1 or 2 dpo anyone wanna wait with me

tristansmommy

Reaction score
Hey I am 1 or 2 dpo and looking for ladies to symptom spot and talk with.I am on cycle day 14 or a 24 day cycle.me and dh are on our second tww.we had a mc the first of June,I have a son who is 5.I tried mucinex this month to increase my cm which seemed to work.we also used preseed a few times. Wish us all bfp

Hi! Am three days post O I think and really hoping this is the one. Looking forward to symptom spotting too. Good luck. Hope all the extras help. I just insisted on lots of bding so we'll see if that works. I hope it's my month but am still feeling doubtful!

What day are you testing? I should be the 15th but might try early on the 11th or 12th because I can't help myself.

Hi. I am 1 DPO today as far as I can tell. I'm testing the 17th.

I’m 2dpo now and will test on the 15th. This is my first cycle on clomid so I’m trying to get used to all the side effects. Baby dust to everyone!

Hi I am 1 dpo will be great for us all to share symptoms x

Hi ladies i am 1 or 2dpo too :).
Only managed to dtd a few times before ovulation the last time being thursday night as my boyfriend works away.Not feeling too hopefull but time will tell.
Hope we get our BFP's this month and they stick i had a chemical last month :(

Emma x

Hey, I'm 2 days DPO today. Planning to test on the 17th. This is cycle 3. First two sent me a bit crazy so trying to chill out this time, and it's kind of working, WAY more relaxed about the whole thing, but still hopeful and anxious for the 2ww!

Hi Ladies. I'm 2-3 DPO. My chart says that I'm 3 DPO, although I think I may only be2 DPO based on when I felt the O pains. This is my 2nd cycle TTC. I'll be testing around the 18th of August. I'll be keeping an eye out for symptoms but not going crazy over every little thing. FX we all get our :bfp:
:dust: to all

Glad to have someone to wait with.I am going to test the 13th I think I usually only have a 24 day Cycle.no symptoms yet but maybe that's a good thing I had all the symptoms last month and got a bfn you ladies got anything yet,are you charting? My temp went up a little sat and alot yesterday and about the same today around.d 97.7

Hi ladies! I am 1dpo. I am excited to be joining you guys but dreading this tww! I should be testing around the 15th. Hope we all get our bfp's!!

Ok, turns out I am 2 DPO. Anyone had a fallback rise? I had a big dip in temp this morning.

Ok, turns out I am 2 DPO. Anyone had a fallback rise? I had a big dip in temp this morning.

I dont do the temp charting, I do the CM charting but I may if BFN this cycle try charting my temp!! I a now 4dpo !

Now I have ovulation spotting! Yay for knowing that I ovulated!

hey ladies just thought i would see if anyone has any symptoms yet? I know its early but i am having a pain in my right side and feel so bloated,anyone else?

hey we are happy to have everyone,i am also gonna test around the 13th

hey ladies just thought i would see if anyone has any symptoms yet? I know its early but i am having a pain in my right side and feel so bloated,anyone else?

I'm feeling slightly bloated and gasy and tired. Not sure if that's too out of the ordinary for me. Well maybe the slight bloated is. I have also had a nagging headache since this morning. May be coming off from O though.

Hello!!!!! im on cd17 (close enough) of 28 days. Test on the 18th of aug! I have ason as well whow ill be 5 in sept! This is my first 2ww with my other half (his first baby). My son wasnt planned so I never really went through TTC or 2WW. Im excited. Would love to keep in touch and be "buddies" :) Im 23 and yourself?

Hey I am 1 or 2 dpo and looking for ladies to symptom spot and talk with.I am on cycle day 14 or a 24 day cycle.me and dh are on our second tww.we had a mc the first of June,I have a son who is 5.I tried mucinex this month to increase my cm which seemed to work.we also used preseed a few times. Wish us all bfp

Hi!!! I am in the same spot!! 2 dpo and so very hopeful!! My temp has been up for 2 days so I am praying it stays elevated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->