1 or 2 dpo and feeling sick as a dog?

libbymarks198

Reaction score
from midnight last night to about 6 this morning i was trying my hardest not to puke and then at 9 this morning i started feeling nausous again... do you think i could be getting symptoms already??

is kind of making me scared of morning sickness again i had to so bad last time :(

Isn't it a little early for morning sickness??? I am not expert, but is this possible?

If it is, keep in mind that it's a good sign. :D

yeah i thought it was way to early to, i thought it could be an o sign mabye

I was just about to post a similar thread! I'm between 3dpo and 7dpo (unsure exactly) But for the last two days I have gone off tea (which the only time that happened before was when i was pregnant), also feel so sick for the last two days, cant manage much food, even toast was a struggle, i feel ick after a few mouthfuls :sick:

I'm thinking its way too early....maybe its a bug or something. I'm trying not to read much into it but is interesting to read that someone else having the same early signs.

there is a possibality i am 7 dpo also but i dont think so... mabye we o'd early... i hope so haha!! i never ever feel spewy sick and i am around millions of bugs everyday at work, last time i felt like this i was pregnant but i didnt get symptoms untill 4 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->