1 or 2 dpo anyone wanna wait with me

Yeah lol my guy fell in love with the phillippines, tryd to get me to love it but nah im an american n plan on staying that way. lol. My bro hated hawaii just for the fact that its just like japan. plus we are soo diff of a country everythings dif there. not worth it just for the nanny lol. yeah im glad i get a break on not doing anything tho. aww yeah i cant imagine the not breathing well either, i dont eremember being like that besides the chest pain when i ran or did sports. but yeah i hope he gets better. and you!! The docs just tested my hcg and my bloods for other things i guess, and said everythig was fine there, n did pelvic exams and felt around my tummy n back other then that, nothing yet. Thursdays appointment will be everything in one!! pretty much an intire physical too...Your hcg seemed really high when u went in at first so im sure its rising and especially since they saw a sac and fetal pole u said right? thats very hopeful!! i cant wait to see mine. Yeah i want a bunch of comfy clothes n strtchy pants!!! jeans suck though. i hate pants unless there comfy, i belong in warm states lol. Yeah i was premature like 6 1/2 months i believe from my mmom smoking, i cut back now to two a day n by tomorrow it will be just one and from there nothing, my guy is freaking out about it, so it helps hes on my ass about it. it sucks quitting, i can do anything else wont drink pop or coffee or do anything bad but smoking is the hardest, but i think of all the chemicals in the cig, ugh its nasty to do n sad. im thinking my medicaid will take a few weeks from today if that or maybe onger, i finally got papers in so well see i guess, food should come asap too. Yeah ull for sure get food!! at least for baby n u now, when u moving in with him? i had to have my guy sign a paper saying he pays alll rent and all bills and everything so hope i still get good amount of help. we do buy sepperate food though since hes always gone at work. and i get unemployment still. thats cool though that at least he has him half the time, most guys cant handle it u know :). thats good he has a father around for sure. ugh im so tired today too.....so hard sleeping now all positions suck now. :/ Yeah im scared n dont know where to deliver...dont know the area well anyways.

lol well i def wanna visit hawaii one day. Thanks, we are actually worse now!!! ugh :cry: Yeah they pretty much did everything on you except the ultrasound, which they really dont do that early anyway. What were you hog levels? have you gotten them? well i went to get mine yesterday (havent been on cuz i was at the ER with lil man) and as of last friday my levels were 8745 so thats great :) im happy but feeling like shit now. yeah i did see sac and fetal pole. im currently looking for a doc. i want to go into my first appt asap but i also need to see a neurologist. so much to do and of course i get being sick and having ot take care of my sick son on top of it all :wacko::nope: move to a warm state!! and aw thats REALLY early to be born!!! and thats good at least youre trying. some women dont stop smoking at all. i also am going to put my bf supports me since its true. um, well im just looking to put my son in a school around here and get him a bed and itll be official. so im not sure but by the beginning of oct we should be living here with him. ugh yeah but his dad is ridiculous. sometimes id rather him not be around. lol im sleeping okay. not now that im sick but so far im not annoyed by the positions. any new symptoms? nausea is KILLING me :/

Yeah lol my guy fell in love with the phillippines, tryd to get me to love it but nah im an american n plan on staying that way. lol. My bro hated hawaii just for the fact that its just like japan. plus we are soo diff of a country everythings dif there. not worth it just for the nanny lol. yeah im glad i get a break on not doing anything tho. aww yeah i cant imagine the not breathing well either, i dont eremember being like that besides the chest pain when i ran or did sports. but yeah i hope he gets better. and you!! The docs just tested my hcg and my bloods for other things i guess, and said everythig was fine there, n did pelvic exams and felt around my tummy n back other then that, nothing yet. Thursdays appointment will be everything in one!! pretty much an intire physical too...Your hcg seemed really high when u went in at first so im sure its rising and especially since they saw a sac and fetal pole u said right? thats very hopeful!! i cant wait to see mine. Yeah i want a bunch of comfy clothes n strtchy pants!!! jeans suck though. i hate pants unless there comfy, i belong in warm states lol. Yeah i was premature like 6 1/2 months i believe from my mmom smoking, i cut back now to two a day n by tomorrow it will be just one and from there nothing, my guy is freaking out about it, so it helps hes on my ass about it. it sucks quitting, i can do anything else wont drink pop or coffee or do anything bad but smoking is the hardest, but i think of all the chemicals in the cig, ugh its nasty to do n sad. im thinking my medicaid will take a few weeks from today if that or maybe onger, i finally got papers in so well see i guess, food should come asap too. Yeah ull for sure get food!! at least for baby n u now, when u moving in with him? i had to have my guy sign a paper saying he pays alll rent and all bills and everything so hope i still get good amount of help. we do buy sepperate food though since hes always gone at work. and i get unemployment still. thats cool though that at least he has him half the time, most guys cant handle it u know :). thats good he has a father around for sure. ugh im so tired today too.....so hard sleeping now all positions suck now. :/ Yeah im scared n dont know where to deliver...dont know the area well anyways.

Yeah my bro was there for years, hes really young so hes lucky, has army based out there. he got to party, party, party...heard the women are full of std's though he said. haha. nasty. but its beautiful! well i got my blood taken while ago and it was 422, then 1175, so good its rising. i got results same day i went in. Yeah its tough doing eerything, especially u being sick with ur son :(. You and your sons dad not doing good u mean?? Yeah i had to sign a paper saying that my man pays all the rent and bills, but that we do seperate food, so im gonna get food and health even though he pays it all. :) Nice haven real men like that :). Im going tomorrow for just a 6 week checkup and pyhsical and hopefully a scan, and then my real OB im gonna start going to will see me only on October 22nd as the soonest. :) Yeah i cant wait. OMG last night i had the worst lower right side back ache, it was like throbbing was really annoying, finally woke up n it was gone thank god, n now my leg aches. joy of pregnancy i guess. You feeling any better from flu???? or ur son?? Yeah i only feel a lil sick in morning and then at night kinda. as long as i eat n drink alot im good. Went out with my guy other night, almost fell asleep at the bar...boring lol. just ate peanuts n drank cranberry juice n sprite lol. lame lol. so whats new other then that??

