that if we DO test, and it comes out negative, we don't get down on ourselves. :) because we could both still be in this.

Ok that sounds like a deal missD! No giving up this cycle until or IF Af shows :D

Yayy! Okay awesome :) this is kind of exciting...I feel like I'm cheating on my original day I planned to test lol. Kind of like Dec 24 is my mistress and Jan 1 is the old lady ;) haha, okay, I'm being dumb.

I have two tests already at home too! :) one cheapy and a digital. I'll probably just use the cheapy

Yayy! Okay awesome :) this is kind of exciting...I feel like I'm cheating on my original day I planned to test lol. Kind of like Dec 24 is my mistress and Jan 1 is the old lady ;) haha, okay, I'm being dumb.

I have two tests already at home too! :) one cheapy and a digital. I'll probably just use the cheapy

Bahahahhahaha! I seriously almost peed myself.

Ya i think im just going to hit up the $ store and get a few cheapies too

I have a good feeling about this month for us! :)

One thing I noticed is that usually when I O, all my EWCM goes away, but I still have watery CM until af shows. But after O, I dried up this time. I have no idea what that's about but everyone is saying it's normal so I'm not trippin just yet :)

Hmmm! Sounds promising. My cm is different this cycle. More of it but a dry consistency. Im not sure whats up with that.

It could be the same thing I'm experiencing haha. I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

My cervix has now dropped again and is very low and firm. I'm thinking this is a good indicator that ovulation took place a few days ago :) very happy to know this hehe.

Woop woop! Mine is still really high. Hasnt dropped at all :$

Holy crap maybe way tmi but i just check my cervix :$
Its high soft and closed but ALOT of that weird cm. I havr never had that before. Kinda freaking me out lol

It's like creamy lotions kind but a lot of it. When I checked it was so much. But as gross as it sounds when I rubbed my fingers together it went into like like bunches of wet toilet paper. I have no idea how to explain it without it sounding nasty. It has no bad smell or anything but there was so much. NEVER had that before.

Hmmm..and are you positive you ovulated? Usually when women get this kind of CM is when O hasn't occurred yet :/

Probably just post o cm.
I've been tracking my cervix and cm for months now and I've just never notices it before.

Gotcha :) well maybe it's just some weird CM going through your body. Could be a good sign ;) only time will tell

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->