Hey was wondering how you guys are getting on and to say I found out two days ago that I am 5 weeks PG!!!!

Hey!! Congrats!!! :) good news! Doing good here!! Second appointmnt tomrow! How u comin along so far?

Hey!! Congrats!!! :) good news! Doing good here!! Second appointmnt tomrow! How u comin along so far?

I am doing well so far, just bad migraines, sore bb's and cramps but great as I am PG so embracing it all!! I am sure you are looking forward to your next appt tomorrow, will you be having a scan? And do you know how ely is doing?

Ugh yeah I still have aches, glad no ms for u yet, I still havnt been over the toilet so some are diff I guess, still sick tho a lil. Yeah im sooo nervous n excited!!! So scared everything okay with baby, n yeah ill make them give me scan lol!! ivs been waiting forever!!!! Yeah she is doin great too! Busy with her man n everything! Me n mine split, but takn day by day! When ur apntmnt?

Helloo - I am 2 dpo in our first month of TTC our first baby :)

Really nervous about getting a bfn so keeping my fingers, toes, legs, eyes crossed that it will be a bfp!

Have been symptom spotting like a mad person...

Got tummy cramps and bloating, increased CM, not sleeping well... Sure it's too early for actual symptoms but they are the ones i think i'm getting.

Fingers crossed for everyone! xxx

Misshastings, we are actually all pregnant on here. old thread. lol. BUTTTTT good luck on your ttc. I must say that if you do notice things you dont usually have, it may very well be symptoms despite how early. The month for this pregnancy I had gotten pregnant (but lost it right away) and with that one i had symptoms IMMEDIATELY!!!! and a bunch. I thought it was in my head but def wasnt. People might tell you "its too soon" but you know your body more than anyone, especially people ONLINE lol. But good luck and do come back to tell if you get a BFP. and if you have any questions i can help with :)

LORNAMJ!!!! AHHHH!!! finally!! congrats!!!! :happydance: so happy for you!!! wow. im in my 10th week (literally im 9wks and a half). Got my scan done like 2 weeks ago almost. it hunk. my timing SUCKS lol. Gotta put up the pics asap. I am doing HORRIBLE!!!! :cry: lol. Yes I'm excited that im pregnant. Yes things are going pretty well. Moved in the OH who is so excited since its his first. And im really haveing a feeling it will be a girl which im excited about since i have my boy. BUT unfortunately I was blessed with the insane NAUSEA. OMG. Im MISERABLE. Every minute of every hour of every day goes by SO SLOW. That 12 week mark (where nausea usually goes away) seems so far lol. I can barley eat. Im always sick. Fatigue is bad and I sleep even more to not deal with being awake with nausea. Im drained. It SUCKS!!! lol. BUT i know this will pass in just a few weeks. So im excited for that so i can actually start enjoying my pregnancy. and EAT!! lol. But i cant complain too much because I am pregnant and happy I am lol. Wow im so happy for you!

Hey Ladies,

This is such an intresting string of threads , and have been really useful for me. I have just started the first month of TTC and am a bit lost and scared please let me know any advice as to where I should begin.

good luck to you all

xx

Hey Ladies,

This is such an intresting string of threads , and have been really useful for me. I have just started the first month of TTC and am a bit lost and scared please let me know any advice as to where I should begin.

good luck to you all

xx

Hi Bordeaux and welcome..I am here to help and certainly have the experience what you would like to know ask away :thumbup:

Hello Lorna,

Thanks for the reply this will be baby number one and our first month of actively trying for a baby. I have read threads and really am hoping that I will have beginners luck but work is so stressful at the moment I am sure that will have a negative affect.

I am really regular but I would really like to learn what is the best way to track the most fertile days. I have installed an app on my phone but I am not sure how accurate that is, so any sharing on what others are trying would be great.

:)

Hello Lorna,

Thanks for the reply this will be baby number one and our first month of actively trying for a baby. I have read threads and really am hoping that I will have beginners luck but work is so stressful at the moment I am sure that will have a negative affect.

I am really regular but I would really like to learn what is the best way to track the most fertile days. I have installed an app on my phone but I am not sure how accurate that is, so any sharing on what others are trying would be great.

:)
Well it sounds like you are already on the right track being regular, obviously doesnt help being stressed so do your best to eliminate that. There are many methods on here the most popular being the temperature monitoring. I don't use the temp monitoring as I do shift work and it proved too difficult. I measure my CM (mucous disgusting I now) which if you want to know more about this I will let you know. Also just using the OPK (Ovulation Predictor Kit - sticks). You usually should ovulate approx 10-14 days post first day of period and then you should have a Luteal Phase of approx 14 days (the time from ovulation to your period).
Like I said ask away hope that helps for now and good luck. Do you know where you are in your cycle now?

Lol its all for a good cause! I am 2 days before my high fertility days so mid cycle! I would really like to know more about cm testing . Shift work must be tough, which hours do you work? I watched a baby program once and once the baby arrived the couple had a really good schedule with shift work. How does your husband feel about this all?

Bordeux.... Honestly.. I never temped or anything at all. Or checked when I ovulated. Obviously, the more you do, the better the chances. But I am very regular as well so I just counted on ovulating the average 14 days in the cycle and We had sex few days before, on Ovulation day, and few days after. We covered the whole area lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->